This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#292450 by Jahva
Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:58 pm
The point is not so much about Twitter but how a group of people get their panties in a wad because their opposition finds ways of making fun of them... to the point that twitter has to act on it.
Sensitive bunch that they are. Chits not funny man... they're trying to dehumanize us...
NPC is non player character in a game. What's used to depict it is just a simple expressionless line drawing of a face... no Hitler or women on all 4 or whatever... :lol: :lol:
They have a simple script and action they follow basically in a loop
Some guys on 4chan view the FAR LEFT as basically the same thing repeating the same tired lines over and over...
#292451 by Ancient Vegan
Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:59 pm
Not everyone on meds is handicapped.

I have a customer in a wheel chair who I always threaten to throw out of his wheelchair,
or unplug it, or just beat his ass. He likes it and usually calls me a crook, or threatens to
beat my ass. If he got a hold of you he'd probably hurt you.

Handicap is not a nice word.

Glenn's a phukking retard.
#292459 by Planetguy
Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:30 pm
Jahva wrote:The point is not so much about Twitter but how a group of people get their panties in a wad because their opposition finds ways of making fun of them... to the point that twitter has to act on it.
Sensitive bunch that they are.

you're kidding, right? and people on the right just hold their sides laughing and rolling on the floor, convulsing w shared laughter when jokes are made about trump and THEIR views by their opposition????? :shock:

guess i've missed that....what good sports THEY are when they're made fun of! (as if) :roll:
#292460 by Jahva
Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:09 pm
Planetguy wrote:
Jahva wrote:The point is not so much about Twitter but how a group of people get their panties in a wad because their opposition finds ways of making fun of them... to the point that twitter has to act on it.
Sensitive bunch that they are.

you're kidding, right? and people on the right just hold their sides laughing and rolling on the floor, convulsing w shared laughter when jokes are made about trump and THEIR views by their opposition????? :shock:

guess i've missed that....what good sports THEY are when they're made fun of! (as if) :roll:

That sounded really good but... Nope... not kidding.

Trump has been roasted by all of Hollywood the left run media since he spoke the words "I'm running for President"... then he won and now you have several talk shows cartoon shows main topic for so many daily news shows etc... and he's the butt end of it all.
Not sure who is in a tizzy over all of that... most on the right see themselves as winning soooo...I think like Trump they're getting the last laugh.

You ever see the compilations on YT of all the politicians and media folk making fun of him exclaiming how he'll never be POTUS... then he won. F'ing hilarious.

All that aside this is about 4chan and how they took a simple little idea and freaked out twitter and the wacky FAR LEFT once again... so easy to manipulate the emotion freaks.
#292461 by Planetguy
Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:28 pm
who's in a tizzy over trump be made fun of.....uh...how about TRUMP!

and are you really positing that there aren't just as many on the right who have their panties all twisted when their side is made fun of???? dude, where ya been?????
#292462 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:40 pm
Planetguy wrote:who's in a tizzy over trump be made fun of.....uh...how about TRUMP!

and are you really positing that there aren't just as many on the right who have their panties all twisted when their side is made fun of???? dude, where ya been?????

Mark - its the usual right blindness, you're not going to change any minds.
And they're perfectly all right with Trump's name-calling, lying and continued mocking of people - such high class actions from the POTUS (really PO...S).
#292463 by Mordgeld
Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:41 pm
Planetguy wrote:who's in a tizzy over trump be made fun of.....uh...how about TRUMP!

I know that the news uses misleading descriptors to ascribe motives or feelings to Trump but if we all made fun of you and you weren't allowed to block any of us, you wouldn't be in a tizzy?
#292469 by Planetguy
Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:03 am
Presidents have always been made fun of. But until now they've all behaved like grown ups and were classy enough not to engage in embarrassing displays going after the media, entertainers, and even athletes.

you asked how i would respond.....can't say for sure, but i'd hope i would act "presidential" and not like a toddler.
#292471 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:28 am
Jahva wrote:
GuitarMikeB wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:ANTI AMERICAN MOTHER FUUUUCCCCKKKEER!!!!!!!!!!!!

DONE WITH YOU DUDE!!!
- yet you keep on adding one word replies....
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:YOU ARE A FUCCCCKKKKING TROLL, COMMUNIST , CHILD RAPIST ASSHOLE.....

YOU SUPPORT ABORTION....

HOW MORE EXTRME CAN YOU GET BY RAPING A CHILD OF THEIR .....

LIFE!!!

And now with your blatant accusations and name calling again. Let's see Jahva and Yod defend you once again while they accuse me, Schmed and Mark of antagonizing you. :roll:

Mike
Schmed went after him first.

Glenns first post here was
Thanks for your honest opinion JAHVVA.

I appreciate that very much more, than people that just want to sling stuff all over this website.

We can disagree, but I will never call you an assssshole until you call me the same.

then Schmed followed it by editing him in quotes...

Re: Here you go...
#292332 by schmedidiah
14 Oct 2018 09:17 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:

I just want to sling stuff all over this website.

Here comes Treble!

meezerpocalypse/ Pallas - Both The Price And Reward For Incarnation (Sublimation Mix By Meezerpocalypse) on the cloud of sound.

Gleen should go away now.

I never wrote that!
That MAKES YOU A PLUCKING LIER.

I can't believe a racist like you would pursue a FFFFUUUCCCKKKEEEEED platform to stand on.

BYE!
#292477 by schmedidiah
Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:33 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:BYE!

Oh, you leaving with your tail between your legs like your buddies? Ok, bye! :lol:
#292479 by Mordgeld
Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:03 am
Planetguy wrote:Presidents have always been made fun of. But until now they've all behaved like grown ups and were classy enough not to engage in embarrassing displays going after the media, entertainers, and even athletes.

you asked how i would respond.....can't say for sure, but i'd hope i would act "presidential" and not like a toddler.

Well, I didn't specify you would actually be president but fair enough. Trump doesn't seem any more or less volitile than most of the people I knew when I lived up on the north-east coast. As uncouth as his approach may seem, I think a lot of people connect with his 'not taking any shite from anyone' approach after so many of the milquetoast Republicans that talk a good game but won't stand up for what they purportedly believe in when it really matters.
#292493 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:42 pm
Jahva wrote:Mike
Schmed went after him first.

Since you insist on going back in the history of threads here, you should not limit yourself. Glen has viciously and repeatedly attacked everyone here - including you! - except Vamp and Haley. And he has told Vamp he doesn't click on Vamp's links, and when I point that out to Vamp, you then accuse me of antagonizing.
#292496 by schmedidiah
Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:11 pm
Here's the thing with Gleen. If he agrees with you, then you're alright in his book. then, if you deviate at all from his views even one bit, he calls you out. He acts like no one is allowed to disagree with him on anything. The head of his own theocracy, basically. All infedels must be silenced. He did it to me. He did it to Mordgeld. Now he's done it to you, Jahva. It's entirely up to the individual how they react to this.
I engaged him in his childishness and it lead to where we are today. Mordgeld and you have both chosen to disregard his initial call out and that's fine by me, but I decided to engage it. I came to a fork in the road, the same fork you came to, and chose my own direction.
My motivation for engaging Gleen in his stupidity is to get to the conclusion of this era of the bandmix forum as quickly as possible. My philosophy is this place sucks at the moment, it could be a lot better, so let's run out the clock on this game and start the next game on the schedule (like a football team).
I want to tear down the idea that it's ok for Gleen and Vamp to run the asylum and (try to) dictate the rules to everyone else. It's been the status quo here since I joined. I know it's what keeps dozens of visitors a day from participating here. I think with Slacker gone we got a little closer to that goal. Now Haley says he's out. Good. He did everything he could to prop up the status quo. Now Yod looks iffy. It would be good for him to stop mucking things up here as well. He fights with everyone who doesn't kiss his butt and then has the audacity to tell members they need to stop doing exactly what he does. Good riddance.

If we exclude those members, what are we left with? Mike and Mark arguing with you about this? They're right. You post political threads. You make generalizations about one side of the aisle. I feel they do exactly the same thing, but don't see it themselves because their philosophy is that the world isn't right until every person in it yields to their POV.
I disagree with all of you however. I don't believe in telling others what to think (I do have slip ups sometimes, but that's the goal). I want to be free to come to my own conclusion on every issue under the sun. I don't want Obama, Trump, the guy next to me at the baseball game, the queen of England, anybody to tell me what to think. I'm perfectly happy to disagree with everybody.
So think about whether you're being like Gleen (absolutely freaking out if someone disagrees with you on something) or are you being more like our buddy Mike Talbot (who stays out of all of it and calls for some much needed peace around here).
Food for thought.
#292497 by Mordgeld
Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:21 pm
Yes. I've said it before, Shmed. If you want to come in here and give what you get, that's fine by me. At least you understand that for those choosing not to participate in that manner, that is not tacit approval of any misbehavior on any perceived side. The only thing that bothers me is when this sort of fighting runs over a perfectly valid discussion. I'm not sure if I totally agree with your approach, Shmed, but that's your fight to fight if you want to take it on. I get some amusement from applying critical thinking to the tin-foil-hat threads to try see what remains after assumptions and logical inconsistencies are removed but I did, indeed, have to give up on those threads for the same reasons you mentioned. Not interested in playing 'pidgeon chess'.
#292499 by Jahva
Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:37 pm
MikeB... PG...
Do you consider yourself far left?
If not why do you defend it?
You guys take this so personal just like jimmy use to...
The video I posted makes total sense but you won’t or can’t watch it... so you wind up commenting and defending goof-balls just because of the word “left”....
It would be the same to me if Haley or yod supported the Alt right...

You guys think I’m some radical right winger. You could just stay away from what I post over here. Why burden each other with these spats...
I’m going to post what I find to be the truth and don’t really care what the two of you think.... so why waste your time. It’s boring... there’s never any actual conversation just oh yeah... well your guy did this as a response. I’m not trying to change either of you.... there are other people here that may find the clips worth their time.