This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#287603 by schmedidiah
Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:07 pm
...by spelling it wrong! :lol:
#287630 by schmedidiah
Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:40 am
I said spell Gleen correctly or else Gleen and Vamp won't cut you in on any steamy 3-way action on your next trip to Mexico (which is not the good ol' USA.) :mrgreen:
Last edited by schmedidiah on Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#292312 by schmedidiah
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:00 pm
it's Gleen. :lol:
#292335 by schmedidiah
Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:27 pm
DRUNK OLD LOSER!
#292348 by DainNobody
Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Didn't. this feud start over somebody said somebody's music sucked? Or was it because somebody declared somebody a child rapist?..there's some Bitchh on facebook besmirching my good name along those lines cause I hung out with the best guitarist in FWB back in the day.and he did turn into a real child rapist..guilty by association? Found all this out just around 3 years ago..after not hanging with the dude for 32 years..people are hateful and suck
#292349 by schmedidiah
Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Gleen knows. :mrgreen:
#292353 by DainNobody
Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:45 pm
And then there's AV on a mission from the devil to tarnish my name to anybody he meets..I write it off as the end times and wickedness is taking over fast..not long now..get ready
#292354 by DainNobody
Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:50 pm
The evil ones do this with no conscious..they are with the forces of the Black Lodge..these forces interfere with the ability to think..Black Brothers more sinister than Black Magicians..they even infiltrate the church posing as Christians..
#292355 by schmedidiah
Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:05 pm
Dayne, honest question. do you see any similarity between the world depicted in the bible and the world we live in?
2000 - 3000 years ago, there were a couple million people in the world and god couldn't keep out of their affairs, now there are over 7 billion people and we have nukes, legalized abortion, legalized gay marriage, al the things god supposedly hates and he's nowhere to be found? these times don't seem very much like the bible imo at all.
#292356 by DainNobody
Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:29 pm
I don't know..they say a lot of prophecies that were spoken by prophets have taken place..if you can see that things like barn raising in which neighbors helped neighbors is sort of a thing of the past..farmers would help each other get the crops in and out Back when I was young which is basically "love" is not what it used to be or so I hear..brotherly love as they used to call it in general is waning imo..look at the people pass you buy on the highway if broke down..nobody stops to ask if help is needed..this is in the big cities..out here in rural America its not like that but most here still go to church..it's so different here compared to the liberal bastions on the coasts..the sea is getting depleted of seafood..it will only be affordable to the wealthy..the ones who caused problem in the first place because of greed and the stupid notion of not knowing when you have enough to be comfortable..if people would realize the money supply is generally a fixed rate or amount and then have the Amazon's and Microsoft's and general electrics siphon off all the money supply to themselves then we can see why people are hurting financially..I live here in the middle of nowhere because think I will have a lot better chance of carrying on than in the population centers..sh*t will hit the fan..simply cause the world is becoming more cold and heartless..50 years? 300 years? The environmentalists say we have 15 years if we don't slow down carbon emissions?..it will effect crop production and not for the good..read an article about vanilla beans declining cause of overheating..1 degree rise is disastrous for some species..it don't look good to me..but I'm a dumb bunny Tod said so
#292360 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:40 am
You do realize that the Bible was written (oops, I mean 'translated') in the MiddleAges by a bunch of sodomizing priests, right? :lol: