This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#293839 by DainNobody
Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:53 pm
Leave him alone azzhole..
#293840 by schmedidiah
Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:01 pm
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:Leave him alone azzhole..

#293841 by Planetguy
Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:19 pm
I want my Maypo.
#293844 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:43 pm
I'm guessing Dane is addressing AV about his constant PG insults.
#293845 by DainNobody
Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:01 pm
Cant believe I am sticking up for PG..I guess its just empathy or something..PG is what he is ..if we are all to live up to AV's standard ..then all of us would be failures..LOL.. :shock:
#293846 by DainNobody
Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:03 pm
Signed psychotic dayne..ha
#293849 by Planetguy
Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:37 am
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:Cant believe I am sticking up for PG..I guess its just empathy or something..PG is what he is ..if we are all to live up to AV's standard ..then all of us would be failures..LOL.. :shock:

Nice thought, Dane but I can't believe you think you NEED to stick up for me! :wink:

I'm a big boy. I'm used to fighting my own battles, and have tangled w others who can run circles around a welter weight, bitter old man who has nothing to contribute here but ugly pettiness and jealousy. This guy couldn't find his own ass on a bright sunny day, forget about finding it in a snow storm.

As for his "standards".....HIS STANDARDS? really????

The same "standards" that had him suggest that Haley had molested his step son????

That's the "standards" I have come to expect from him.

The fact that he has a low opinion of me???? I must be doing SOMETHING right!

Does anyone really care what he thinks or has to say? About ANYTHING? I certainly don't. When he comes looking for my scalp and wants to go a few rounds with me...I'm happy to slap him around like the bitch he is. And if he's too prideful and ignorant to realize he's getting slapped around and embarrassing himself ...that's on him.
#293850 by Planetguy
Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:40 am
But here's the big takeaway that I hope everyone DOES get....things were going quite nicely around here for awhile.

We were back to talking music for a bit. A few of the old guard who actually talk music had returned to do exactly that....George, Cajundaddy, Rhythm Man, etc....the same folks who make themselves scarce when the insults and name calling starts up.

My first choice is ALWAYS talking music...but if some old illiterate hillbilly wants to climb in the ring to mix it up, and start talking $hit about me and my family....well, I 'm happy give him the op to embarrass himself. :wink:
#293852 by schmedidiah
Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:44 am
Planetguy wrote:

The same "standards" that had him suggest that Haley had molested his step son????

Nope. That was Haley's daughter, and he alleged that she was molested by the girl's mother's boyfriend. But still scummy either way.
#293856 by Planetguy
Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:26 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:So you molested your own daughter Mr Haley, I wouldn't be bragging about it.

That's the way you roll
#293902 by Ancient Vegan
Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:39 pm
People who argue on the internet lmfao

Planet Gal
#293903 by Planetguy
Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:45 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:People who argue on the internet lmfao

Planet gal

And that's just one MORE reason to laugh at YOU, looking to argue, call names, and act like a bitch.

Keep putting yourself down like that ,Clem. No one else has to, you sad, old angry guy.
#293905 by Ancient Vegan
Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:55 pm
It's your story tell it how you want it you long winded gal. :mrgreen:
#293906 by Ancient Vegan
Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:57 pm
Oh and by the way PD, look back on your life...….

You are a failure, not my fault.
#293908 by Planetguy
Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:07 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:Oh and by the way PD, look back on your life...….

You are a failure, not my fault.

yeah, and YOU'RE coming off as a real winner and an all around success story by going after people on a music forum!!!

im-fucking -pressive stuff, Clem!

Ancient Vegan wrote:People who argue on the internet lmfao

Yep, you said it.....you are, if nothing else....laughable