This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#292015 by Planetguy
Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:41 pm
yod wrote:It probably doesn't matter out yonder in omfug, MO

Oh spare us your usual condescension ( as IF you could ever stop yourself).

Never fails.... The peons around here don't fall to their knees to kiss your ring and you get all bitchy!

Yeah, Mr. Big Time...we all get it, YOU'RE the big fish in the little pond here. But that's no excuse for behaving like a bottom feeder.

Now, instead of stretching this out into a long pissing contest, why not instead be a mensch and congratulate me on the booked gigs... and really be a big man by wishing me continued success w future bookings? 8)
#292021 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:26 am
Planetguy wrote:
yod wrote:It probably doesn't matter out yonder in omfug, MO

Oh spare us your usual condescension ( as IF you could ever stop yourself).

Never fails.... The peons around here don't fall to their knees to kiss your ring and you get all bitchy!

Yeah, Mr. Big Time...we all get it, YOU'RE the big fish in the little pond here. But that's no excuse for behaving like a bottom feeder.

Now, instead of stretching this out into a long pissing contest, why not instead be a mensch and congratulate me on the booked gigs... and really be a big man by wishing me continued success w future bookings? 8)

You've got condescension down to an artform, and whine at the constructive criticism you asked for. Whatever. I have only tried to give you an honest answer. However....that isn't what you want so.....

Congratulations and much continued success.

#292085 by Planetguy
Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:34 pm
and it seems to me you used to have a sense of humor and didn't get quite so bent out of shape when someone didn't bow down to kiss your ring and stroke your ego.

i guess THAT was an "act", since you insist on continuing w your ugly behavior and need to dominate. dude, you don't ALWAYS have to go full on, big dawg in the yard just because you look down on the rest of us wanna-bes.
#292128 by Ancient Vegan
Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:47 pm
If you can't run with the big dogs, then stay on the porch. :lol:
#292132 by Planetguy
Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:25 pm
i get my exercise training w weights, yoga, hiking, canoeing, tennis, and b-ball.

running never has appealed to me.
#292151 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:13 pm
Planetguy wrote:and it seems to me you used to have a sense of humor and didn't get quite so bent out of shape when someone didn't bow down to kiss your ring and stroke your ego.

i guess THAT was an "act", since you insist on continuing w your ugly behavior and need to dominate. dude, you don't ALWAYS have to go full on, big dawg in the yard just because you look down on the rest of us wanna-bes.

More of your BS lies, Mark. I've helped a LOT of people advance their careers because I'm always looking for someone to help. It's the very reason I'm here and I've tried to help educate several here....but you guys? No, you are all stuck in amateur mode and like it so. Close your ears and eyes when someone with experience, knowledge, and contacts tries to enlighten you. It's just a stupid way to do business.

It's obvious you and the Leftist Possy are jealous since the only fault you can charge me with is "being the big dog".

I don't apologize for making a good living playing songs I wrote. Seems like you guys wouldn't want to remain ignorant about how that is done...but that assumption would be wrong.

Go ahead and get butt-hurt because I pointed out you're promo video is amateur. Don't ask if you can't handle the truth....and watch your own memes.

I am sick of the dishonesty and the bullying coming from your side. You guys SUCK as humans.

#292219 by schmedidiah
Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:10 pm
yod wrote:You guys SUCK as humans.
i know this is aimed at me and i'll take it as a compliment. :roll:
#292220 by DainNobody
Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:15 pm
I refuse to let him live in my head..
#292221 by Planetguy
Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:31 pm
ted, i hate to further bruise your Grand Canyon sized ego, but when i refer you as a "big dog" i'm speaking sarcastically. The only thing "big dog" like about you is the amount of $hit you leave everywhere.

What a sad and bitter man you are, always looking to take a dump on the evil lefties and always trying to divide us into two groups when this has NOTHING at all to do w left and right.

the idea that i might be jealous of you, a divorced man separated from his family and living out of a suitcase , someone who went from being an atheist to a supposed man of god because he saw a business opportunity and a way to make more money in a more lucrative market???? ...puh-lease!

thanks, no....i'm quite happy right here in Bumfuck, MO playing plenty of music with other talented "amateurs".

maybe you should find another set of losers (as you clearly view us here) at another site who you can "help" by sharing your pompous views and overbloated opinions with.
#292222 by schmedidiah
Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:40 pm
+1 ^
#292229 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:44 pm
^^^+++100!!!^^^