This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#252725 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:27 pm
jookeyman wrote:
GuitarMikeB wrote:Was it Stephen Stills who said that? (Woodstock).

Right venue, wrong artist.
That deserves a Fanta, Mike. :D

Alvin Lee? :mrgreen:
#252727 by schmedidiah
Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:31 pm
MikeTalbot wrote:Schmed

Daniel wanders in and out. If I didn't think he had insights I wouldn't have made the comment.

Talbot

In and out of what?
Coherence? Relevance? Formatting his words in a visually appealing manner? :lol:

Bob. Yer killin me. You start dozens of threads about how people are afraid of you for your awesome musicianship. You state in every post that you made a "CD". You made an album. It's only available in the digital realm. You said yourself that it has yet to be pressed into one single compact disc. I'll give you the incredible musician part. You've proven that, but the other stuff is getting harder to ignore every time you say it. :roll:
#252760 by Vampier
Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:21 pm
Good Luck. Perhaps if you tried a Site for Bad Comedians or one for Mocking Responsibility and Duty, or another "Romper Room" Forum. You will not find anyone here who fits what you are looking for. The time for doing so is long past ... I believe. It would be far easier to start a "Refugee Band". But in Truth I do wish you good fortune as i also believe that you like many on here are not really a bad sort.

The present can try to change the past but before it does so it is gone away to become a part of it.

Live Well Die Well
#252763 by Planetguy
Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:39 pm
yes "the time for doing so is loooong past."

now, it's only the time for stocking up the fallout shelter and endlessly talking about stocking up the fallout shelter!

yeah. THAT'S how i want to spend MY time! vamp, i'm glad to see you step outside the crypt that is "your thread".... but please keep in mind this is General Population....uh, excuse me....General Music Forum.

i know you, haley, and glenny (the other axis of evil) have no time for discussing such things as frivolous as mere music...not when there's the world's problems to be solved here on this mssgbd...but let's (and i include myself here) try to show some respect for those who do come here to discuss Music.

like i said the other day....if any of you guys want to come back from the dark side to discuss music that'd be great and most welcome.
#252777 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:39 pm
jookeyman wrote:
GuitarMikeB wrote:

Alvin Lee? :mrgreen:

Nope. Try again. How was that Fanta?? :D

I don't have time to pull out and listen to the whole Woodstock album, just tell me!
#253060 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:41 pm
jookeyman wrote:Arlo!!!
I was paraphrasing when I originally posted that.
I think his exact words were "The freeway is closed, man! Lots of FREAKS!!"

AHH! Of course. Right before launching into "Coming into Los Angeleeeeeese".