This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#28824 by Shred9
Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:13 pm
Hey everyone (especially all the metalheads like myself)! My name is Dave, but most that know me in music around here call me Shred. I've been playing music since the age of 3 and continue to this day. I just built myself a new studio and have been doing alot of recording lately. I've been in several profitable bands over the years, but coming back to my hometown was a bad choice. Not much in the way of talent around Erie, PA. (at least as far as metal goes). Which is what brings me to this site in hopes of meeting people like myself that have the skill and talent to form an awesome band, record and produce a CD, then go out and perform it.

To wrap it all up...If anyone is looking for an experienced, wild, metal guitarist, then check out my page here and I hope to hear from ya! I play all genres of music as well as classical, but I prefer metal to any other form...

#28908 by AndyR
Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:58 pm
Hi All !

My name is Andy, and Im just introducing myself to the fellow members on the site.

I play guitar, and Im into Monster Magnet, Orange Goblin, Down, Sabbath.

Love to chat with anyone, anytime.

Cheers !

#28966 by gbheil
Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:08 pm
Post some music for us and welcome to the forum.

#29003 by Lony
Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:08 am
welcome to the forum, Andy, Shred and Dev!! Such a shame I don't live in your area. You'll find what you're looking for, for sure!

#29558 by gbheil
Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:29 pm
Howdy Mike, Welcome to the Forum.
#29637 by gypsyblak69
Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:37 am
HEY ALL!!
I been in Indiana for 4 months now, moved her from Los ANgeles , Ca, I'm trying to start up a new band here, & just make soem new friends out here,
so far this site is pretty cool.
nice to meet you all!

#29638 by gypsyblak69
Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:38 am
Lony wrote:welcome to the forum, Andy, Shred and Dev!! Such a shame I don't live in your area. You'll find what you're looking for, for sure!

Hey lony, I see you live in studio city, I use to spend alot of time there, plus you look kinda familuer!
so HI!
lol

#30037 by Magikroom
Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:04 pm
Hi, just found this site today! I'm Jamie and have been doing music since 88, but more into the recording side of things. Originally wrote own Music but ended up gigging in dodgy workingmens clubs for 10 years doing covers. Haven't done much music for a few years, too busy with work etc...but want to get back into it...

Anyway, just wanted to say Hi!

#31047 by chaos theory
Fri May 09, 2008 5:17 am
i just started playing music again about 6 months ago got a midi in my computer and have been posting on myspace its cool 7 to 20 people listen a day me and my friend joe write and record our music basically for the internet so if you like good catchy songs go to

http://myspace.com/fudgingcompost
#31661 by Lony
Fri May 16, 2008 1:30 am
I have been away for so long from this site, I hope all is good with you!

I have some new music up, if you click on audio you can download the wma ( because I don't have mp3 it doesn't show up on the player , you can only play it with download-that is how it works here on bandmix) and I have a new video (actually 4 new ones on my youtube but i won't bore you here with it)
So now you can finally hear me sing (lol), after a bunch of requests I hope you will come and check me out and see if we can make a match!!
It is nothing much, just a one take straight vocal, no effects no mixing or any, just sang it, I could do a better job if I could cut and paste and stuff and vocal comp, and I wish I had a better microphone to sound real nice..but you know, I gave up on trying to be good, I just want to DO it!
Love, Lony

#31663 by Lony
Fri May 16, 2008 1:34 am
gypsyblak69 wrote:
Lony wrote:welcome to the forum, Andy, Shred and Dev!! Such a shame I don't live in your area. You'll find what you're looking for, for sure!

Hey lony, I see you live in studio city, I use to spend alot of time there, plus you look kinda familuer!
so HI!
lol

Welcome to the forum Gypsyblack, I have only lived here now for avery short while, So I doubt it of you have seen me here.
But anyway, nice that we both moved, I hope you enjoy your new setting. It is hard to get things rolling in a new town, state, I know taht for myself. You will find your way around, i am sure
Love, Lony

#31666 by gbheil
Fri May 16, 2008 1:39 am
I liked the Vid. I like your voice. I kinda like the towel too :oops:
I'll be back to check the download covers as well.
Glad ya made it back Lony.

#31686 by Anhad
Fri May 16, 2008 5:35 am
Hi,
My name's Anhad... n i moved to Davis, California last year from India... I have been playing the guitar for 3 years, both rhythm and leads...

I don't play music for a living, but i take it very seriously. Im mostly into thrash metal, heavy metal, dark metal, hard rock and blues.

Im a great fan of progressive music where one can mix genres. If anyone near Davis, Sacramento or Woodland is interested in jamming let me know.

Beware: I am not very good, but I can certainly shred and use creativity as my biggest weapon... love to experiment.

Favorite all time scale is obviously: pentatonic minor E :) i know thats where we mostly start...

rAwK oN \m/

#31716 by gbheil
Fri May 16, 2008 3:06 pm
Welcome Anhad: Put up some music samples as soon as you can.
It will help your search and well, I like to listen to new music, selfish that way I am.