This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#291968 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:28 pm
Planetguy wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Ha Hah!!!!!!!....Now I get it.

After 35 or 36 Years Later...who remembers.......

And the truth is? What do you think, I see a far left conspiracy to defame an honest caring man!

Party was held, who she was with or how she got home. She was drinking and said nothing to anyone.

2002... She said nothing.
July 25, 2003: President George W. Bush nominated Kavanaugh to the United States Court of Appeals for the D.C Circuit... She said nothing.
2005... She said nothing.
May 11, 2006: The United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary recommended confirmation. Kavanaugh subsequently confirmed by the United States Senate... She said nothing.
June 1, 2006: Kavanaugh sworn in by Justice Anthony Kennedy... She said nothing.
2011... She said nothing.
2012... She remembered 'something' happened in 1982, yet doesn't name Kavanaugh, still said nothing to authorities.
2017 - She becomes an anti-trump activist.
2018 - Now 35 or 36 years later, with Kavanaugh's SCOTUS confirmation looming, she pens an anonymous letter with grave accusations against Kavanaugh regarding foggy circumstance that occurred while they were both minors, then reveals herself and DEMANDS an FBI investigation before testifying to her incredible allegations?
Who does she think she is?.......and then there's this picture of her and George Soros...hmmm....Can anyone else see what's REALLY going on here?

cid:[email protected]

well, based on your views re. coming forth in a timely fashion, that begs the question.... do you not believe ANY of the people who came or come forward years and years later who report(ed) being molested by clergy? by your logic...if they didn't report it then...it never happened.

my guess is that if your daughter or a family member came forward yrs later, you would have zero problem believing them.

Let me tell you a life story that is beyond all this BS. If you don't think it is important , OH WELL. Let me move this to a new page.
#291969 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:57 pm
I had or have a 98 year old door gunner from WW2.
PTSD.
He's been living with it for over 70 years. I'm not going to get graphic about this one. However I have no clue why he had to tell me his story. The things he HAD to do left him so scarred he volunteered to be in the first 100 invading party into JAPAN. That raid was a suicide raid and it was called off when we dropped the first bomb. The point was his personal guilt at killing any other MAN!

Then there is MR MURPHY....
83 when I first met him. 86 when he was chopping up tree with an axe, that a chain saw would have been tough to cut it up.
He was first wave OMAHA BEACH. The ramp went down and as he put it, the guy to the left of me got his head blown off and the guy to right of me got his head blown off.... Then he finished... To this day , I still can't figure out WHY I'M STILL HERE.

My point is simple none of us have problems. Be nice.

I have been exposed to so much life experience.... Anyone want some more .
#291973 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:11 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:No Glen, you don't get it, if you think Kavanaugh wasn't lying during the hearing. Want one PROVEN lie? He said drinking was legal in Maryland at age 18 when he was drinking ("I love beer'). WRONG! The drinking age was 21.
This guy has an agenda as deep as any Replublicrat out there, and the Republicrap Senate wants him on the SC to further their agenda.

ARE YOU SERIOUS DUDE?
If you want to prove yourself an... Go ahead.
#291982 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:56 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:OH I missed a period.

No, you missed the point.
#291990 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:50 pm
Because I don't give a rat's ass for those extremist right-wing websites who have their own agenda about taking down the US?
Want to see a list of just SOME of the false things they've published?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breitbart_News
But no, just like the claims against Kavanaugh, you want to believe in your own little fallacy world, controlled by these few 'false gods' you worship.
#291992 by Ancient Vegan
Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:00 pm
The republicans have to put it to a vote, or they're just as weak as the democrats.

Either side only wants to vote, when they think they already know the outcome.
The republicans have to show a little backbone and stand-up, instead of rolling
over and playing dead.

Ford lied under oath, when she said she'd never had any dealings with lie detectors.
She should be prosecuted.

I'd say Feinstein should burn in hell, but I think she already crisping up
#291997 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:25 pm
We are not getting rid of our constitution and our bill of rights.

ARE YOU THAT CRAZY!

Notice I'm avoiding mentioning any names. :lol: :lol: :lol:
#292048 by J-HALEY
Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:09 pm
Thank goodness enough senators had the common sense to see through the liberal Lie/Agenda to vote this excellent choice for Supreme Court Justice. Welcome Justice Kavanaugh!
#292059 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:36 pm
J-HALEY wrote:Thank goodness enough senators had the common sense to see through the liberal Lie/Agenda to vote this excellent choice for Supreme Court Justice. Welcome Justice Kavanaugh!

Thank GOD there is still another AMERICAN! HIS NAME IS HALEY!

I would be very careful hating AMERICANS in AMERICA!!!!!!!
#292062 by Planetguy
Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:48 pm
J-HALEY wrote:Thank goodness enough senators had the common sense to see through the liberal Lie/Agenda to vote this excellent choice for Supreme Court Justice. Welcome Justice Kavanaugh!

lies? you're really gonna bring up LIES? :roll:

Kavanaugh lied and made misleading statement UNDER oath. he showed he's incredibly partisan and showed himself to be a conspiracy nut when he went on his clinton rant.

regardless of his drinking and alleged blackouts, regardless of any alleged sexual misbehavior...his lying and his misleading statements while under oath...that ALONE should disqualify from being ANY judge at all.

what a farce this whole process has been. I know your mom has it figured out Jeff, even if you never will. :)
#292063 by Planetguy
Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:55 pm
and what about the LIES from trump and the conservative media?

what did trump say after Blasey Ford's testimony? he said "she came off very convincing" did he not?

so, was he lying THEN... or just a few days later when he mocked her and her testimony?

exact same question re conservative media....how did Fox react after she testified? pretty much everyone there admitted she came off most credible and believable....and how long did THAT last before they started spinning it otherwise? (hint: not long at all)

that begs the question... at which point were they LYING?
#292090 by J-HALEY
Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:36 pm
Planetguy wrote:

lies? you're really gonna bring up LIES? :roll:

Kavanaugh lied and made misleading statement UNDER oath. he showed he's incredibly partisan and showed himself to be a conspiracy nut when he went on his clinton rant.

regardless of his drinking and alleged blackouts, regardless of any alleged sexual misbehavior...his lying and his misleading statements while under oath...that ALONE should disqualify from being ANY judge at all.

what a farce this whole process has been. I know your mom has it figured out Jeff, even if you never will. :)

Mark please list verifiable proof that Kavanaugh Lied. I already addressed all of this on another thread. You didn't have any proof just that you wouldn't own a MAGA hat.