This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#293012 by Peg Lautny
Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:39 pm
Oh my-when did this forum turn into a ghost town? )-:
#293013 by schmedidiah
Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:13 pm
:lol:
#293015 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:45 pm
Peg Lautny wrote:Oh my-when did this forum turn into a ghost town? )-:

It was never that active. Too many fakers and wannabes. And then a few to-be-nameless started using their political zaniness (eventually causing admin to start a 'General Chat- non Music' section of the forum, but too late.
#293016 by schmedidiah
Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:22 pm
You could stick around for a change Peg. That would help.
#293017 by Peg Lautny
Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:25 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:
Peg Lautny wrote:Oh my-when did this forum turn into a ghost town? )-:

It was never that active. Too many fakers and wannabes. And then a few to-be-nameless started using their political zaniness (eventually causing admin to start a 'General Chat- non Music' section of the forum, but too late.

I see it's still haunted by Count Choculla, though and he's still warning of us of our impending doom. Any day now! Right? No matter, I'm still gonna buy green bananas. (-:
#293018 by Peg Lautny
Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:28 pm
schmedidiah wrote:You could stick around for a change Peg. That would help.

I don't know. I suppose I'll continue to pop in for a drive-by from time to time, but this place is looking even sadder than I remember it.
#293022 by schmedidiah
Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:47 am
Peg Lautny wrote:

I don't know. I suppose I'll continue to pop in for a drive-by from time to time, but this place is looking even sadder than I remember it.

you've peeped my profile from time to time. you got any bass tracks for me?
#293057 by Peg Lautny
Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:00 pm
schmedidiah wrote:
Peg Lautny wrote:

Okay, how would that work? I like the sense of adventure and humor I hear in a lot of your songs. When I have time - right now I have a lot of plates, pots, pans, and knives and forks up in the air, but I suppose I could throw something together when time allows. But back to my question- would you want a 30 second snippet to fly in and out? Or something longer like say a three or four minute piece with bass on one side and a click/drum pattern on the other?
#293058 by schmedidiah
Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:13 pm
Peg Lautny wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:

Okay, how would that work? I like the sense of adventure and humor I hear in a lot of your songs. When I have time - right now I have a lot of plates, pots, pans, and knives and forks up in the air, but I suppose I could throw something together when time allows. But back to my question- would you want a 30 second snippet to fly in and out? Or something longer like say a three or four minute piece with bass on one side and a click/drum pattern on the other?

I can send you a couple of drum tracks I use on different stuff. just jam over them and send them back. i'm really busy on a lot of projects too, so this could take a while for me to get done, but i'd enjoy working on it anyway. my email is on my SC profile so contact me there.