This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#293913 by DainNobody
Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:13 am
Ancient Vegan wrote:Oh and by the way PD, look back on your life...….

You are a failure, not my fault.
Ancient Vegan wrote:Oh and by the way PD, look back on your life...….

You are a failure, not my fault.
..I get the feeling you are not happy..to me..that would be failure..nothing is better than being content and not having to set up surrounded by losers hoping you get a sale.. :lol:
#293914 by DainNobody
Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:27 am
AV..there is no need to be bitter cause things did not work out for you musically..I suggest you continue frequenting open mics and eventually the missing piece will show up.... You come here spreading hate and discontent will only reap you more bad karma...
#293945 by Ancient Vegan
Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:08 pm
I'm not going after anybody Planet Gal.

Hey Pd remember when you were one of the losers set up by me, just hoping to make the
sales I make, consistently.

You might be a pretty good guitar player Pd, but you know you will never be able to do what I do at a swap meet or flea market!

As usual Pd your feelings are wrong, I couldn't be happier, beautiful wife, kids, and grandkids.

Financially secure (without help from the gov't, they don't pay me, I pay them)

And how many times I got to tell you Pd I'm done playing out, I have other interests.

Getting home at 3 am just doesn't sound fun, that's when I get up to workout.

You know Pd my boy plays in a working band (do you?), and my grandson has a jam band, I can jam with either
of these groups anytime I want. Like I said I just like to stay home and play my piano, (occasionally I play for the church when their regular player can't make it, but I always pay them.)

Do you give back to your community Pd? I didn't think so.

But it's understandable your trying to live on that below poverty wage the gov't pays you every month, you don't
have no cash, try volunteering at the VA it'll do your heart good. I can get you an application if you want.

It's still not to late to do something with your life.

As far as me and Planet Gal, he's a loud mouth from NYC who doesn't even here what he says, much less what anybody else says, he just goes on and on, and all I did was say his band looked like a bunch of tired old men.

Phukk him and the horse he road in on, or better yet, phukk him and feed him fishheads.
#293946 by Ancient Vegan
Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:09 pm
I know P Gal is going to slap me around, I better cover up and hunker down lmfao :mrgreen:
#293950 by DainNobody
Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:45 pm
What I dont get is why it is so important to you to decide who is worthy to live and those that should be eliminated..?..sounds like you have some sort of Hitlerian mentality going on there..Hitler also thought you should give to the state and forget your obligations to a higher order..we all size you up bud..but have the manners to keep our thoughts to ourselves rather than try to hurt you or suggest you are the worst outcast of all..one who speaks out of noth sides of their mouth.
8)
#293952 by DainNobody
Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:23 pm
Another gripe with you is how you can be so dishonest and not bat an eye..your remark about you giving back to the government is laughable..the reason you sell at a swap meet as sole means of support is so because you can avoid paying taxes..is it not?..you cut down vamp off at the knees one day and then out of the other side of your lying mouth you say I believe much of what vamp says..so which is it two face?..a beautiful wife?..never seen her could be ?.. But thats your story so do what you want with that one..again..who cares?..all you coild talk about at Wabash Hall was how you were to become the next best thing musically since sliced bread?..how did that career go?..you sure convinced me?..but then that is your strong point..convincing people of sh*t that never materializes..hope this family you are so proud of turns out to be good citizens..we need more of them..
#293959 by Planetguy
Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:28 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:I know P Gal is going to slap me around, I better cover up and hunker down lmfao :mrgreen:

Well, that's just what you do w little whiny bitches... bitch slap them around. You pretend like you don't enjoy it...but you do!

#294010 by Ancient Vegan
Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:58 pm
Real Fine Pretentious Gal :lol:

PD Blah blah blah blah blah blah,blah :roll:
#294022 by Planetguy
Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:48 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:Real Fine Pretentious Gal :lol:

PD Blah blah blah blah blah blah,blah :roll:

oooh, oooh....new pet nicknames!!!!!

can i play too?

since it's you who I see as "pretentious"......you trying to come off as a tough guy, when really you come off as someone who's always been no more than a scared little girl all her life while pretending otherwise.....i now bestow my new nickname upon you.... AB*

*Ancient Bedwetter.
#294082 by Ancient Vegan
Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:48 pm
Is that that the way you see it Pretentious G, looks to me like you suffer from
Optic rectumitize, where your optic nerve is attached to your asshole and it's
giving you a crappy outlook.

Oh yeah Pretentious Gal, they have Dial-a-prayer for atheists now. You can call
up and it rings and rings, but nobody answers.

Pretentious Gal you've run so many people off this forum, more then anyone else.
:mrgreen: Here's you trophy.

If it's alright for you to call people names, (even tho you sware you don't), it's gotta to
be alright to call you names loser.

You and Pd should start a band and call yourselves the losers.

Your existence Pretentious Gal is proof of God's failure. :mrgreen:
#294090 by Mordgeld
Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:09 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:...Pretentious Gal you've run so many people off this forum, more then anyone else.
:mrgreen: Here's you trophy....

I'm going to to go out on a limb here and suggest that PG is not quite the blue ribbon example of that. But I'm much newer here than most of you, so what do I know?
#294091 by Planetguy
Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:47 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:Is that that the way you see it Pretentious G, looks to me like you suffer from
Optic rectumitize, where your optic nerve is attached to your asshole and it's
giving you a crappy outlook.

:lol: :lol: yeah, AB....that's ME with the "crappy outlook" :lol: :lol:

and it's equally funny that again, like a scared little bedwetter, that you demonstrate your distorted and simpleminded outlook on all things, as you accuse ME(?) of running people off.....

wait. do you mean like YOU running Haley off when you accused him of molesting his daughter?

and now, you spend your time chasing off any new members w your non music BS and YOUR "crappy outlook". Get a life, loser... or just find another forum where no one talks music, but instead talks sh*t on everybody.

hey, i'm glad i've given you a mission, a reason for getting out of bed everyday, and something to do with your sad and pathetic life. Sorry life turned out so shitty for ya, AB :wink:

and dude.... nobody likes a "swarer"
#294136 by Ancient Vegan
Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:32 pm
I sware Pg your a real condom snorter> :lol:
#294139 by Ancient Vegan
Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:12 pm
Psycho Dane the only way you think I talk out of both sides of my mouth,
is because you assume to know my business. Makes you talking out of your ass.

What I know for sure about you Pd is that your are a rat, narc, police informant,
and a liar. Whenever anyone mention's your name (probably won't ever happen),
I will tell anybody in front of anybody how you are a rat.

Hope to never speak to you again.
#294141 by DainNobody
Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:44 pm
I am glad I have evolved out of selling junk at a swap meet..just sayin'.. :cry: