This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Rate your favorite bands and albums.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#217925 by VocalsBass
Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:54 pm
One of my most recent favorite bands is Seether.

#221108 by roseland67
Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:39 am
#1 Live @ Fillmore East, Allman Brothers (Best Album ever made)
#2 Layla, Derek and the Domino's
#3 Are You Experienced, James Marshall Hendrix
#4 Blood on the Tracks, Bob Dylan,
#5 Live Dates, Wishbone Ash
#6 What's Goin On, Marvin Gaye
#7 In Step, Stevie Ray Vaughn
#8 Wish you were Here, Pink Floyd
#9 Who's Next, Who
#10 Blues and Jazz, Ray Charles

#221567 by danny40707
Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:16 am
Some of mine are:

The Stooges - Raw Power
MC5 - Kick Out The Jams
Turbonegro - Apocalypse Dudes
Guns N' Roses - Appetite
Ice T - Original Gangster

#230164 by barbeque sauce
Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:37 am
Favourite Albums: Nevermind, Dark Side of the Moon.

#234273 by jack52173
Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:17 pm
The best band ever in my opinion has to be the Beatles. Abbey Road still gives me chills when ever I listen to any song off that album.

I am a lead vocalist, and strangely enough, I was singing metal, and originals! My influences in the metal world were Ronnie James Dio, his solo stuff, some of his Sabbath stuff, but I just love his Rainbow stuff! Nothing beats Gates of Babylon!

These days, I'm doing what I truly want to do - Beatles! As well as other classic rock songs. I've waited two decades to get out of metal and be with my first love.

Jack VonBronzesnake
#259458 by kennyjk
Sun May 08, 2016 9:23 am
I'm a big fan of many western bands (I'm Asian) especially the classics (Queen, Beatles, Bee Gees, Pink Floyd, Eagles etc.) but there's also a place in my heart for progressive and alternative music. Something like Porcupine Tree, Pineapple Thief, Gazpacho, Riverside, Pentangle etc. I think its also appropriate to share some of the music from my country as well since some of them really resonate well with me. Here is The Rube, a very interesting alternative band heavily influenced by the traditional folk style.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQbO1bDRTPA
#270456 by wagnergracciano
Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:02 am
I really like a lot of styles, like Dire Straits, Beatles, Queen, Rush, Yes, Steve Lukather, Pat Metheny, Chick Corea, Led Zeppelin, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Joe Bonamassa. I love soundtracks to like John Williams. But Im brazilian, and bossa nova, samba and other brazilian styles are part of my life, so Tom Jobim, Toninho Horta, Djavan, Hermeto Pascoal, Dominguinho I really love.

Incredible as it may seem, my debut album have a lot of styles like hard rock, jazz, fusion, blues, classical, progressive, I cannot decide just one styles of music :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

My debut album: https://soundcloud.com/wagner-gracciano