This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#273644 by RGMixProject
Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:06 pm
Jookeyman wrote:I tried to resurrect this thread & went through the last 10 pages looking for it w/ no success.

I think it's time for a re-boot on this forum. The last meaningful conversation I was having was spammed by a damned troll & the mods evidently don't care about this @ all.

If things don't change soon, I'm out of here for good. I came here on the premise that this was a MUSIC FORUM & it's turned out to be anything but. I've already bailed on the Romper Room. This forum is next on my list if something doesn't change soon. :x

Well.......I'm going on vacation "22nd-7th"for two weeks, so if you are not here when I get back........I will hunt your f>ucking ass down and drag you back screaming.

Or...............

I will post pic's of you in your underwear................................

jook...................really.............................F memphis1 and willie.......they are like meeting that really dumb ass retard at a bar. You stick their head in the toilet and walk out with a smile on your face.
#273645 by Planetguy
Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:27 pm
RGMixProject wrote:
jook...................really.............................F memphis1 and willie.......they are like meeting that really dumb ass retard at a bar. You stick their head in the toilet and walk out with a smile on your face.

yes. THAT.

be the change you seek Jook-hopper..... build it and they'll come. floss regularly.

i try to start my share of music related threads as do you and a handful of others here. and as my time and interest allows i'm always ready to jump into a conversation that interests me and that i might be able to contribute something more than a page full of smiley face emoticons!

so...whatcha got? :D
#273651 by Planetguy
Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:36 pm
"Remember to name one muchacho after me" :D

LOVE IT!

....more on the sonny rollins/prct vid when time allows.
#273654 by schmedidiah
Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:00 pm
All for talking about music here. Willie, if you really have anything to do with memphish, let him (her?) speak for themselves. Can't watch the video out here in no wifi land. Carry on...
#273657 by RGMixProject
Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:34 pm
I see what your are talking about. Didn't even make to post 6 without some totally stupid dumb ass acting brain dead.

My feelings on practice, "individual"

When I practice, I practice what I don't know and then incorporate that into what I do Know. Individual practice is a zen and self-contemplation of what the mind perceives as music.

Practice only carries on to the stage as a intervention affecting a performance. If you do not practice very well then your stage performance will not go very well.

Practice as a group...........that's just a note by note thing.
#273658 by GuitarMikeB
Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:53 pm
How about some fiddle playing by a Canadian beauty?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jgRhQkkubM When you get to about 3 minutes, she starts cooking.

And here's an original by her - yeah, she plays guitar, sings, drinks beer, plays pool and likes big trucks and fast cars!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MdVPqDQeRE
#273667 by schmedidiah
Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:53 am