This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Speakers, amps.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#276410 by mike1095736
Mon May 08, 2017 1:02 pm
Hi, all... I am hoping that you can help me out. I am looking to sell my Blackstar HT60 amp. A thing of beauty and wonderful tone. All tube, 60 watts of power, two 12" speakers, and three channels - one clean, two overdrive. It is in excellent condition. It is infinitely configurable and suitable to any music genre from metal to jazz.

I am selling it for a couple of reasons. One, it is heavy. I am a little long in the tooth to be hauling a 70lb piece of equipment around. Definitely need a lighter unit! Secondly, For the last 2 1/2 years I have been concentrating on jazz guitar so I don't need the power and most of the features. I am going to replace the Blackstar with a Henrickson JazzAmp. Only 25lbs and designed specifically for a jazz sound. This will perfectly compliment my Ibanez SJ300 archtop.

The Blackstar currently sells for $1,000 (OK, $999!). I am selling it for $600. If you are interested, please contact me at [email protected]. If you know someone else who might be interested, please pass this on. Thanks for your help.

Mike Noble