This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#286221 by schmedidiah
Fri May 11, 2018 3:06 am
To talk about music. :lol:
#286224 by schmedidiah
Fri May 11, 2018 11:35 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:To talk about music. :lol:

AFTER ALL THIS..

YOU HAVE JUST PROVED...

Nobody is more importent than you .

think about it.

sorry nice guy. this is the Music Section of the board. perhaps you'd like to take your dumb bickering back to the General Chat section? think about that. it's "importent" :roll: :lol:
#286225 by GuitarMikeB
Fri May 11, 2018 11:56 am
Killed 'em last night at an open mic. Yeah, 'radio songs'. 2 sing-alongs first: Drift Away (Dobie Gray) and Amie (Pure Prairie League, followed by a rocker - I Can See For Miles. I put more energy into those songs than the 8 people who went before me combined.
#286231 by GuitarMikeB
Fri May 11, 2018 7:41 pm
J-HALEY wrote:Mike, you should post video when you do these shows. :D

I don't bother videoing open mics any more, specially noisy bars, because the sound is always crap. When I did 5 songs at a listening room a month or so back, the host 'facebook live'd it, so that's on my FB 'band' page.
#286240 by schmedidiah
Sat May 12, 2018 12:17 am
Ta Mike and Haley for the excellent posts about music. No ta for you Glen, as yours was a horrible post. :lol:

Now instead of talking a lot and posting 5 YouTube videos no one will ever watch, here's an entertaining gif instead. :mrgreen:

#286241 by Vampier
Sat May 12, 2018 1:09 am
Is that "Michele" Obama ... the Man-Wife of the lying, traitorous former President ? Now to keep on subject ... Aloha Music ... does anyone have any experience playing any of it ?
#286243 by schmedidiah
Sat May 12, 2018 2:53 am
Vampier wrote:Is that "Michele" Obama ... the Man-Wife of the lying, traitorous former President ? Now to keep on subject ... Aloha Music ... does anyone have any experience playing any of it ?

I bet you can play the Looney Tunes theme, weirdo! :lol:

#286297 by schmedidiah
Tue May 15, 2018 1:12 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:I'm tuning up my uke.

does your dog have fleas? :D
#286820 by schmedidiah
Fri May 25, 2018 2:04 am
Admit it. This version is better. :mrgreen:
#292585 by schmedidiah
Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:48 am
schmedidiah wrote:To talk about music. :lol:

bump! :mrgreen:
#292763 by DainNobody
Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:27 am
“When we devote our mind, energy, and resources to
believing in that which is non-existent, then it appears to exist, and that is maya. Don’t contemplate on evil,
devils, sins, avidya, or maya and thereby put yourself in a state of stress and worry. Even spiritual people
become preoccupied with blaming the world for their lack of progress. This weakness is significant in
creating obstacles. For lack of sincerity, honesty, faithfulness, and truthfulness we do not realize that which
we are. We project our weaknesses and think that the objects of the world are the source of our obstacles.”