This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#276755 by Vampier
Fri May 19, 2017 6:38 pm
Trump has made some mistakes but leaving the Country on his little road trip is the biggest one by far. If he ever returns not in a box then he will find himself out on his Butt. He will have plenty of time to take naps. There are 4 Star Generals and a host of other slime just waiting to wave goodbye.
#276758 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri May 19, 2017 9:01 pm
Slacker... Try to understand this. This is GOD'S WORLD.
However if you go through your biblical teachings and stop focusing on basic verses that fit the need that you interpret.

You might actually find that GOD made a mistake.

Hopefully he corrected it by giving us the slaughter of his son.

But still men, are sheep, screwed up, and basically anti all the good things that GOD IS.

In the mean time... No other man is going to phuck around with the one GOD given right I have... CHOICE!

We are going in the same direction but on different paths. I am not concerned with death. You are older and it appears that you are...

All I can say is have no fear.
#276759 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Fri May 19, 2017 9:05 pm
The trouble now is that we wouldn't go back to "normal" anal abuse from the government if Trump were to cut and run or be pushed out. No, the neo-fascists would smell blood and we'd all be under a totalitarian dictatorship within a year.

Like him or not, the fate of America is tied up in his success now. So we better figure out a way to "guide" his stated goals towards an acceptable end. No one is going to get what they want or be happy, but it's still 1000% better than what we would have gotten.

#276811 by Badstrat
Mon May 22, 2017 12:44 am
"Slacker... Try to understand this. This is GOD'S WORLD

Thank you Glen, I was thoroughly confused concerning that point and I'm truly straining to absorb what you have just said.. I thought only the rest of the universe belonged to God. Thanks for the pearl of wisdom.

"You might actually find that GOD made a mistake."

Don't be so naive, Glen. God doesn't make mistakes and he never has. He says so in his word. Perhaps you need to read scripture a bit for yourself to see if that is true or not. Before God created Satan he knew exactly what he was doing and how it would turn out.

"stop focusing on basic verses that fit the need that you interpret"

REALLY Glen? You would rather that I use the verses that I don't interpret? Wow, now that's truly something to ponder.

2Ti 3:16 Everything in the Scriptures is God's Word. All of it is useful for teaching and helping people and for correcting them and showing them how to live".

That is relatively clear isn't it? God commands the believer to reprove through the word of God, to help men by enlightening them to what God has to say on any given topic. The way you do that is to use the verses that apply to the topic at hand. You never know but it may save someone from destruction.

Were you then proposing that I copy and paste the whole Bible when I feel the need to point out a Godly position on any given matter of contention? What particular version would you have me cut and paste? The ALT, the BBE, The CEV, The ISV, The LITV, The NIV, The NAS, The KJV? or others? I just happen to have most of those particular ones on my computer. I have a good many more if you have one that pleases you. All Christians are instructed to point out error, it is not a matter of choice. but rather we are all commanded to do so.

Now if your rhetoric was about me not trusting in trump I have good reason not to trust him. The biggest one is that we are all fallible. But those in power are under more temptation to make a deal with the devil. Trump is a deal maker. So is Satan.
#276827 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Mon May 22, 2017 7:04 pm
I don't trust any politician.

That said, we have a negotiator-in-chief now and the main rules of negotiating is not showing all your cards and also holding something back to trade later.

He has shown a libertarian style, and yet in his own personal life the evidence shows real character and personal discipline.

So I don't trust him much....but it's a hell of a lot better than what we would have had so I'm not going to destroy him until we have something better on the horizon.

Patience, Slack, patience. It took decades to get us here and no one can make it disappear in 100 days.

Today.....HE IS MY FREAKIN HERO!!!

I'm in Israel at the moment. We had 4 star rooms booked in Tel Aviv and the hotel had to move us. We got upgraded to 6-star resort at the Dead Sea for the next 2 days because he came.

SCORE!!!!

#276844 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon May 22, 2017 9:13 pm
Good upgrade Yod...
Sorry Slacker.
I was showing you a different way to look at all this craap!
You are the one that is continuously turning this into a scriptural battle.
I am not.
This is man against man.
I don't give a crapp about what another man does if they are coming after me. After that I'll let God judge me.
I apologize if you feel I have ruffled your feathers. BUT... You have to stop your Bible thumping. It is far to easy to intermingle ideals from the great book and the reality of sheep and tyrants.

Comes down to the real truth... Kill them and let God sort it out... I'm just a man... But don't ever phuck with my FIRST GOD GIVEN RIGHT. FREEDOM!!!!

You don't like it, I will respect that... Just don't ever pick up a gun against me.
#276853 by DainNobody
Tue May 23, 2017 3:14 am
Dayne Nobody IV wrote:I like you Slacker, you can take that to the bank..Pence won't be any better, if it comes to that, they pretty much all want to lessen Medicare/Medicaid.. they(politicians) all have medical health coverage far and above the options they give us the commoners..that's hypocrisy in itself..the swamp is still wet as ever, and Trump will be so tired afer a few days on his road trip to Middle East and Europe that he will want to take a nap in the afternoons by day 3.. just my 2 cents.

GEEZ! I am truly becoming psychic.. the nap thing and all! LOL

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/05/21/ ... ident.html
#276856 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue May 23, 2017 9:54 am
Jim Acosta. From CNN.
Seriously?

Meanwhile Americans are being killed on American soil, because people like jim acosta are spreading the butter like cow flops, to make the field grow.

UN PHUCK jim acosta... I hope he never gets laid again!
#276860 by DainNobody
Tue May 23, 2017 12:18 pm
the point being made, is that Trump is 70 years old, and I do not understand why the need to push him so hard? he did not want to take the trip anyhow, or at leat wanted to shorten it to 5 days from 9 days..

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... ays-report
#276870 by Badstrat
Tue May 23, 2017 5:36 pm
"So I don't trust him much....but it's a hell of a lot better than what we would have had so I'm not going to destroy him until we have something better on the horizon.

Patience, Slack, patience. It took decades to get us here and no one can make it disappear in 100 days."

Yod, I couldn't agree with you more.

Yet I am not trying to destroy him, only pointing out the things that give me concern. There is no man savior here on earth at this time but there will arise one to destroy it. I always have John Roberts betrayal in the back of my mind.

It is trumps flip flopping on some issues that differ from his campaign promises that I am keeping an eye on. Especially moving the embassy. He stood against the "Johnny Come lately" Arafat made up creation called" the Palestinians" getting a separate state. Then he balked on that by considering a two state solution and now he is again against a two state solution. (I hope)

However the embassy is not being moved and that was left out of all talks on this trip to Israel. And this, if I understand correctly, depends on the Palestinian / Israeli solution. This by what Tillerson said.

As previously mentioned from meet the press:
Tillerson stalling Israel Embassy move. Tellerson calling Judea and Samaria Palestine. Saying they want agreement between Israel and "palestine" before moving embassy. President "wants to make a deal" first...(.Umm could you call that blackmail of sorts?) Tillerson also signed a "climate change " initiative. What happened to the campaign trail narrative that climate change is a hoax?

And I wonder why Trump didn't take Tillerson to the wood shed over those statements. Was it because it was true and trump changed his mind, or is that still an option?

Why doesn't someone point out that a crazy Arab, Are-a-rat, named those warring reprobates Palestinians a few thousand years after Israel was given that land? They haven't any right to it. No one else wants them either.

Politicians always prey on the uninformed masses.
#276873 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Tue May 23, 2017 7:53 pm
Moving the embassy will happen. He's just giving the arab world a chance to act like civilized people first. We all know they won't, then he will use that to blame them for a swift kick in the butt that destroys every single thing they have been trying to accomplish through politics since 1967

Patience. Either they will completely change their tune (Saudis have already) or it will be rammed up their poop-shoot.

#276898 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed May 24, 2017 11:07 pm
yod wrote:Moving the embassy will happen. He's just giving the arab world a chance to act like civilized people first. We all know they won't, then he will use that to blame them for a swift kick in the butt that destroys every single thing they have been trying to accomplish through politics since 1967

Patience. Either they will completely change their tune (Saudis have already) or it will be rammed up their poop-shoot.

I knew you were smart. I didn't know you were that smart.
I knew you were tough... I didn't know you were that tough.
Thank God you are American and not an NK or Ir.
I'm going to sleep good tonight.