This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#292233 by Planetguy
Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:29 pm
As i understand it the term "god-wink" refers to a super weird coincidence that can't be explained any other way than....

so, i've been having a lot of these lately and some have been pretty mind blowing.

check this: a little while ago i finished up a lesson w a bass student of mine. as he was writing me a check he brought up the song "Shotgun". I shared w him that whenever I hear that song I think about the last time i played it. it was a pick up gig. i was filling in on bass at a big corporate affair and some yahoo started firing off rounds in the lobby just outside the room we were playing in....and we were playing "Shotgun". weird enough, right? but wait....

anyway, we say goodbye and i check my computer, my bro-in law has sent me an old video to check out and i just knew before i opened it what it was gonna be.... "Shotgun". and sure enough it was.

i mean....WTF???????

the hairs on my arms and back of my neck are still standing!

it's times like these that make me wanna reconsider this whole atheism thing. TOO friggin' weird. :shock:
#292239 by MikeTalbot
Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:56 pm
That reminds me of that scene in the Matrix when the whole scene shifted just a bit.

I'll share this - in the early seventies I dreamed I'd go to Africa, have an adventure, then come back home and read about it in a magazine. And then forgot about it, until I saw the magazine on the stands years later...it was Soldier of Fortune. The only thing my dream had missed was that I wrote the stories. 8)

Talbot
#292750 by schmedidiah
Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:55 pm
i'd prefer to call it a glitch in the matrix! :lol: