This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#294671 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:40 pm
Must have been bad if you deleted it already!
#294684 by GuitarMikeB
Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:16 pm
Uh-huh. 'Video unavailable'
#294904 by toneguy86
Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:57 pm
I have to respond to this. I couldn't find the video, but any time I hear someone talk about their voice like that, doubting themselves, etc. I have to respond. Been there. It isn't good and is THE thing that holds us back. Let me explain: Musicians (and most other artists) spend enough time as it is second guessing ripping their work apart. The ones who succeed find a way to stop doing that. Now...that said, we can always ALL get better. But we do ourselves no favors doing this. Here's some things I know:

Don't like how you sing? Take lessons. A few coaching tips, help and adjustments make a world of difference. You don't need to spend a lot to do this.

The world is full of people who stopped. They spend their lives in regret. Don't be that person.

All artists exist in this twin struggle of doing our art and assessing it's value. I'm not sure that's bad. There are constructive ways to do it though and generally critics are a dime a dozen and most of their opinions are sh*t. I always remind people that Rolling Stone magazine panned Led Zep's first album--I mean ripped it to shreds.

Those that make it in this industry are not the "born with it child prodigies (The "hares"). Those that make it are like the tortoise in the tortoise and the hare story. Slow and steady, constant forward progress headless of the assholes. Assholes are a dime a dozen too. They don't matter.

Sing on!
#294907 by schmedidiah
Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:36 pm
@ Tone Guy, click on this members profile and look at his posts. its this same thing at least a dozen times, then he deletes most of the videos before anyone can see them. we've tried to offer him advice in a lot of his threads but he wants to hear feedback he wants to hear, not constructive criticism. he wants to sing like the upper level high pitch rock and metal guys (Bruce from Iron Maiden, Rob from Judas Priest, Steve from Journey) and the results have not been promising. I wish him luck, but he really needs to be more realistic.
#294910 by schmedidiah
Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:11 am
Simpan28 wrote:
I have thoughts about quit singing i throwed away my microphone.

#295130 by schmedidiah
Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:10 pm
Simpan28 wrote:Because i think i have a good voice and cant find any flaws with it.

I tried seeing youtube videos but i didnt learn one thing. I just sing.

Just listen to this.

https://old.vocaroo.com/i/s1hXIiB2H7o1