This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#285440 by Planetguy
Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:44 pm
Vampier wrote:Congratulations Glen ...once again you have bested the "Peanut Gallery". They have fallen over themselves to take the bait and show to the world their "True Colours". Incredible is it not ? Grown supposed "men". Excellent way to make and mark your POINT. Bravo

and once again....you push the irony pedal to the floor and keep it there as you deal from the bottom of the deck with your typical double standards.

yes....CONGRATULATIONS are due to Glen as his continued and drawn out Jihad has the NOBLE Vamp showing his true colors as he "falls over himself" chasing people around the board to sling HIS childish insults.

Well done, Glen..... "Congratulations"! :wink:
#285444 by schmedidiah
Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:19 pm
Vampier wrote:They have fallen over themselves to take the bait

You should know better than anyone Vamp. Glenny is the Master Baiter. :lol:
#285468 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:28 am
Planetguy wrote:
Vampier wrote:Congratulations Glen ...once again you have bested the "Peanut Gallery". They have fallen over themselves to take the bait and show to the world their "True Colours". Incredible is it not ? Grown supposed "men". Excellent way to make and mark your POINT. Bravo

and once again....you push the irony pedal to the floor and keep it there as you deal from the bottom of the deck with your typical double standards.

yes....CONGRATULATIONS are due to Glen as his continued and drawn out Jihad has the NOBLE Vamp showing his true colors as he "falls over himself" chasing people around the board to sling HIS childish insults.

Well done, Glen..... "Congratulations"! :wink:

Thanks man. You are the only one running around this BOARD with continuous insults. If you deny that it would make you a liar... We all know you wouldn't sink that low.
#286279 by DainNobody
Mon May 14, 2018 4:55 pm
We need to get along..I will drink a Belgian ale in your honor..
#286287 by MikeTalbot
Mon May 14, 2018 11:43 pm
Dane

"...but none for the Belgians for they are a bunch of shirkers." No sausage for them!

You'll need a pretty arcane sense of history to know what I'm quoting there but it is actually from the theme song of the French Legion, called "La Boudin."

Talbot
#286664 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed May 23, 2018 12:52 am
my willie wrote:I came back just for this thread. I had to make a new account since I deleted my other one. There is so much hate on this forum. It is truly turning it to willies place. I Love to see people who don't along. It makes me just all warm and fuzzy inside. Keep up the good work.

Willie do me a favor...
You know I have stood up for you when you weren't being so notorious.

Please explain the easiest way to take a quote up here and change the words so we all can do it.
I can do it but it takes me like ten steps, and a ton of time.

These assholes are not only taking quotes out of context... But now they are changing or adding words.

How the hell do you do that? Just asking. I am not as computer smart as you.
Sort of like they have guns right now. They keep shooting at people that don't.
HMMMM. In a strange way you could actually provide some gun control.
They won't shoot... If someone can pull the same crap on them.
#286665 by Planetguy
Wed May 23, 2018 1:13 am
Three reasons why you're unworthy of that weaponry, Glen....

1. I have never done that and would never do that.... There's the ethical objection I have to it of course... But just as importantly.....Your words as they are , Glen are more than enough to indict you.

2. YOU already have a long and storied history of twisting other's words and intent. (I.e. Recently claiming that I had just called Haley an "azzholeee" when I never said any such thing .

3. If you're not smart enough to figure out how to do it yourself then clearly you are too slow to have access to that "weaponry".... It's likely you shouldn't be allowed access to power tools either... For your own safety and protection, as well as that of others.

4. You already have a "weapon" in your arsenal that no one else would ever deploy.... You and only you calls others "rapist" and "pervert". No one else stoops low enough to do that but you.
#286669 by schmedidiah
Wed May 23, 2018 4:15 am
This is too damn funny! :lol:

And did you ever figure out how Putin and the Russian mafia got your credit card number Glen? I mean Gleen? :mrgreen:
#286680 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed May 23, 2018 11:15 am
Planetguy wrote:Three reasons why you're unworthy of that weaponry, Glen....

1. I have never done that and would never do that.... There's the ethical objection I have to it of course... But just as importantly.....Your words as they are , Glen are more than enough to indict you.

2. YOU already have a long and storied history of twisting other's words and intent. (I.e. Recently claiming that I had just called Haley an "azzholeee" when I never said any such thing .

3. If you're not smart enough to figure out how to do it yourself then clearly you are too slow to have access to that "weaponry".... It's likely you shouldn't be allowed access to power tools either... For your own safety and protection, as well as that of others.

4. You already have a "weapon" in your arsenal that no one else would ever deploy.... You and only you calls others "rapist" and "pervert". No one else stoops low enough to do that but you.

You just proved many truths and how funny you really are.

Sorry Mark. Your words as a man have no value anymore. NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY!
Very sad.
#286693 by Planetguy
Wed May 23, 2018 2:25 pm
of course they do, Swampbreath. and that's why you'll continue w one hamfisted, clumsy, and lame gambit after another to engage w what i have to say. :roll:

remember now....no power tools w/o proper adult supervision for you.
#286709 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed May 23, 2018 10:16 pm
Planetguy wrote:of course they do, Swampbreath. and that's why you'll continue w one hamfisted, clumsy, and lame gambit after another to engage w what i have to say. :roll:

remember now....no power tools w/o proper adult supervision for you.

Remember to have your lips sown shut like a good English virgin attempting to stay pure for her wedding day.
#286717 by Planetguy
Wed May 23, 2018 10:37 pm
so....am i the only one who's REALLY creeped out that Glen is picturing me that way?????
#286720 by Planetguy
Wed May 23, 2018 10:47 pm
trust me dude...you really DO need to work on that spank bank of your's. dig?

a GREAT start would be removing me from there A farkin STAT like. thanks in advance.
#286721 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed May 23, 2018 10:53 pm
No MARK.
NO MERCY!

Get back on your MEDS!!!!

You have fuuuucccckeeed with me way to many times!!!!