This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#234710 by Planetguy
Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:09 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:
gtZip wrote:Didn't see anything toward Scott. Which thread?

Intimidates me?... :lol: You really don't know me at all.
Kids fine.

How's the wife?

GJ is referrng to a thread in the US section of the forums, where I tried to lighten the mood with some humor when Scott was posting about getting strange messages or mail or something and going to sit in a jail cell for a month. Scott didn't appreciate the humor, and Glennn is now trying to find anything he can to throw against me.

mike...you forget how upset glen gets when anyone hurls insensitive homophobic commments about.

why look how often glen's come back on haley and chastised him whenever haley's made derisive anti gay slurs!

one thing about glen....he NEVER plays by two sets of rules and he's NEVER HYPOCRITICAL!!! :roll: :lol:

#234749 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:44 pm
Planetguy wrote:
GuitarMikeB wrote:

Kids fine.

How's the wife?

GJ is referrng to a thread in the US section of the forums, where I tried to lighten the mood with some humor when Scott was posting about getting strange messages or mail or something and going to sit in a jail cell for a month. Scott didn't appreciate the humor, and Glennn is now trying to find anything he can to throw against me.

mike...you forget how upset glen gets when anyone hurls insensitive homophobic commments about.

why look how often glen's come back on haley and chastised him whenever haley's made derisive anti gay slurs!

one thing about glen....he NEVER plays by two sets of rules and he's NEVER HYPOCRITICAL!!! :roll: :lol:

Yeah "I was just joking" and that was such a long time ago. You have no arguments mark. When you try to present them they are always so weak that you resort giving everyone an ASSS WHOOOPING. WEAK just LIKE YOU!!!!

#234750 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:45 pm
:lol:

#234755 by gtZip
Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:15 am
Yep, I found it.

Not a good situation... bureaucracy and 'laws' at their finest.

#234757 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:24 am
gtZip wrote:Yep, I found it.

Not a good situation... bureaucracy and 'laws' at their finest.

YUP! I figure you GT to be the primary,(stalker) complainant. MARK to be the arresting park ranger.( he wasn't playing it the way I like). AND... Guess who I would pick to be the judge? YUP!!!

Sentenced to 30 days... I hope you find the right size....SICK!!!!!

#234788 by Planetguy
Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:39 pm
GLENNY J wrote:
Planetguy wrote:
GuitarMikeB wrote:

Kids fine.

How's the wife?

Yeah "I was just joking" and that was such a long time ago. You have no arguments mark. When you try to present them they are always so weak that you resort giving everyone an ASSS WHOOOPING. WEAK just LIKE YOU!!!!

i'm not "arguing".

i stated a fact.

one you choose not to address because you CAN'T refute it, and it shows you for who you are.....just another dishonest hypocrite who plays by two sets of rules.

fact: you jumped mikeb pretending mock outrage over his comment calling it "disgusting"....but yet, you have ZERO problems and never raise an eyebrow when haley continually makes homophobic slurs.

sooooo....why is that?

come on, glen.....dance. and dance some more. dazzle us with another well worn SIDESTEP move! :lol:

#234824 by gtZip
Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:48 pm
Nope, You figure wrong. I'd never complain about something like that.

Very insensitive of you to bring up Stalker when refering to Scotty though.
Smh...

#234851 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:58 pm
Mark you don't state facts. You only state IMO. Remember that lecture you gave me? Immediately you back up your IMO by slinging as much insulting material as you can think up.

YET...

You bring up Haley. WHY? GO TALK TO HIM! This is about mike commenting about Scott in jail and hoping he finds the right size. NOTHING TO DO WITH HALEY.

You better get your facts right, mark, before you start passing them off as just your opinion.

A moderator made a very insulting offensive comment IMO. If Scott is cool with that fine. I'm not going to fight his battles. But I will stand up to someone that is "not arguing"

:lol:

#234893 by Planetguy
Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:46 pm
GLENNY J wrote:Mark you don't state facts. You only state IMO. Remember that lecture you gave me? Immediately you back up your IMO by slinging as much insulting material as you can think up.

how about THESE FACTS that i "stated":

fact #1:

you've NEVER so much as lifted an eyebrow and said boo any of the many times haley's tossed off homophobic slurs. not once. ever.

(that IS a fact. are you gonna lie about it?)

fact #2:

first time mikeb makes a comment that can be construed as homophobic....you're calling for his head on a stick with your mock outrage pretending you find it "a very insulting offensive comment".

(that is ALSO a fact...are you gonna lie about it?)

YET...

You bring up Haley. WHY? GO TALK TO HIM! This is about mike commenting about Scott in jail and hoping he finds the right size. NOTHING TO DO WITH HALEY.

i bring it up to show how just like all dishonest hypocites everywhere...you play by two sets of rules.

you're a sham. you're a fraud. and like any common charlatan....you're unworthy of any respect.

You better get your facts right, mark, before you start passing them off as just your opinion.

and which "facts" did i get wrong?

i'll ask you again...why have you NEVER blasted haley for his slurs that you should find equally offensive?

can't answer that, can you? lemme help....perhaps it's because you don't find any of those remarks the least bit offensive.

stop bitching about being disrespected. if you want respect, man up and stop being so dishonest. :oops:

#234913 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:26 am
FACT 1 Haley is a grown man completely capable of defending himself from attacks from you. I never stated anything about his supposed homophobic attacks or had anything to do with them. You tell me why I should be so concerned protecting you from the onslaught of insults you bring upon yourself.

FACT 2 The comment that mike made was NOT HOMOPHOBIC. It was just a disgusting offhanded comment that should have never been written. HOWEVER your buddy did post a disgusting comment to SCOTT. If he takes no offense... Again he is a grown man.

FACT 3 YES THAT WAS A VERY OFFENSIVE COMMENT... IMO.

FACT 4 Mike deleted my trolls thread 3 times. he has repeatedly not stood up and just said, SORRY.

You like this don't you? My hand is out so you can pull yourself up. There are some great players, posting some great music on bandmix.

#234924 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:56 pm
FACT 1 - the comment I made to Scott was a joke. Scott didn't appreciate it, but said he can defend himself, why do you keep on bringing it up glen, multiple times in the same message?

FACT 2 - I did not delete any of your threads or posts or edit any of them, the fact that you continue to think I would lie about this shows your narrowmindedness. I freely said IF I HAD DONE SO I WOULD SAY SO. I didn't, so get the f over it. I don't even know what posts you are referring to.
is this one of them? http://forum.bandmix.com/viewtopic.php?t=27058

#234933 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:57 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:FACT 1 - the comment I made to Scott was a joke. Scott didn't appreciate it, but said he can defend himself, why do you keep on bringing it up glen, multiple times in the same message?

FACT 2 - I did not delete any of your threads or posts or edit any of them, the fact that you continue to think I would lie about this shows your narrowmindedness. I freely said IF I HAD DONE SO I WOULD SAY SO. I didn't, so get the f over it. I don't even know what posts you are referring to.
is this one of them? http://forum.bandmix.com/viewtopic.php?t=27058

Because it was mean spirited. Not an admirable trait for a "moderator".

Because of logic... That thread was deleted 3 times. If you can get bandmix to admit they deleted it. I will apologize to you profusely. I seriously doubt George did it. So follow the logic. THAT ONLY LEAVES YOU.

As a moderator, you, I am charging you with the duty to find out who is doing this. Please do it without sinking to the level of calling me narrow minded. And remember the logic here... Is very narrow.

#234935 by Planetguy
Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:50 pm
GLENNY J wrote:
Because it was mean spirited.

"mean spirited"???? :? that's pretty funny coming from YOU!

glen...have you met glen?

glen, say hello to glen.

#234943 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:09 am
Planetguy wrote:
GLENNY J wrote:
Because it was mean spirited.

"mean spirited"???? :? that's pretty funny coming from YOU!

glen...have you met glen?

glen, say hello to glen.

I guess you don't think it was mean spirited. It was just a joke.

That's pretty sad coming from you. I notice you have no further comment on the other part that you have commented heavily on, just recently.

If you can't defend your buddy any better than that... Why don't you just let us stick to music here, or are you just a TROLL. (MIKES DEFINITIVE DEFINITION) :lol: That's pretty funny coming from you!