This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#293927 by schmedidiah
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:06 pm
I just can't bring myself to hate Lynyrd. he's like my drunkle or something. just doesn't feel right. :D
#293931 by Planetguy
Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:31 pm
well, i don't hate the cranky old hillbilly either....it's just kinda hard for me to like anyone when all they want to do is beef, and they start off the new yr w zero music talk for 2019.

I invited him to put that black hole of negativity aside and get back to participating in talking music.

so far....that invite has been ignored. whatevs.
#293934 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:40 pm
Be nice to him all you want, but he adds nothing to this forum, and I'm quite sure people see the old drunken hippy photo, his ragging on everyone posts and skedaddle for other places.
#293935 by DainNobody
Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:58 am
geez.. Guitar Mike.. he is gonna be pissed so much after reading this, that I am afraid he will go overboard next time he comes back..I did not want it to go this far, but afraid it is too late now..I never wanted to be a failure in life, but he said it, and he knows.. he knows all about everything..he is a world class intellectual and knower of men's hearts and minds.. :)
#293936 by schmedidiah
Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:47 am
Dayne, isn't it about time for a name change? :idea:
#293937 by DainNobody
Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:53 am
pick me out a good one.. 8)
#293938 by DainNobody
Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:59 am
I might be wrong.. but you might be thinking a name change away from anything similar to Dylann might appease AV?
I think his beef goes way back farther than that..
#293939 by DainNobody
Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:01 am
darn that PG.. but I really like the name Clem..maybe Clem Caddidlehopper will work?.. :)
#293941 by schmedidiah
Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:18 pm
Clemm Cadiddlehopper wrote:I might be wrong.. but you might be thinking a name change away from anything similar to Dylann might appease AV?
I think his beef goes way back farther than that..

no. I mean you seem like an undignified slob glomming onto his username like that. go back to Dayne Nobody IV or whatever. *facepalm*
#293948 by Ancient Vegan
Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:26 pm
Dane always copies off somebody, right Dane, be honest.

Dane Nobody, stole from the original, Mike Nobody.

P Gal you and NonsingerMike just go on and on with yourself.

FER SHORE :mrgreen:
#293955 by DainNobody
Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:00 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:Dane always copies off somebody, right Dane, be honest.

Dane Nobody, stole from the original, Mike Nobody.

P Gal you and NonsingerMike just go on and on with yourself.

FER SHORE :mrgreen:
Oh that's right..AV has stated he never wishes to see or talk to me again.but he just can't resist breaking his vow..love you Lee..you got the bone to pick..not me..I hear sh*t about you too but it goes in one ear and out the other.. Cause I know in my heart of hearts you a good guy..those people however are evil and they steer you into darkness..I pray for you :shock:
#293958 by Planetguy
Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:11 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:P Gal you and NonsingerMike just go on and on with yourself.

If you'd put down the crack pipe for a sec, perhaps you'd realize that NO ONE goes on and on about Mike and I...... as much as YOU do! :lol:

You "shore" are obsessed with us! Sheeeet, you can't post anything w/o dropping Mike's name or mine can ya? Now that's MY definition of a loser. I guess we "shore" are in your head! You really need to get a life, creepy guy.
#294013 by Ancient Vegan
Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:48 pm
Whatever you say Pretentious Gal.
#294014 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:35 am
AV must be on a work-release program from the local jail, notice how he only posts on certain days?

#294015 by Mordgeld
Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:47 am
Wish me luck. Might actually have a contact from BM coming in to jam with us this week.