This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#295410 by DainNobody
Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:20 pm
funk rock guaranteed to get you dancing or groovin' :P :roll:
https://soundcloud.com/dayne-nobody-iv/ ... -anonymous
#295411 by DainNobody
Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:23 pm
every one of us had the love of creating music within..everybody had their own unique way of creating music just as God has a unique way of endowing us within the womb with the Gift of God..the Muse.. 8) :mrgreen: :D
#295416 by DainNobody
Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:07 pm
es acid jazz un género de música ahora desaparecido ... gracias por escuchar ... que tengas uno bueno y los abortos son tristes en todos los aspectos, ríete a carcajadas :D
#295423 by GuitarMikeB
Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:20 pm
I've written and recorded about 20 songs in the last 1-1/2 years. Many gigs, and ran many open mics - until COVID shut down the country in March. Was able to run an open mic outside since end of July - last one is tomorrow afternoon. Been running my songwriters group and lots of open mics virtually via Zoom.
"used to do" what?
#295424 by DainNobody
Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:44 pm
Mike, I was referring when occasionally.
We all, for the most part, would show a new tune..or a video clip of a performance, etc. It used to be commonplace but not so much anymore..have not had any interest in forming a band, otherwise I would be going to open mics to scope out others doing the same thing..yesterday I signed up to Tik Tok and uploaded the maximum length (59 seconds) of video allowed there thinking I would not get any views or likes or followeres..it is just 59 seconds of me improvising a guitar solo to "Cocaine" :lol:
To my surprise I have 6 follweres 14 likes and 384 views for that piece of crap..very shocked..a guy with enough followers can make $ income there but you need a big following..it is a bit of a younger audience but got tired of getting shadow banned on facebook so giving Tik Tok a try.. 8) :)
#295425 by DainNobody
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:03 pm
There are 15 year old girls pulling in 2000 dollars a day on Tik Tok by just wearing tight shorts and/or bikinis doing erotic and sensual dance routines..I think that is what most of Tik Tok is.. :shock:
#295426 by DainNobody
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:29 pm
Really quite sad..same with soundcloud..etc...pros tossed to the wayside..the amateurs win with their sexual dance moves
https://fordhamobserver.com/51324/opini ... ed-tiktok/
#295459 by schmedidiah
Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:21 pm
yeah, it' a shame what happened to this place, but admin let the non music stuff run the show for far too long. there are other places for music online, go find them. :idea: