This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#291907 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:33 pm
No Glen, you don't get it, if you think Kavanaugh wasn't lying during the hearing. Want one PROVEN lie? He said drinking was legal in Maryland at age 18 when he was drinking ("I love beer'). WRONG! The drinking age was 21.
This guy has an agenda as deep as any Replublicrat out there, and the Republicrap Senate wants him on the SC to further their agenda.
#291914 by Planetguy
Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:20 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Ha Hah!!!!!!!....Now I get it.

After 35 or 36 Years Later...who remembers.......

And the truth is? What do you think, I see a far left conspiracy to defame an honest caring man!

Party was held, who she was with or how she got home. She was drinking and said nothing to anyone.

2002... She said nothing.
July 25, 2003: President George W. Bush nominated Kavanaugh to the United States Court of Appeals for the D.C Circuit... She said nothing.
2005... She said nothing.
May 11, 2006: The United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary recommended confirmation. Kavanaugh subsequently confirmed by the United States Senate... She said nothing.
June 1, 2006: Kavanaugh sworn in by Justice Anthony Kennedy... She said nothing.
2011... She said nothing.
2012... She remembered 'something' happened in 1982, yet doesn't name Kavanaugh, still said nothing to authorities.
2017 - She becomes an anti-trump activist.
2018 - Now 35 or 36 years later, with Kavanaugh's SCOTUS confirmation looming, she pens an anonymous letter with grave accusations against Kavanaugh regarding foggy circumstance that occurred while they were both minors, then reveals herself and DEMANDS an FBI investigation before testifying to her incredible allegations?
Who does she think she is?.......and then there's this picture of her and George Soros...hmmm....Can anyone else see what's REALLY going on here?

cid:[email protected]

well, based on your views re. coming forth in a timely fashion, that begs the question.... do you not believe ANY of the people who came or come forward years and years later who report(ed) being molested by clergy? by your logic...if they didn't report it then...it never happened.

my guess is that if your daughter or a family member came forward yrs later, you would have zero problem believing them.
#291920 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:43 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:No Glen, you don't get it, if you think Kavanaugh wasn't lying during the hearing. Want one PROVEN lie? He said drinking was legal in Maryland at age 18 when he was drinking ("I love beer'). WRONG! The drinking age was 21.
This guy has an agenda as deep as any Replublicrat out there, and the Republicrap Senate wants him on the SC to further their agenda.

No mike you don't get it.
If you have had that many beers that you passed out..Would you be busy to cause a a sexual assault ?

NOBODY HAS RAISED THAT QUESTION AT ALL.
I don't know about you guys but after 4 beers... Aint gonna happen. I wanna eat and sleep.
Guess I'm just a PHILINTHEBLANK.
#291921 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:01 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
GuitarMikeB wrote:No Glen, you don't get it, if you think Kavanaugh wasn't lying during the hearing. Want one PROVEN lie? He said drinking was legal in Maryland at age 18 when he was drinking ("I love beer'). WRONG! The drinking age was 21.

If you have had that many beers that you passed out..Would you be busy to cause a a sexual assault ?

I don't know about you guys but after 4 beers... Aint gonna happen. I wanna eat and sleep.

So he lied about the drinking age - you ignored that fact! So, couldn't he have lied about 'drinking enough to pass out'? 4 beers when you were 18 and you were ready to sleep? Lightweight, evidently. And per the lady's testimony, he didn't rape her, only groped and attacked her.
You really show how little you know of women with your statement that Mark has already disparaged.
#291923 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:17 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:

So he lied about the drinking age - you ignored that fact! So, couldn't he have lied about 'drinking enough to pass out'? 4 beers when you were 18 and you were ready to sleep? Lightweight, evidently. And per the lady's testimony, he didn't rape her, only groped and attacked her.
You really show how little you know of women with your statement that Mark has already disparaged.

Wow dude this is really coming down to you proving what an asssshooole you really are. That includes killing babies.
Why because you are so afraid of Americas abortion laws being overturned.
That is not going to happen!
BUT!
I don't think it is OK to KILL a BABY at 8 months.
I don't think it is OK to MAKE ME PAY FOR IT!
May GOD have mercy on your soul!!!!!
#291934 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:03 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Wow dude this is really coming down to you proving what an asssshooole you really are. That includes killing babies.
BUT!

And just like always, you resort to calling me names instead of using any real debating skill.

Why conservatives don’t care that Brett Kavanaugh is a liar Read the article here (if you dare - the truth may hurt):
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... epublicans
#291937 by Jahva
Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:28 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Wow dude this is really coming down to you proving what an asssshooole you really are. That includes killing babies.
BUT!

And just like always, you resort to calling me names instead of using any real debating skill.

Why conservatives don’t care that Brett Kavanaugh is a liar Read the article here (if you dare - the truth may hurt):

Meh... I see the word vox in the link... and there's no way I'm clicking on it... leftist prop machines aren't going to give the full story. or maybe they will but they've paved their path for all to see. Too much biased crap from them.
They're as bad actually worse than Vice and they see nothing wrong with Antifa...
Trash...
#291938 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:38 pm
Mike are you that insulting?

What you think is wonderful is not going to happen.

WE are just not going to start killing, Jews and Blacks and Hispanics and democrats just because they disagree.

Every word you are writing here is EXTREMELY PREJUDICED!

I'm not you going to let you get away from that crap.

You're living in FEAR! Sorry ... I really don't have any hatred against you... But, you are a dickhead.
#291940 by gabriel a king
Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:24 am
" I was sober.... but I can't remember anything... except Brett groping me of course. And none of the 4 witnesses I named who testified under felony oath backed up my story.... but that's ok because the MSM is still pushing my narrative which I can ASSURE you..... has nothing to do with politics.....

or with my CIA family, or my Democrat therapist, or Democrat polygraph handlers...... "- FORD lol :shock:
#291951 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:58 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Mike are you that insulting?

What you think is wonderful is not going to happen.

WE are just not going to start killing, Jews and Blacks and Hispanics and democrats just because they disagree.

Every word you are writing here is EXTREMELY PREJUDICED!

I'm not you going to let you get away from that crap.

You're living in FEAR! Sorry ... I really don't have any hatred against you... But, you are a dickhead.

What kind of medications or drink are you taking? You are just spewing nonsense now. No idea where you are coming up with such crapola from what I just posted
#291954 by J-HALEY
Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:02 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:
BUT!

Here ya go Mike,
https://www.breitbart.com/big-governmen ... of-flying/
#291955 by Ancient Vegan
Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:44 pm
Confirm Judge Kavanaugh

The FBI should be looking into charges against Ford

Do you really want to be associated with a group that will go to such lengths to win?

And what will they win?

Trump said he'd just nominate another conservative judge.
#291958 by J-HALEY
Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:15 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:Confirm Judge Kavanaugh

The FBI should be looking into charges against Ford

Do you really want to be associated with a group that will go to such lengths to win?

And what will they win?

Trump said he'd just nominate another conservative judge.

Lynard, They are trying to delay the confirmation. It takes approximately 4 to 6 weeks once the President nominates a candidate. Their agenda is to stall the confirmation until the midterm hoping they will win the senate majority then the president will never get a Republican judge appointed. This has been the goal from the very beginning of Judge Cavenaugh's nomination. I'm sure you know this but just in case.