This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Relive your fondest & worst memories "on the road".

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#283118 by Ancient Vegan
Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:33 pm
That's what it said,

I can remember one time we played a Halloween party in the early 80s, and the whole band dressed like women.
Then somebody shows up with several sheets of blotter, it was a party then, I can't remember if we played very good, or not, but I remember it was one wild night of sex, drugs, and rock and roll.

Have you ever had any wild nights playing out?
#283299 by schmedidiah
Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:06 pm
Besides my wedding party 9 years ago my last gig was with the high school jazz band in 1992. Amateur musician. Never claimed anything otherwise.
#283409 by Ancient Vegan
Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:59 pm
We were amateurs that nite :wink:
#285632 by Pat mathis
Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:01 pm
I remover being the featured band at a battle of bands a signed artist to not name names .... gig was at station my band was idol nation .. 1992 .... well the band walked by us belittleing other bands including us after pulling up in their limo . Then proceeded to take stage . Where they truly sucked . Needless to say be humble even if you have a limo . Oh us and other bands sounded better than the so called sighned artist . Limos don’t make you better.