This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#292352 by schmedidiah
Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:43 pm
"it's a scary time for dummies" - Gleen :lol:
#292361 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:42 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:ha ha ha .
You keep calling dickheads everywhere you go.

mirrors are amazing.

Again making no sense. Maybe you can enroll in the local school to take remedial writing and reading.
#292389 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:58 pm
Jahva wrote:Lynard...
That's faqing low dude... all this chit aside about who sux on git or who is left or wrong or Right...
That's just low. Same as calling someone a child molester.

Haley I'm sure that wasn't easy to share hope your daughter is good now! That kind of chit doesn't just go away.

Jahva... After all your last comments against white people... I think you are a racist.
#292394 by schmedidiah
Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:35 pm
See that? That's the Gleen trap. He says something so friggin stupid, how do you not respond? :lol:

:mrgreen:
#292396 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:05 pm
schmedidiah wrote:See that? That's the Gleen trap. He says something so friggin stupid, how do you not respond? :lol:

TROLL
#292412 by schmedidiah
Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:46 am
See that? That's the Gleen trap. He says something so friggin stupid, how do you not respond? :lol:

#292447 by Ancient Vegan
Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:40 pm
If I'd of known it would be that easy, Mr Hanky I would have done it years ago! :lol:

I was calling him a child molester Jahva, no one had aproblem when Glenn called me one, or Scmedd one,
or PG one, or Guitar Mike one, in fact they all stood up for him, and still do.

Now the third time someone calls somebody a child molester on here it will be a little more acceptable,
cause it's been done a couple times all ready. Before you know it it will be common place.
So I gues we'd have to thank Glenn and his cohorts for that :mrgreen:

Yod you got bad breath, I can't tell if your talking out your mouth or your ass. :oops:

Talbot? A cop really? :shock:
#292523 by schmedidiah
Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:10 am
It's a scary time to be as dumb as Gleen! :lol:
#292549 by schmedidiah
Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:33 pm
schmedidiah wrote:It's a scary time to be as dumb as Gleen! :lol:
#292576 by schmedidiah
Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:06 pm
schmedidiah wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:It's a scary time to be as dumb as Gleen! :lol: