This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#237245 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:52 am
Excellent posts my friend. We have a few debatable points, but most of them are minor.

Your writings are so excellent that they should be added to the Federalist papers as an addendum from the future.

If you feel that you are the lone voice in the wilderness, stop. You are not. I apologize for not being more involved with my favorite web site, but it has become a boring, very censored site. The owners have chosen their path, so be it.

Stephan,... Thank you for having integrity and such terrific communication skills. Always a friend. G.

P.S. Would you mind if I copy and or quote some of your words... I promise I will use them in the context presented and give you credit if desired.
#237246 by schmedidiah
Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:02 pm
New avatar? What are you trying to say? :lol:
#237251 by Vampier
Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:06 am
Greetings to all on All Hallows

The "Clock" has now stopped ticking. The Last Portals are now opening. From now on any moment may be your last moment. If you do not believe me then speak honestly with someone higher up in the puss filled and top heavy government or in the now militarized police. Those at the top of these dung heaps are taking "extended" leaves or vacations to undisclosed locations.

"Something is afoot" Sherlock Holmes
#237254 by Planetguy
Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:17 pm
Vampier wrote:....Yes, I suppose you could call us that ... thank you. In ancient Rome christianity was considered to be a cult, interesting , is it not ? Awakened...this term is everywhere now...check Y Tube as there are loads of vids about it. We use it with respect to one waking up and being able to see what the reality of the world around is and its relation to ones self. There are more "New Age" definitions and theories out there. Gather...to simply meet and congregate and join forces. The Scottish Clans all had specific "Gathering Places"...my Clans Gathering place was an island in a loch. "See the Writing on the Wall" ,,,check out Hazel O'Conners song from Breaking Glass. It is thought provoking even more so today...I worked on the film and we will most probably cover that song. Spiritual like Native Americans...check out their beliefs about the Earth, Sky and Waters, as well as death and life. Then contrast that to religions that you are familiar with. Symphony of Blood...that is what humanitarian actions have become and what there will be if WWIII becomes a reality. Armie of Seven is what we are and what we call ourselves due to the number, it's meaning and significance. Bridge between this Dying Age and the next...Look up Kali Yuga and it's relevance to today, also many ancient peoples believe that this Age is ending and a new one is about to begin. There is controversy over whether it is the 4th or 5th. Regarding the celestial including the zodiacs Eastern and Western , this change of age is happening. The Precession of the Equinoxes and coming alignment in 2012 also are in concordance with this belief. Check it all out for yourself as it is all very interesting. These moments are the last...the last of the age, the last before you lose your freedom ? Thee are many schools of thought as to why these moments are the last ... and yes it is nuts ...it is absolutely nuts. Thank You

the above is from feb 2012....i had to check when the first forecasts and prognostications of imminent doom and our "last moments" were first spelled out for us here. well, we're coming up on three yrs of these end times predictions.

and the latest from yesterday warning us against buying any green bananas.....

Vampier wrote: From now on any moment may be your last moment.

w all due respect ( and you may take that as you choose) ....i have to ask.....at what point does it become kinda goofy?

another year of these Town Crier warnings? two? five? will we all be in our 80's and '90's in nursing homes reading about our "last moments" while skarfing down our lime jello????
Last edited by Planetguy on Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#237257 by schmedidiah
Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:30 pm
Reminds me of a few years back, when my wife would tell me that her dad and her coworker were proclaiming (with authority) that Israel was going to attack Iran. I would just ask her how this time was any different from the time they said it a year before that. I haven't checked the news today, has it happened yet? :lol:
#237260 by DainNobody
Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:19 pm
with all due respect to all that have ever replied to a vamp thread, we must look at the annual earthquake count dating back to the 1970's to the present.. 1974 I believe had 4,000 plus earthquakes that year, and 2012 has over 80,000 earthquakes? I believe Jesus stated in some of his lessons, that earthquakes becoming on the increase, would signal the quickening? or the end times to be near at hand, also, rumours of wars, which today, compared to 1974 we seea significant increase of conflicts globally .. also a prediction by the Blessed Jesus / Emmanuel .. watching Green Acres and Sanfod And Son and seeing the innocence of the humor as opposed to the filth on modern TV broadcasting is also a factor in the moral decay Jesus spoke about.. I am with Stephan on this one..
#237291 by Vampier
Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:30 am
Glen … I thank you for your compliments and Posts. We both sit around the same table. No need to apologize as I know who you truly are and this regardless of whether I hear from you or not. You shall always have my respect and friendship. BandMix has fallen in some ways but still it is a focus of some musicians. Many I feel are silent but do read posts and have opinions. Let us hope they are not cowards. I have no problem with you copying or quoting my meager words. I am both flattered and honored.

Planet Guy … it is good to hear from you and know that you still read my Posts. I hope you and your Wife are well and happy. Excellent words and a fair criticism excepting ……..
…….. ignoring the countless world events that are and continue to be ample proof of the degenerations I refer to …. for several years and especially over the past 3 to 4 years. You rather sound like a boiling frog. Fukushima alone … as it kills men, women, children and other living things in ever growing numbers, giving them horrid mutations and cancers and hideous tragic deaths … proves my point well enough. Japan is dying, the Pacific ocean is dying and this translates into the eventual death of the entire Northern Hemisphere and then in turn eventually the entire world. Constant, increasing and unstoppable radiation and death are occurring not only in Japan, the ocean and air but throughout the entire world … do these facts really have no place in your little world view. How can you and others maintain your rampant ignorance amidst all the hideous Truth that surrounds you, contaminating you, killing you. Is it Slow Kill or Dumbing Down or both. Is it fear or pure evil or both.
Doom does not happen overnight, life is not a stupid Hollywood movie and the conditions of this are not at all like an unwanted pregnancy despite both end results being simple murder. Evil exists even to those who deny it and has grown to rule this world for an allotted time. Believing lies does not vanquish the Truth. And you "have to ask" … "at what ………… does it become kinda goofy". for you and those unfortunates like you it has always been "kinda goofy" I am afraid … at least to me. I have difficulty actually believing that anyone can be so very immune to reality, to Truth and to independent critical thought.
I am no mere "Town Crier" … I am a Creator, an Artist, a Musician/Herald, an independent free thinking Man and enemy to Evil. I can at this point only wonder what are you. You will never see your 80s or 90s and nursing homes will have ceased to exist long before that time. But you may perhaps experience a tumor or copious coughing, bleeding and dysentery with blood as you "scarf" and choke upon your own blood clots. I know you will not lose your head but you may enjoy for a time a Fema Holiday Kamp and their "activities".
I truly hope not for your sake but we shall have to wait for a time and see. I urge you to open your eyes, your ears and your mind, process events and put them into perspective and most of all … do have just a little more patience …. especially with yourself.
I enjoy your views and do often respect them but in this you demonstrate a severe and quite terminal lack of the perception of reality, which although seems to inspire some others, does not impress me in the least and only invokes an appropriate measure of minuscule sympathy. Good Luck.

Schmedidiah …I thank you for your input and support of Planet Guy. It makes things much more clear than they might otherwise be for not only myself but others. Zionist Israel has attacked Iran both subversively and indirectly on occasion … sometimes perhaps warranted and others perhaps unwarranted. Have you ever seriously spoken to and attempted to understand your wives Fathers and her own coworkers view and exactly what they refer to and why. I recommend you try to do that.

Dayne … I humbly thank you for your support and Post. I appreciate it and admire your courage and bravery.

"About the time of the End, a body of men will be raised up who will turn their attention to the prophecies, and insist upon their literal interpretation, in the midst of much clamor and opposition."
Sir Issac Newton

Nigel … excellent doctored photo of Max Schreck and very amusing I must admit with your statements. Well done and I thank you. You are not trying to "snow" us are you. Your vision is not really that far off. I live not lurk on the edge of the Pacific … the Sea of Cortez. I do clash my "symbols" with those of others. I can only hope that it does in fact result in absolute and full Wagnerian Pomp. I actually knew Echo and the Bunnymen and recorded in the same studio once. Which song do you speak of. I thank you for your clever Post.
#237293 by schmedidiah
Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:30 am
Sorry if I was too vague. They meant all out war. Isreal attacking Iran with everything they had. Nothing left in the chamber.
#237300 by Planetguy
Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 pm
Vampier wrote:
I am no mere "Town Crier" … I am a Creator, an Artist, a Musician/Herald, an independent free thinking Man and enemy to Evil. I can at this point only wonder what are you.

well, we've both been here at BM for close to three yrs now. i can only weigh in what you've chosen to show of yourself. and i have seen precious little evidence of your art or music. you'll have to forgive me if i've overlooked that you are a musician.
but in my defense, i can't remember the last time you participated in any discussion about music... nor the last time you shared your's.... or weighed in on anyone else's...and this...at a music forum.

instead, it's endless gloom and doom forecasts of impending implosion. and these delivered w a condescending, pompous, and holier than thou attitude as you sneer down your nose at "filth", "the blind". "sheeple" and a myriad of other insulting names you apply to those who don't share your views.

at least Town Criers delivered their warnings w/o hurling insults at their intended audience.

WAKE UP YOU SHEEPLE, YOU BLIND DUNDERHEADS! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? CAN'T YOU DUMBASSES SEE THE BRITISH ARE COMING!!!!

I can at this point only wonder what are you.

well, for as long as i've been here, i am quite confident that the regulars around here have a very good idea of who i am.
if as you claim....you do not, well that only points to your flaws and not mine.
perhaps your powers of observation and discernment are not all that you believe them to be. could it be it's you who are blind?

perhaps a trip to the optometrist is in order? barring that, perhaps wiping the feces off the glasses you choose to SEE thru might help. likely not. clearly you value your specs as giving you the SIGHT of the all knowing. and so, you speak in declarative statements w zero room for any other possible takeaway of what is to unfold.

you might temper some of your CONJECTURE w an occasional... "in my opinion", or "it would seem". there are those who no doubt view declarative statements as demonstrating backbone and conviction...and others will view them as egocentric and smallminded by not allowing for any differing possibilities.

the problem w making declarative statements about the future is no one knows exactly what tomorrow... let alone the future holds in store. and that's why it's best not to claim you KNOW what's down the road.

I urge you to open your eyes, your ears and your mind, process events and put them into perspective and most of all … do have just a little more patience …. especially with yourself.

see, this is where you and i go round and round. this steadfast assertion that those who don't agree with your VIEWS lack VISION and are BLIND.

trust me, i see and look upon the very same things that you do. but we SEE them differently (obviously) and we take away a different VIEW. then, from our different VIEWS we extrapolate different consequences about what's to follow. i entertain many POSSIBLE scenarios about what might POSSIBLY unfold. you....only one.

that makes neither of us BLIND. to imply such is condescending, close minded, myopic, and arrogant

I enjoy your views and do often respect them but in this you demonstrate a severe and quite terminal lack of the perception of reality, which although seems to inspire some others, does not impress me in the least and only invokes an appropriate measure of minuscule sympathy. Good Luck.

"perception of reality" is quite subjective. no doubt many here besides myself have serious doubts about your's. such is the nature of things. you seem to give short thrift to the "perception" part of the expression.

as for invoking your "sympathy" or trying to "impress you"... neither of these have ever been a goal or anything i've aspired to. good luck to you, too.
#237301 by Badstrat
Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:32 pm
To some, America has already become a foreign land. By the end of 2016, even those blind to the truth will have their eyes opened to what they have lost.