This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#285374 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:37 am
This is life.
It goes on.
One hell of winter.
I'm sitting here and taking crapp from a bunch of assshhhooolees.
Don't know why I bother...Xcept that I am still here.
10 friends... Cancer , car crashes, and one from drug overdose. I should be crying . But I can't.

That is my one weakness.
#285377 by schmedidiah
Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:08 pm
Sorry your friends died...... asshole! :lol:
#285383 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:16 pm
You don't give a shiiit about anything.

You have fallen into the category of child rapist and useless fecal matter.
#285388 by schmedidiah
Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:45 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:You don't give a shiiit about anything.

You have fallen into the category of child rapist and useless fecal matter.

Been really great talking to you as well pal. :roll:
#285432 by Vampier
Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:27 am
Schmed you have proven yourself repeatedly to be little more that a PIECE OF STINKING EXCRETEMENT ... yeah that is an insult. You have nothing sacred. You possess no empathy. I find you immature and disgusting and extraordinarily ignorant. Shame on you for what you have stated so proudly. you are compromised and Evil.
#285435 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:04 pm
Vampier wrote:Schmed you have proven yourself repeatedly to be little more that a PIECE OF STINKING EXCRETEMENT ... yeah that is an insult. You have nothing sacred. You possess no empathy. I find you immature and disgusting and extraordinarily ignorant. Shame on you for what you have stated so proudly. you are compromised and Evil.

So now who's slinging the childish insults? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
#285437 by schmedidiah
Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:18 pm
Vampier wrote:Schmed you have proven yourself repeatedly to be little more that a PIECE OF STINKING EXCRETEMENT ... yeah that is an insult. You have nothing sacred. You possess no empathy. I find you immature and disgusting and extraordinarily ignorant. Shame on you for what you have stated so proudly. you are compromised and Evil.

I saw this coming from a mile away..... Please see the first post in the thread.

ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:10 friends... Cancer , car crashes, and one from drug overdose.

I offered empathy on this part....
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:

While I responded to this part, which was clearly an attack on myself, with everything you and your pal Glenny would have. Why the double standard? Are you and Glen so much better than us that your own rules don't apply to yourselves? :roll:
#285441 by Planetguy
Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:58 pm
Vampier wrote:Planet Guy, Guitar Mike, Ancient and Schmed ... I will not be "baited" into participation in your "High School Romp". I know of many words that describe what you all are and none of them are very flattering ... so I desist.

and you also might KNOW the words "noble", "honorable", and "DESIST", but...............
#285469 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:33 am
Planetguy wrote:
Vampier wrote:Planet Guy, Guitar Mike, Ancient and Schmed ... I will not be "baited" into participation in your "High School Romp". I know of many words that describe what you all are and none of them are very flattering ... so I desist.

and you also might KNOW the words "noble", "honorable", and "DESIST", but...............

WHAT THE PLOCK IS YOUR PROBLEM PG!
I don't hate you at all but you continue to show this vile disposition.

GET THE FLOCK OVER IT DUDE... So we can be FRIENDS!!!!!
#285568 by schmedidiah
Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:26 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:This is life.
It goes on.
One hell of winter.
Don't know why I bother...Xcept that I am still here.
10 friends... Cancer , car crashes, and one from drug overdose. I should be crying . But I can't.

That is my one weakness.

That doesn't include me, then? :roll:
#285572 by David_19
Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:17 am
It gets worse as you get older! I have many friends over 70 and they tell me most of their time is going to funerals.

Write a song about it, without geting too depressed. Try and write an upbeat tune.