This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#254 by Sandi Joy
Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:21 pm
Hello Everyone,

Due to the message board troll, my previous post was removed, so in efforts to keep promoting myself, I'm reposting this. :D

Please feel free to check out my video on my profile. It's crappy footage, I know, but the sound is what's important. And disregard the few seconds where the camera man sings along...lol.

Please feel free to share your opinion. Feedback is ALWAYS welcome!

-Sandi

#255 by blair_rock
Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:30 pm
you sound great you have to be able to really sing to do journey. and you did a great job.good luck i hope you make it big.
blair
#257 by 601Blues
Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:08 am
[quote="emotiondetector7"]Hello Everyone,

Due to the message board troll, my previous post was removed, so in efforts to keep promoting myself, I'm reposting this. :D

Please feel free to check out my video on my profile. It's crappy footage, I know, but the sound is what's important. And disregard the few seconds where the camera man sings along...lol.

Please feel free to share your opinion. Feedback is ALWAYS welcome!

-Sandi[/quote] I didn't realize that was the camera man,I thought it was the girl next to you, If you would invest in a compressor and run your mic thru that you could would see a huge diff, keep workin it if your interested we can talk further about your live sound, good work!
#258 by Sarkazticked
Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:57 pm
601Blues wrote:I didn't realize that was the camera man,I thought it was the girl next to you...

OMG. Thanks a LOT. ;-)

I'm the girl next to her, by the way. My name is Zan. Hi everyone. Hi little Sandi!

#259 by 601Blues
Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:33 pm
:shock: Well its hard on dat video to tell who is doin what the camera man musta been singin your part I thought the lips matched! Sorry!!

#262 by Sandi Joy
Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:36 pm
HAHAHA!!!! He thought that was YOU Zan!!! LMAO!!!

Nah, believe me, Zan's got a set of pipes I'm not worthy of. Lol

Anyway, welcome to the site, Dirtykuntriboy!