This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#237311 by Planetguy
Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:17 pm
nigel294646 wrote:
Vampier wrote: "Something is afoot" Sherlock Holmes

yep, 12 inches..... and the thing we put our shoes on. nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.

"does the deer have any doe?" "yeah, two bucks" - three stooges
#237312 by Planetguy
Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:28 pm
nigel294646 wrote:Ah-so!
Much wisdom still yet to be learned from honorable detectives Harry Hoo and agent 86! :lol:
http://youtu.be/9GINpn8fonA

thanks for that very apt link. great stuff, but i had to bail five minutes in once i realized smokin' hot barbara feldon would not be making an appearance. :oops:
#237314 by Planetguy
Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:04 pm
nigel294646 wrote:
Vampier wrote:and most of all … do have just a little more patience …

http://youtu.be/9GINpn8fonA?t=8m37s
:D

ach....there's that darn impatience of mine rearing it's ugly head yet again! :oops:

loved that pretty sly reference to the old Ben Gazzara TV show "Run For Your Life" w that Ben Gazman character introduced at around the 9:50 mark!
#237445 by Vampier
Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:01 am
I regret not being able to interrupt the little comedy that seems to have developed but until after tomorrow I am very busy. I was asked to totally Body Paint a young girl who is an entry in the Beauty Contest for the 14th Annual Biker Rally here. Tomorrow between noon and 4 pm I will be doing this in a nightclub while a Band plays. It will be updated on Facebook as it progresses.
http://www.facebook.com/Agora.Academia.de.las.Artes
#237447 by schmedidiah
Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:02 am
Good to see that you're enjoying the finer things in life, during these.... final....hours..... :P
Where's the biker rally? It's been a while since I went to Rocky Point, but Lukeville seems like a pretty sleepy little town.
#237467 by Vampier
Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:05 am
Schm.....I thank you for your Post. The Rally was the 14th Annual Motorcycle Rally in Rcky Point or as it is called in Vichy Mexico ...Puerto Penasco, Sonora. I am nor in Lukeville, nor have I ever been. When I was setting my Profile here , because I am not well versed with the Internet ... assumed that I must enter the nearest town in the U.S to where I live .... which is Lukeville. At that time BM had nothing in Mexico. My wife thought it to be quite amusing and I have never bothered to change it.
#237468 by schmedidiah
Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:23 am
:lol: All this time, I thought you were living in a town full of nothing but Federal Agents, a few farmers and a lot of immigrants of various legal status. Seems like a roadblock to finding musicians to play with, if they don't know your actual location.
#237476 by Planetguy
Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:18 pm
i must say...that's some very excellent work you pulled off on the body painting, vamp. very impressive. and nice to finally put a face to YOU as well.

again....kudos! very well done.

#237488 by schmedidiah
Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:51 pm
A sash, some shoes. Maybe earrings, possibly fillings in the teeth? :lol:
#237492 by DainNobody
Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:57 pm
I bet applying the "clothing" to the chest area was a delicate operation?..
#237531 by Vampier
Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:30 pm
ARTISTS NARRATIVE
TIAMAT PROJECKT I
Body Painting Nov-8-2014
Rally Queen Contest
14th Annual Motorcycle Rally
Puerto Penasco, Sonora, Mexico

When asked to execute a Full Body Painting for this Event, I knew immediately what I would do. I chose a TransHumanist Theme for a variety of reasons, both personal and worldly. I christened the project TIAMAT because of the future. These reasons and matters are far to lengthy to detail here and will be done so in a separate discourse as the PROJECKT continues. The ultimately doomed melding of man and machine seemed timely and appropriate. TransHumanism is not new and neither is its purpose.

"Within the multidimensional and spiritual worlds of Truth and Reality, the appeal of TransHumanism is only embraced by the Evil with hidden agendas and the tinkers not thinkers of science"
Stephan Buchanan

Many know of the word TransHumanism but few know the meaning. In Art the human body has always been sacred, more sacred than any machine. The natural beauty of the feminine form has remained unparalleled down through the Ages. There are deep reasons for this which most are totally unaware of.
What is TransHumanism … it is the common thesis that human beings "may" eventually be able to transform themselves into "beings" with such greatly "expanded" abilities as to merit the label POST HUMAN. A Post Human is a hypothetical "future being" whose basic capabilities so radically exceed those of present humans as to be no longer human ... but as a god.
In TransHumanism, a solitary Great Spirit and Creator …ie God … plays no role. Due to this, certain "conflicts" have arisen. TransHumanism has raised once again the spectre of coercive Eugenicism … Genetic Discrimination …Enforced Selective Breeding …Compulsory Sterilization …Killing the Institutionalized …a multitude of Perversions ...Pre and Post Abortion up to the age of 5 years and the Genocide of Entire Races ... Sieg Heil .
Synthetic "Artificial" Intelligence is "believed" to result in a symbiosis of Human and Artificial Intelligences which will include uploaded consciousness. At this moment "science" is making smaller cumulatively "profound" augmentations to existing biological humans.
Thus has commenced a redesigning of the human organism using advanced nanotechnology and "radical" enhancement. This includes … Cloning … Genetic Engineering … Psychopharmacology …Neural Interfaces … Memory Enhancing Drugs …Implanted "Cognitive Techniques" and a host of other "Capabilities"… Sieg Heil.
There is a widespread belief that the climax of Human Civilization has been reached. TransHumanism offers a seemingly easy salvation …the End of Morality and Religion. "New" Man thinks he can become immortal through technology. He already believes himself to be "all knowing". He thinks that through TransHumanism he will become as a god. This "idea" is not new either.
Many believe however that the Last Incarnation of mans rebellion against God is the TransHumanist Movement. And that "The Singularity" will lead to the emergence of POST BIO-LOGICAL HUMANS. The Singularity is an exponential increase in technological advancement, so rapid, that the "unaided" human mind will be unable to grasp its implications.
According to the Georgia Guidestones 90% of the current world populations … which means you …will be freed… "murdered"…from the severe limitations of its biological form. Widespread human culling has continued and been constantly expanded since after the Second World War.

"The matter and energy in our vicinity will become infused with the intelligence, knowledge, creativity, beauty and emotional intelligence, …the ability to love … of our human-machine civilization. Our civilization will then expand outward, turning all the dumb matter and energy we encounter into sublimely intelligent-transcendent - matter and energy. So in a sense, we can say the Singularity will ultimately infuse the universe with spirit."
Ray Kuzwell

Lubricant for thought …..
Does this suggest that the universe is not already "infused" with spirit and that indeed if God exists , then his designs are inferior to those that will supposedly be "created" by the "predicted" human-machine civilization which is "coming".

"TransHumanism is the movement that epitomizes the most daring, courageous, imaginative and idealistic aspirations of humanity."

Ronald Bailey

"Mankind is still embryonic … humans are the bud from which something more complicated and more centered than humans themselves should emerge."
Teilhard de Chardin

"TransHumanism is one of the worlds most dangerous ideas."
Francis Fukuyama

Without belief in a Great Spirit and Creator, mankinds ambition is the same as Satan and is Luciferian.

Ironically the Bible points out that in the time just prior to the Second Coming of Jesus Christ, the world will be characterized by an unparalleled human arrogance. Led by the " AntiChrist", the human race will launch not only a spiritual rebellion against God, but an actual physical confrontation between itself and Jesus Christ
This was foreseen almost two thousand years ago and is supported by numerous ancient writings and other prophecies distinct from the Bible.

"For that day will not come until there is a great rebellion against God and the man of lawlessness is revealed - the one who brings destruction. He will exalt himself and defy every god there is and tear down every object of adoration and worship. He will position himself in the temple of God, claiming that he himself is God."
Thessalonians 2-3,4 NLT

There is a great and growing Infestation of the world with the Doctrine of Balaam. Human DNA is being destroyed and corrupted by deception, radiation, mutation and translation. There is a Great Funeral Mist silently and slowly covering the entire world.

" And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved. But for the elects sake those days shall be shortened."
Matthew 24-22 KJV

True humans at this precise moment are little more than an unknowing Cadre of Extinction.

"Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that they are ready to die , for I have not found thy works perfect before God."
Revelations 3-2

"Those who spend years without learning how to live have no possibility of learning how to die."
Stephan Buchanan

TransHumanism is in direct conflict with God. Could it be that TransHumanism is part of what is known as the coming Great Deception …many believe it to be. Are the Greys and their like really Aliens from other Star Systems or are they demons from the spiritual dimension. Is a major part of the Great Deception convincing humans that the "greys" are to be saviours of the planet and mankind … when in reality they work to destroy and corrupt human DNA with hybrids to prevent the Second Coming … this as a last great effort to strip humans of their humanity. Is TransHumanism part of all this…

"These miracle -working demons caused all the rulers of the world to gather for battles against the Lord on that great judgement day of God Almighty."
Rev 16-14 NLT

TransHumanism envisions the Human Race devoid of the blood of Jesus Christ and an enemy of God and a pox upon this planet. TransHumanism proclaims its ultimate purpose will bring "enlightenment" to the entire universe and sets itself in direct opposition of God. This is the very definition of Rebellion and Deception.

By the Victory of Tiamat in winning the "Crown" of Queen of the Rally, a platform of expression has been achieved which allows for the "reaching" of a great many individuals. This was my desired goal and I am thankful to all those who helped me achieve it. There is more to come which will build upon this first success.

If any amongst you remain Human then it is time for you to become aware and to awaken to the world about you.

Live Well Die Well
Stephan Buchanan