This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities in America.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#293656 by Mordgeld
Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:51 pm
You had my interest until you dropped the politics into it. Not sure how you can be both "open minded" and "intolerant". Sounds like a train-wreck in the making to me. Good luck with your search. :|
#293662 by Mordgeld
Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:06 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:I agree Mordgeld.

The ride to a trainwreck can be a whole lot of fun, and the wreck can be enjoyable,
if your so inclined.

Sounds like masochism to me. I am most definitely not so inclined.

While I have my own studio setup for recording/mixing/mastering and I hoped to offer shared stems since I am a bit far away, the OP was honest about his requirements and I do not fit them. I support freedom of association and the right to express your preferences in this respect. Therefore, I am honest about my right-leaning tendencies and my occasional bias and hate I am prone to express about such things as overcooked greens, dangerous killers, and certain types of music or strings.
#293666 by schmedidiah
Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:42 pm
Just.... they're in Denver. You can throw a tennis ball into a crowd of people and be certain it will hit a liberal. Why even stress it? And why go 0 to 60 in a split second and tell people (who didn't ask) that if they disagree with you, they're the haters?

Seems pointless to me, or at least overkill.
#293673 by Ancient Vegan
Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:26 pm
These train wrecks can be fun, I can remember (barely) 30 or 40 years ago, getting
all lit up and when we hit the stage I'm outthere swinging at the member of the band
I consider to be a asshole, you know trying to plant my headstock in his face. It was
pretty bad scene, but now I look back on it and smile. :)
Wouldn't change a thing.
"If they disagree with you, they're the haters?" How true that is Schmedidiah.

You spell it out big like that Schmedidiah, it sounds like a book of the Old Testament.
#293676 by schmedidiah
Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:14 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:These train wrecks can be fun, I can remember (barely) 30 or 40 years ago, getting
all lit up and when we hit the stage I'm outthere swinging at the member of the band
I consider to be a asshole, you know trying to plant my headstock in his face. It was
pretty bad scene, but now I look back on it and smile. :)
Wouldn't change a thing.
"If they disagree with you, they're the haters?" How true that is Schmedidiah.

You spell it out big like that Schmedidiah, it sounds like a book of the Old Testament.

jut like our buddy Gleen. if you disagree with him, you're the asshole, the hater, the racist. I'm sure this guy doesn't want to just be the lefty version of that dude. :roll:
#293697 by Aural Experience
Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:11 pm
Mordgeld wrote:You had my interest until you dropped the politics into it. Not sure how you can be both "open minded" and "intolerant". Sounds like a train-wreck in the making to me. Good luck with your search. :|

Agree. Only applicants with LEFT wing ideologies need apply. SMH :roll:
#293706 by Planetguy
Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:17 pm
Yeah, I get that a lot.

Must be because like Glen I limit my discussion to politics.

And like Glen, when i disagree I call them child molestors. And rapists.

Or if it's Schmed I just threaten to shoot them.

So congrats on making that astute "observation"! You are quite adept at. those.
#293747 by Ancient Vegan
Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:46 pm
Your Welcome Pg.

I guess your just to blind to see, anybody elses perspective.

But your good on regurgitation, probably shows in your "music" :lol:
#293751 by Planetguy
Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:07 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:Your Welcome Pg.

my "welcome"???? WHAT about my welcome? :shock:

good grief! what are you "regurgitating" now beside more of your poor manners, $hitty attitude, bad vibes, and hate?? :shock:
'
you keep talking about "my welcome"..... AV, you most definitely hit it on the head when you said we do NOT speak the same language! :lol:

Did you have another one of your misunderstandings again? Because the careful ( and LITERATE) reader will have caught that I thanked you for nothing. :wink:

Your best bet...consider lightening up brother! that negativity of your's is bringing everybody down, mon.

:idea: Oh, wait......say it ain't so, great shape you are in.....did you throw your old ancient back out shoveling snow? :idea:

is that why you're so cranky and looking for a fight? seriously....take a chill pill, buddy. 8)
#293754 by Ancient Vegan
Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:28 pm
You got me mixed up Pg, I don't read all that bore u rite.
Glance over it and laugh. :lol:

I bet most don't read half the sh*t u rite down, u go on and on

Should call u Planet Gal 8)