This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#291374 by Vampier
Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:06 am
:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen:

The vocabulary of BugFart absent his loathesome dirty disgusting insults. Not really much to this piece of shite either.
#291407 by schmedidiah
Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:32 am
What can you say about a man who lets YouTube clips no one will watch do all his arguing for him? It's like receiving a phone call from a mime. Where the beef? :roll:
#291429 by Vampier
Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:06 pm
Be silent Bug Fart. You only continue to embarrass yourself and demonstrate how low mentality is now rife in the USA INC. Stick to your cartoon faces you pathetic piece of flesh.
#291447 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:35 pm
Bug Fart.
I didn't GOOGLE IT but...
What does a bug fart sound like? :lol:
I would have to say it sounds like a flat 9. or a tritone.
Now let's do an intelligence test among all these brilliant musicians...
What did I just say a bug fart sounds like?
:roll: :roll:
#291519 by Vampier
Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:12 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebECQvYcwHU ... It is important to "remember" the Globalist Filth not as they pretend to be but as they truly were ... all of the Filth living and dead should be recognized for the Evil they have done and are in fact doing ... and dealt with harshly. this goes for all their "supporters" filtering right down to the cesspool scum who defend and support them doing their bidding ... ala Bug Fart and the other ninnies that pox Humanity.