This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#237535 by Planetguy
Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:04 pm
nigel294646 wrote:So if God created toasters by way of human creativity, and he wanted to know what a toaster was thinking, would the toaster have to become human enough to become self-aware so that God could experience a toaster's ruminations? What if God decides to just cuts a deal with the machines directly with a new cyber-covenant and leaves us out of it altogether ... a discontinued model?
Is he even allowed to do that???!!!
What about the constitution?!!
:D

could this be the explaination of why so many folks see the face of jesus on their toast? :shock:
#237538 by Planetguy
Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:15 pm
nigel294646 wrote:
Planetguy wrote:
could this be the explaination of why so many folks see the face of jesus on their toast? :shock:

Mine looks like it has the face of Snowden on it!

i was bout to ask whose visage is on the other side... but then i remembered how you brits like your toast.
#237540 by Planetguy
Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:15 pm
nigel294646 wrote:
Planetguy wrote:
i was bout to ask whose visage is on the other side... but then i remembered how you brits like your toast.

Quite so.
Though I did open a jar of Marmite once, and found inside a mold that had formed
into the exact likeness of Winston Churchill smoking a cigar!! :o

pics....or it didn't happen! 8)

"If you're going thru a jar of Marmite.....keep going" -Winston Churchill
#237543 by Vampier
Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:26 am
Childish prattle ... missing the point totally ... filled with fear and self doubt ...not at all on terms with your spiritualities ... rather like like a couple of school boys who like Dr. Who and playing with their gullivers on their todd.

Not men with intellects in balance .... you both embarrass yourselves ... but I am pleased that I have been instrumental in your "finding" one another for some infantile and thoroughly stupid ignorant yuck yuck.

Fine examples of exactly how low the general populations have fallen and utterly unawares of your precarious situations. My heartfelt thanks for being so profoundly demonstrative. Truly educational for all of us here who though few in number are rich in other ways.
#237545 by schmedidiah
Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:33 pm
Good point, Nigel. You should see this place. I grew up going there on vacation. It's like the scenery of Ibiza, with the poverty of sub-Saharan Africa. Very interesting, to say the least. :wink:
#237546 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:21 pm
Didn't realize you were in Phoenix, Schemedida

I've been here for a week, but have to leave for Beaumont TX today for a funeral on Tuesday. Went downtown to Copper Blues Thursday night and saw the Instant Classics. That was kinda cool....live band karaoke. Got up and sang some Zep, Stones, and Otis Redding with them.

Too bad we didn't all have a beer together...I'll have to remember for next time.
#237548 by Planetguy
Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:22 pm
Vampier wrote: My heartfelt thanks for being so profoundly demonstrative. Truly educational for all of us here who though few in number are rich in other ways.

pompous much?

it is neither my goal nor aspiration to be "educational" or "profound" on this forum. working hard at that fool's errand is YOUR schtick and how YOU get your jollies here.

vampy....at this point all around here are familiar w how judgmental and smug you are when it comes to any who don't want to wallow in your tiresome doomsday scenarios.

it's also clear to me that you take yourself WAAAAY too seriously.

perhaps if you didn't take yourself so very seriously...then others might take you MORE seriously....or not.

either way, glad to give you yet another excuse to ascend to your lofty soapbox and provide you a target and justification to hurl your smug and self righteous judgments about. flail away. at least you're consistent.

writing this, i picture you perched on your "soapbox".....a toilet precariously balanced upon a beat up milk crate in a Wal Mart parking lot, shiny gold paper crown upon your head, teacher's pointer in hand ... extolling the non believers "the end is near!" "THE END IS NEAR YOU NINNIES!!!!"
#237550 by schmedidiah
Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:06 pm
Very funny videos. Is the guy in "Everything you know is wrong" from some other comedy? He looks familiar. I see my name is getting worse all the time. Maybe I should have just kept it Ted. :roll:

Yod, that's cool. I've been sick and overworked. Hope you enjoyed your stay.