This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#294597 by schmedidiah
Tue May 14, 2019 5:41 am
they can charge these advertisers for banner ads on a forum that isn't connected to their website's main page and no one visits? :mrgreen:

btw, they're offering %30 off premium membership on fakebook. :lol:
#294598 by Mordgeld
Tue May 14, 2019 3:34 pm
Banner ads are probably per view/click. Link is only at the bottom of account page but is technically still present on the main site. While I see you here, Shmed, I wanted to mention that we finally released those new songs. Ran a 720p broadcast with dual condensor mics. I think it went well for our first real broadcast with the OBS studio setup.

It is quite peaceful here in Bandmix forum now, yes?
#294599 by schmedidiah
Tue May 14, 2019 4:20 pm
Mordgeld wrote:Banner ads are probably per view/click. Link is only at the bottom of account page but is technically still present on the main site. While I see you here, Shmed, I wanted to mention that we finally released those new songs. Ran a 720p broadcast with dual condensor mics. I think it went well for our first real broadcast with the OBS studio setup.

It is quite peaceful here in Bandmix forum now, yes?

I just happened to check last night and saw them. reposted True Nature. just make sure to support people back and thank the compliments in the comments section. otherwise it just lays there as a dead profile. like this place. :)
#294601 by Mordgeld
Tue May 14, 2019 4:43 pm
Appreciate the advice. Thank you for the repost. Is on my list next to make sure I'm utilizing the service properly. Might ping you for more advice if I get confused.
#294602 by schmedidiah
Tue May 14, 2019 5:12 pm
Mordgeld wrote:Appreciate the advice. Thank you for the repost. Is on my list next to make sure I'm utilizing the service properly. Might ping you for more advice if I get confused.

sure thing. post it up here too. then the google bots can know about it.
#294603 by Badstrat
Tue May 14, 2019 6:36 pm
Look at the numbers reading not the numbers posting. In case there is a misunderstanding, it is the reader that a marketer is interested in not the poster. :)
#294615 by GuitarMikeB
Fri May 24, 2019 9:57 pm
No, face it. This forum is officially dead. The banner advertising is automatic per software. No clicks, no revenue.
#294617 by GuitarMikeB
Sat May 25, 2019 11:39 am
Mordgeld wrote:Hi Mike. Welcome to the Bandmix Forum wake. :)

Pass the bottle!
#294619 by DainNobody
Sat May 25, 2019 3:47 pm
Stick a fork in it
#294620 by schmedidiah
Sun May 26, 2019 1:42 am
Can I get a Mike Talbot? Hallelujah! :D
#294621 by DainNobody
Mon May 27, 2019 1:50 pm
Miami Vice fame