This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#276701 by mystr0
Thu May 18, 2017 7:02 pm
@yod
Can you even see the sidewalk you old fart? lol. What's a tricycle? Is that your world wide tour bus? Another dusty fraud with no clout in here or anywhere else.

@planetguy
Is that how you get the little boys to come play with your bass after school, spellcheck? Now go find a gas station your xylophone can fit in.
#276702 by Planetguy
Thu May 18, 2017 7:11 pm
thememphizmonkz wrote: Now go find a gas station your xylophone can fit in.

gas station? how about the one you clean windows at...you know, the one where they wouldn't hire you to pump gas because you couldn't spell your name?

#276704 by mystr0
Thu May 18, 2017 7:21 pm
How racist of you? Great, now do me a favor...cut that mullet off before someone thinks your inbred...and stop using the dictionary, you never have before. lol
#276706 by Planetguy
Thu May 18, 2017 7:25 pm
are you still pretending to be a sister? givie it up,you're fooling no one....you're as white as Helen Reddy (and just as soulful).

besides, what's racist about showing a photo of someone cleaning windshields? or are YOU inferring that's the domain of afro americans??? that's pretty racist of you, no?

oh, and i don't wear a mullet. you must be thinking of your mom.
#276709 by mystr0
Thu May 18, 2017 7:40 pm
Yeah. She told me to tell you...

"Every soup has a cracker in it somewhere"

You just happen to be mine, jugwine.
#276711 by Planetguy
Thu May 18, 2017 8:00 pm
thememphizmonkz wrote: Great, now do me a favor...cut that mullet off before someone thinks your inbred...and stop using the dictionary, you never have before. lol

"...before someone thinks your inbred"......"my inbred"??? before "my inbred" does what???? you didn't finish your thought!

oh, wait....third grade dropout and backwoods TN hillbilly that you are.....you must have meant "you're"!

yep, thanks for clarifying that your mom and dad are first cousins!

hot dam, gurl......yoo rite as good as yoo playy that there pie-ano!
#276714 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Thu May 18, 2017 9:54 pm
thememphizmonkz wrote:@yod
Can you even see the sidewalk you old fart? lol. What's a tricycle? Is that your world wide tour bus? Another dusty fraud with no clout in here or anywhere else..

Bought my way off a label distributed by Sony/BMG after 8 years. They're with Universal now and have tried to resign me almost every year since 2009. Have done much better without a label, producing 4 new recording projects since 2011.

You've had many chances to prove only that you can play an instrument and haven't done it. Heck, I can remember taking up for you when you first got here, gave you the benefit of doubt....but you removed that now.

Get back in sandbox where the little kids play. Better yet, go play with yourself some more.

Last edited by t-Roy and The Smoking Section on Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
#276729 by mystr0
Fri May 19, 2017 5:02 am
@planetguy
No gig tonight, huh? Its ok. We're use to you and your cartoons on this topic. Same thing different day. Boring. Lifeless. All talk and no action. You dinosaurs kill me with your old theories and assumptions. Yesterday's trash.

@yod
Only a dumbass would believe you could tour any musician in here. Blow smoke...just not this way. You're gonna need more than a old deal to make a new deal...if there's and deal at all.

You can't match me in views because you're old news. Your music old too, but not as old as you. You tried hard and died hard I know you. You that old fool that still wanna be cool.

lol. Yeah...your tour don't make enough yet for me to join. Good luck finding a keyboardist on discount. lmao.
#276747 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Fri May 19, 2017 4:25 pm
thememphizmonkz wrote:@yod
Only a dumbass would believe you could tour any musician in here. Blow smoke...just not this way. You're gonna need more than a old deal to make a new deal...if there's and deal at all.

You can't match me in views because you're old news. Your music old too, but not as old as you. You tried hard and died hard I know you. You that old fool that still wanna be cool.

lol. Yeah...your tour don't make enough yet for me to join. Good luck finding a keyboardist on discount. lmao.

You're an ignorant poser.

I have more real fans than you will ever get in "looks" during your pathetic lifetime, and I've sold more units than you will ever get in "looks" at your monkey cage. Have a few dozen songs on YouTube with a LOT more looks than your stupid bandmix profile which has nothing on it. How desperate you are!

By the way, my regular keyboard player produced Pat Methaney's live album in Warsaw. I can't use him much because he lives in Poland and in high demand, but you can come see us this July in Pennsylvania, Jersey, and Virginia if you want to see what a real keyboard player looks like. You aren't a pimple on his backside.

You have a fantasy and that is all. There is no need for me to prove it since you do it constantly.

Why am I wasting time arguing with a juvenile? What are you...12?

Last edited by t-Roy and The Smoking Section on Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:53 pm, edited 8 times in total.
#276748 by DainNobody
Fri May 19, 2017 4:28 pm
videos coming soon....
#276751 by schmedidiah
Fri May 19, 2017 5:24 pm
thememphizmonkz wrote:@planetguy
No gig tonight, huh? Its ok. We're use to you and your cartoons on this topic. Same thing different day. Boring. Lifeless. All talk and no action. You dinosaurs kill me with your old theories and assumptions. Yesterday's trash.

@yod

"I like these rhymes you use "- Dr Seuss :roll:
#276781 by mystr0
Sat May 20, 2017 9:43 pm
That's right. Pics and vid are coming....but not soon enough for my superfans. lol. Funny how I get called a "poser" by all the posers in BM. They all wanna bring up their glory days when I put them back on the shelf where I found them. News flash...you dinosaurs don't impress me. Don't care who you are, what you did or how you ended up a loser on BM. You're here now like crabs in a barrel. No better than me. Deal with it.
#276820 by mystr0
Mon May 22, 2017 12:54 pm
Thank you...

DONALD RAY
Slowride
Jahva

...for checking out my profile page. Pics and vid coming soon.