This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#284088 by adam1131815
Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:06 am
i'm looking for really dramatic classical music, that kind of bursts and doesn't get really boring to listen to after a while. (i'm kind of an amateur when it comes to classical stuff.)
more: irisgarden
i already saw the 'thunderous classical music' board and checked out a few of the songs, but they weren't really what i was looking for.
more: giá chung cư park residence
i want something like the orchestra part in mercury rev's 'the dark is rising'
i don't know what you'd call that, but i really like it, and i want a few other songs to listen to that sound similar.
more: giá liền kề 17 phạm hùng
Last edited by adam1131815 on Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
#284145 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:37 pm
adam1131815 wrote:i'm looking for really dramatic classical music, that kind of bursts and doesn't get really boring to listen to after a while. (i'm kind of an amateur when it comes to classical stuff.)

i already saw the 'thunderous classical music' board and checked out a few of the songs, but they weren't really what i was looking for.

i want something like the orchestra part in mercury rev's 'the dark is rising'
i don't know what you'd call that, but i really like it, and i want a few other songs to listen to that sound similar.

Pardon me for asking... Is this a paying job you either work at or are trying to sell?
How do you intend to pay for it? US DOLLARS OR EUROS?
#284193 by Ancient Vegan
Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:16 pm
Check out Wendy Carlos, with Switched on Bach
Larry Fast with Synergy
Both play some classic 70s classical

Classical music boring? Sounds like you had to many burgers.
#284244 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:10 pm
Cool. A violinist had to be added.
Violin, no frets , wow whole different world. Mark (pg) playing stand up bass... Whole different world that requires a big a big , Big commitment to playing... Let alone dragging that big music around. Just saying.