This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#292387 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:44 pm
schmedidiah wrote:True. You missed it Jahva, but Vamp reported me for changing text in members quotes for comic effect. Everyone has that one thing that will outrage them to the point where they can't take it anymore. That was it for him apparently. I received an email from the admin and I pointed them to the worst things Gleen and Vamp had written. The child rapist stuff from Gleen, the incitement of violence by Vamp. They did nothing. They don't care about this place at all. :roll:

Pulling the trigger of a gun to end a mans spoken words rarely happens unless there is extreme violence and the decision of who lives and dies comes into effect.
However notice...
Guns are covered under the 2ND Amendment . They were not as important as the first. You can always kill a man that needs killing with just about anything... GUNS ARE TO PROTECT THE FIRST AMENDMENT!

The 1st say's EVERY MAN HAS THE RIGHT TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH.
WHAT SCHIT HEAD DID ONLY PROVED HE IS AGAINST THE LAWS OF THE LAND.

HE CHANGED THEIR WORDS. HE CHANGED MY WORDS! He used his I net skills to post disgusting changes. He must be very smart... He proves he is not nice.
Hence the reason for law.

BEYOND ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!
#292392 by schmedidiah
Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:30 pm
You suck more than words could ever say, Gleen. :roll:
#292399 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:08 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:True. You missed it Jahva, but Vamp reported me for changing text in members quotes for comic effect. Everyone has that one thing that will outrage them to the point where they can't take it anymore. That was it for him apparently. I received an email from the admin and I pointed them to the worst things Gleen and Vamp had written. The child rapist stuff from Gleen, the incitement of violence by Vamp. They did nothing. They don't care about this place at all. :roll:

Pulling the trigger of a gun to end a mans spoken words rarely happens unless there is extreme violence and the decision of who lives and dies comes into effect.
However notice...
Guns are covered under the 2ND Amendment . They were not as important as the first. You can always kill a man that needs killing with just about anything... GUNS ARE TO PROTECT THE FIRST AMENDMENT!

The 1st say's EVERY MAN HAS THE RIGHT TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH.
WHAT SCHIT HEAD DID ONLY PROVED HE IS AGAINST THE LAWS OF THE LAND.

HE CHANGED THEIR WORDS. HE CHANGED MY WORDS! He used his I net skills to post disgusting changes. He must be very smart... He proves he is not nice.
Hence the reason for law.

BEYOND ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!
#292401 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:13 pm
ANTI AMERICAN MOTHER FUUUUCCCCKKKEER!!!!!!!!!!!!

DONE WITH YOU DUDE!!!

YOU ARE A FUCCCCKKKKING TROLL, COMMUNIST , CHILD RAPIST ASSHOLE.....

YOU SUPPORT ABORTION....

HOW MORE EXTRME CAN YOU GET BY RAPING A CHILD OF THEIR .....

LIFE!!!
#292408 by schmedidiah
Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:35 am
Is your caps lock button broken? :lol:
#292432 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:22 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:[.. He proves he is not nice.

Glennny: "Mommy Mommy WAHHHHH!! Bad man wasn't nice to me! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: "
#292433 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:24 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:ANTI AMERICAN MOTHER FUUUUCCCCKKKEER!!!!!!!!!!!!

DONE WITH YOU DUDE!!!
- yet you keep on adding one word replies....
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:YOU ARE A FUCCCCKKKKING TROLL, COMMUNIST , CHILD RAPIST ASSHOLE.....

YOU SUPPORT ABORTION....

LIFE!!!

And now with your blatant accusations and name calling again. Let's see Jahva and Yod defend you once again while they accuse me, Schmed and Mark of antagonizing you. :roll:
#292435 by Jahva
Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:31 pm
Planetguy wrote:
Jahva wrote:You want to see something funny look up NPC and MOB... I think Twitter is banning NPC Avatars now... more of the far left coming unhinged.

Tim Pool explains it here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFZSyVf ... el=TimPool

and we now return you to our regularly scheduled programming.....taking potshots at the left.

they are a privately owned business. and it's perfectly within their rights to decide what image THEY want to present.

Not quite PG I said "the FAR LEFT..." I don't believe that includes you or Mike. Just like Haley and Glenn aren't Alt-Right...
As for Twitter... they've made their bed. They've shown their bias... I'm not ok with it and I wouldn't be if it was Liberals that were being censored.
It's easy to appear to not have an opinion when something favors your side...

I do find the sensitivity from the FAR LEFT to be comical... I can't imagine any person with a brain wanting this ideology to be in control of anything.
Even Bill Maher sees how out of control it's become. The left can't denounce it's own crazies so the far left will continue to eat it up.

4Chan unintentionally strikes again... and this is from 2016...
You'd have to watch the vid to understand the point of it.
#292436 by Jahva
Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:38 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:ANTI AMERICAN MOTHER FUUUUCCCCKKKEER!!!!!!!!!!!!

DONE WITH YOU DUDE!!!
- yet you keep on adding one word replies....
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:YOU ARE A FUCCCCKKKKING TROLL, COMMUNIST , CHILD RAPIST ASSHOLE.....

YOU SUPPORT ABORTION....

LIFE!!!

And now with your blatant accusations and name calling again. Let's see Jahva and Yod defend you once again while they accuse me, Schmed and Mark of antagonizing you. :roll:

Mike
Schmed went after him first.

Glenns first post here was
Thanks for your honest opinion JAHVVA.

I appreciate that very much more, than people that just want to sling stuff all over this website.

We can disagree, but I will never call you an assssshole until you call me the same.

then Schmed followed it by editing him in quotes...

Re: Here you go...
#292332 by schmedidiah
14 Oct 2018 09:17 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:

I just want to sling stuff all over this website.

Here comes Treble!

meezerpocalypse/ Pallas - Both The Price And Reward For Incarnation (Sublimation Mix By Meezerpocalypse) on the cloud of sound.

Gleen should go away now.
#292437 by Jahva
Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:47 pm
Has nowhere to go but down once the chit starts flying...
The guy accused of forgetting to take his meds...
If you really believed that why not just leave him alone... you could be right. Are there other handicapped people you pick on in life or just this one? :lol:
Or it's just an attack on his character... low hanging fruit... easy pickins makes you feel strong! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dude called me a racist... :lol: :lol: what should i do... what should i do.
meaningless words from someone I don't know or care to know... already more time has been spent on it than deserved.
#292446 by Planetguy
Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:23 pm
Jahva wrote:
Planetguy wrote:
Jahva wrote:You want to see something funny look up NPC and MOB... I think Twitter is banning NPC Avatars now... more of the far left coming unhinged.

Tim Pool explains it here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFZSyVf ... el=TimPool

and we now return you to our regularly scheduled programming.....taking potshots at the left.

they are a privately owned business. and it's perfectly within their rights to decide what image THEY want to present.

Not quite PG I said "the FAR LEFT..." I don't believe that includes you or Mike. Just like Haley and Glenn aren't Alt-Right...
As for Twitter... they've made their bed. They've shown their bias... I'm not ok with it and I wouldn't be if it was Liberals that were being censored.
It's easy to appear to not have an opinion when something favors your side...

I do find the sensitivity from the FAR LEFT to be comical... I can't imagine any person with a brain wanting this ideology to be in control of anything.
Even Bill Maher sees how out of control it's become. The left can't denounce it's own crazies so the far left will continue to eat it up.

4Chan unintentionally strikes again... and this is from 2016...
You'd have to watch the vid to understand the point of it.

Hey, if Twitter doesn't want to see people using avatars of women on all fours with a dog leash on them, caricatures of Obama depicting him as a chimp eating a banana, or photos of Hitler, etc....i have zero problem with that.

The cretins who think that's ok, and that's how they choose to be identified, and express themselves....good for them, they still have other avenues to express their freedom of speech.... just not on THAT particular platform that's a private business.