This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#293244 by DainNobody
Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:32 pm
Rumored to be true..Glen is new bassist for Filthy Animal..maybe why we have not heard much from him..if true..congratulations Glen..you are one heck of a musician..
#293245 by schmedidiah
Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:39 pm
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:Rumored to be true..Glen is new bassist for Filthy Animal..maybe why we have not heard much from him..if true..congratulations Glen..you are one heck of a musician..

Kerry's outfit? Got proof?
#293247 by DainNobody
Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:09 pm
saw it on facebook.they have a new bassist..but Kerry never really said, but from what I gather good chance it's Glen..since they are friends
#293254 by schmedidiah
Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:08 am
Who else here remembers Gleen telling us he'd outplay Mark on bass? I'm ready to see that! :lol:
#293284 by Ancient Vegan
Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:54 pm
I'm not sure how you out play somebody

But I bet I can outrun PG
#293288 by Planetguy
Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:21 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:I'm not sure how you out play somebody

But I bet I can outrun PG

don't know where that thread is, but I'm sure that's pretty much what I likely said.

i mean, what criteria would you even use for such a "contest"? how fast or flashy a solo we might take? as shania said "that don't impress me".

but how about how well you lock in w the drummer? how well you support the song while still getting some of your personality across? good tone? great feel? those are some of the most important and valued things that I use to measure how good a bassplayer anyone is.

as for outrunning me, AV..... i've never been into running. so, you likely have me there if you're talking marathon or long distance. but I bet I could give you a good "run" for the money in a 40 or 100 yd dash.