This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#273642 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:11 pm
So did you hear that the State Supreme Court in Washington (State) ruling that a person can not refuse to serve another person just because it deeply violates their conscience?

We should begin civil suits against all Leftists who refused to play for Trump's inauguration! Arrest Meryl Streep!

:lol: the hypocrisy is astounding!

#273647 by Vampier
Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:00 pm
The Stupidity is also astounding. The masses have been compromised by this, but there are some who are not taken in becoming the "tools" and "fools" of EVIL.
#273692 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:43 am
Yod, that must be a RACIST Washington ruling... If you can, please post some form of that ruling. I'm not doubting you, but I love having more ammo against all these phhucckers that keep calling me the racist, facist, pig. What a mirror!
Sounds a bit like slavery to me. Hypocrisy? WOW!

DON'T TREAD ON ME!
#273703 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:20 pm
It was sarcasm about the ruling against the Christian baker who did not want to make a cake for a gay wedding.

Everyone in America can have a grievance for the silliest of micro-aggressions except Christians. No, according to this State Supreme Court in Washington, we MUST act against our most deeply held convictions to appease the homo lobby.

If you apply this ruling to every other situation, it become very clear how hypocritical this is. I used the example of how many actors/singers refused to serve Donald Trump. I have no problem with them doing that...it is within their rights to refuse any customers. However, I do have a problem with this ruling saying that Christians don't have the same right.

I'm sure it will be overturned at the Federal Supreme Court level, but it's instructive in just how far liberals will go to deny the rights of others. Fascism is what they used to call it. Now it's called "progressive".