This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#292317 by Jahva
Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:44 pm
MikeB
this is what I'm talking about... I only had to go through a few threads to find you or schmed antagonizing for whatever reason... there are many more I could post but really what's the point... I don't really care... this place is what you guys make it. I've pretty much always been a passer by...
But I'm not blind anyone can see it's not one side always starting the chit...

Schmed I know you openly admit it... you've obviously been insulted to the point of no return.. but really by who?

PG my apologizes... I didn't see any place where you were the instigator. And as I said before my intentions were to reach you guys not muck up your musical post..

Re: These moments are the last during which you can choose .
#292266 by GuitarMikeB
Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:41 pm
schmedidiah wrote:

Don't confuse Glen with facts!

Re: These moments are the last during which you can choose .
#292297 by GuitarMikeB
Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:05 pm
Vampier wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI3Qddu8LII ... Glen this is for you. Watch it blah blah blah.

Pay attention - Glen already told you he doesn't click on your links either. No one here does. So why do you keep doing it? Gets your jollies off, somehow?

Re: Get off my website.
#291708 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:15 pm
OMG, you have so lost your mind, gtenn. Seek help. Today.
My reverbnation site: http://www.reverbnation.com/mikebirchmusic
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/mikebirchmusic
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mikebirchmusic
Re: Who the f**k is this angels shotgun guy?
#291457 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:26 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:TRAP!
I would never say that to you!
You want me DEAD...
My front door is open...
Hit me with your best shot!

Get back on your meds, Glennnnnnnnnnnn, you post crap, Schmed replies to keep your original post from disappearing and to make fun of you, then you start more crap...

It's continuous... to the point it's just normal.
#292319 by schmedidiah
Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:08 pm
I get what you're saying, Jahva. I feel very responsible for this current climate of hostility on the BM forum. but could you please take just one sentence to mention the members of the other side of this war? call them out too, out of fairness? thank you.
#292322 by Jahva
Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:33 pm
Sure... just some thoughts...

Vamp.. pretty much keeps to himself. His thread has been his home here for a long time. I don't subscribe to his beliefs but he seems to keep them all in one place. I respect that... Again without going through all the threads that's my summation. He's not out chasing anyone down or having some daily ritual of harassing anyone here.
I don't think the guy standing on the street corner yelling repent is antagonizing me... I just ignore.

Best I can see from Glenn and Yod is this roundabout logic of guilt by association to anyone not on the right... But if you turn it around on them same rules don't apply.

Fuzzy logic... It's like saying if you are a Trump supporter you are guilty of separating babies from their mothers... because that's what he did.
It's just BS...
I don't think it would be fair to call out Yod for that... I'd rather hear his opinion on the matter. Being the good christian he is... (whatever that means) I don't think he'd be ok with how that was handled.
Yet anyone who supported Obama or anyone who is Liberal is a traitor to the state so to speak...
It's all this guilt by association... Haley probably falls in here somewhere as well. Again I'm not going through all these threads to find examples and am somewhat dangerously going by short memories...
I found myself to be a bit guilty here... I certainly don't mean "all" sometimes but it comes off that way.
Glenn probably spews some of the worse... at least imo. I don't even acknowledge him here anymore... I have no interest in his opinions.
Kind of crazy sounding but I believe he means well... but something's seriously wrong with that delivery.
I don't have anything else to say on this... as Black Francis said "I'll leave you alone, fade from your mind..."

Done reading the past...
#292330 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:57 pm
Thanks for your honest opinion JAHVVA.

I appreciate that very much more, than people that just want to sling stuff all over this website.

We can disagree, but I will never call you an assssshole until you call me the same.
#292332 by schmedidiah
Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:17 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
I just want to sling stuff all over this website.
#292338 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:30 pm
schmedidiah wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:

When did I write that TROLL?
#292344 by schmedidiah
Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:33 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:

When did I write that TROLL?

try harder. you'll remember. :mrgreen:
#292362 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:51 am
Sorry, Jahva, but you think those posts of mine are 'antagonizing'? So I'm just supposed to ignore the anti-USA crap Vamp posts, and ignore the insults and name calling from Glen? One way street much? Take a look back a little further and look at the names both of them have called ME and what they have accused me of (but yet, when confronted, they can show no proof). I think any of my so-called 'antagonizing' is pretty mild in comparison. Maybe you are such a 'good Christian' that you 'turn the other cheek' when people insult yu and accuse of things, but I defend myself and then throw it right back at them.
#292369 by Mordgeld
Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:30 am
I think it would be a great improvement here if the ignore list made all your threads invisible to the people on it. Why do people think those on the other side of the issues are unreasonable and antagonistic? Well, what is your reaction to someone that is unreasonable and antagonistic? I actually agree with having battle threads. By all means, have your say, but 'take it outside' to one of those threads if you are in one that isn't like that.
#292370 by schmedidiah
Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:51 am
I joined in 2013. first post in around June of 2014. if you want to blame me for driving away "lots of good musicians" who last posted here before that, that's a you problem, lizard brain. :lol:
#292374 by Jahva
Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:48 pm
Mordgeld,
You can say just about anything you want on Reddit and certainly on 4chan... as well as many other sites... but the line is crossed when you attack the individual... instead of their idea or words.It seems pretty commonplace most sites I visit...
But that can only be done by active mods... The mods have always been absent here. Probably at least in part why this place has never grown.
#292375 by schmedidiah
Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:28 pm
True. You missed it Jahva, but Vamp reported me for changing text in members quotes for comic effect. Everyone has that one thing that will outrage them to the point where they can't take it anymore. That was it for him apparently. I received an email from the admin and I pointed them to the worst things Gleen and Vamp had written. The child rapist stuff from Gleen, the incitement of violence by Vamp. They did nothing. They don't care about this place at all. :roll:
#292383 by Jahva
Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:42 pm
schmedidiah wrote: They did nothing. They don't care about this place at all. :roll:

I guess unless Glenn or Vamp speak out about it there's really no way of knowing what the Admins. did in response to your complaint... maybe nothing...

You want to see something funny look up NPC and MOB... I think Twitter is banning NPC Avatars now... more of the far left coming unhinged.

Tim Pool explains it here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFZSyVf ... el=TimPool
#292386 by Planetguy
Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:27 pm
Jahva wrote:You want to see something funny look up NPC and MOB... I think Twitter is banning NPC Avatars now... more of the far left coming unhinged.

Tim Pool explains it here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFZSyVf ... el=TimPool

and we now return you to our regularly scheduled programming.....taking potshots at the left.

they are a privately owned business. and it's perfectly within their rights to decide what image THEY want to present.