This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#234639 by gtZip
Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:06 am
I know what I posted.

Got anything interesting this evening?...

#234640 by VinnyViolin
Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:14 am

#234666 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:30 pm
gtZip wrote:I know what I posted.

Naaah nothing new. Same old stuff... Don't like bullies,BS artists, Liars , Cheats and Thieves, and Moderators that are unnecessarily generally insulting.

Sorry, I am starting to understand that it is the new set of AMERICAN VALUES. Has nothing to with you... Millie Vanillie.

#234667 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:31 pm
gtZip wrote:I know what I posted.

Naaah nothing new. Same old stuff... Don't like bullies,BS artists, Liars , Cheats and Thieves, and Moderators that are unnecessarily generally insulting.

Sorry, I am starting to understand that it is the new set of AMERICAN VALUES. Has nothing to with you... Millie Vanillie.

#234668 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:33 pm
Just wanted you to read it twice.

#234669 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:35 pm
VinnyViolin wrote:Image

Good selfie Vinny.

#234697 by gtZip
Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:40 pm
Millie Vanilli ?
Are you typing random words and phrases now?

You are making less and less sense lately.
Drinking?

#234743 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:24 pm
gtZip wrote:Millie Vanilli ?
Are you typing random words and phrases now?

You are making less and less sense lately.
Drinking?

You have made NO SENSE at all, as long as you keep going after people by insulting them instead of debating them. You have a very strange sense of right and wrong.
#234799 by Vampier
Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:08 pm
The Dark Glow ….everything is accumulating now, including most of all the Dark Glow.

Vinny … I thank you for your continued excellent graphic Posts.

Glen … I thank you for your Posts and compliments. I appreciate your friendship and perspectives as well. The free exchange here on this Forum is unique and enables us all to engage in many things which are increasingly becoming rather sparse. Yes the Truth is the Truth and Lies remain Lies. Both are becoming separated by more and more distance. Very well put what you stated re lyrics of a song, singing them over and over and the Future.

gtZip … It was a good onslaught was it not …a great beginning for a good friendship allowing much growing room.

Vinny …amusing videos. Have you ever tasted Nigerian Bush Meat. Re Music Video … quite tragic. I saw it previously and felt a twinge of hapless irony.

Planet Guy … I thank you for your interesting perspective on that feel good Fukushima Video.

Concerning that Fukushima Video and the tit for tat exchange between Glen and gtZip … what of the Future. Bob Zimmermans words seem appropriate somehow … the answer my friend is blowing in the wind.

In my opinion Tepco became dumping highly contaminated water directly into the ocean immediately after the Event 3 years ago. Also they put contamination and allowed more to spread in the atmosphere from the very beginning as well. They are quite simply Liars of the first order. Tepco continues to add to it all by venting and hauling the highly contaminated debris from Fukushima to other clean locations in Japan and open burning it which only stupidly makes everything worse. The government of Japan, the US and the Board of Imbeciles at Tepco all have turned what should have been a very serious incident brought under control into an Extinction Level Event. One might ask why. As time passes more and more information surfaces showing it all to have been purposeful and plotted.

I point out that Nuclear Energy in itself is a total and utter Lie and in reality it has always been a simple weapon. A weapon directed at Humanity. The reactors are merely camouflaged weapons of destruction placed and aimed at the world populations … stupidly paid for by the world populations … the result of incredible lying by political filth to the world populations. Is it not interesting that for so very long the governments of the world have worked so hard to bring everyone together, to make world peace, eradicate disease and famine, fight pollution, go green … etc etc etc … lie lie lies. When the simple Truth is that all these statements and noble intentions have always been merely lies and the purpose of it all has been the exact opposite. The only thing the governments in all the civilized countries have actually done together is create destruction, death, virus after virus, contaminate and pollute, undermine and corrupt and build nuclear death plants all over the world on fault lines, coasts and other idiotic vulnerable locations, all spewing death each hour year after year, under the guise of clean efficient power which is ridiculous and a grand Lie in itself since there is absolutely and quite literally no way of disposing of any of the waste … ever.

DU is another lie and just another method of death for the targets and shooters alike … Humanity. What madness is all this … it is not madness, it is Humanitys stupidity and the propagation of all that is Evil and found within … greed, power lust, irresponsibility, deceit, denial and rampant ignorance. Man has become much worse than any animal and incapable of evolvement and enlightenment.

As always, music is a great indication of the state of civilization and its progress or devolvement. The sad tragedy is that the duty of musicians is that of creating and expressing not regurgitating and ignoring. Creators are noble and are higher humans … not gutter sluts and whores who are motivated by popularity and money, both false and fleeting and misguided. The only conclusion is that these Creators, Artists … have all been compromised or made stupid losing their purpose and path, their duty and their responsibility.

Disunity and conflict are not the examples to be set here. Vinny is correct … simple Love is in fact the answer in that it should be purity of motivation. We are all in a most advanced technological state, possessing excellent and very great potential to reach the rest of our species and perhaps cause some thought.

But what is it that we really do, we do not even act as children for children can play together, have fun, discuss and inspire one another. At least those who are not made retarded from pollution and purposeful infection. Even those who suffer leukemia have somehow often the human spirit to express using Love and concern for others and unselfish duty for themselves in the face of death. I entreat all of you as musicians, as artists, as Creators and as higher human beings … please consider the Truth of the Reality all around you, cease being conditioned and become true Creators for there is very little time to be a catalyst and to express yourself.

I will be Posting lyrics from the songs I wrote in the late 70s from my first all original production … Only The Strong Survive. I hope some of you will like them. The music will follow them on my Profile. It is my fondest hope that in some small way I may inspire in you all, at least a deeper awareness of what I prattle about. None of it is meant to insult or inspire hatred, so please consider this if you agree or disagree or like or not like the content and context.

After this my last production will begin to flow forth upon this thread, becoming more and more meaningful with each passing moment. It is my Ring of Truth. There are things which need to be addressed, undressed and redressed… aside from the female form. Do not put off any longer that which you would do as these are our Last Moments and there is no accomplishment in dying with regret.

#234804 by VinnyViolin
Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:30 pm
Bushmeat? Na, I don't eat anything that walks, crawls, swims or runs etc.

Fukushima's fallout will help make the rest of the world a little bit more like Africa.
http://youtu.be/i2T53mwah0M

http://youtu.be/usnznJZ0XvA

Lyrics to I.T.T. (International Thief Thief) by Fela Kuti

[Chorus]
International Thief Thief!

I.T.T.
International thief
I.T.T.
International rogue

Well, well...
Ha!
Well, well...
Ha!

Motherfuckers, bastard motherfuckers
We yab dem, yeah
Hurry up there
Say "yeah"

[Chorus]
Well well!

Well well, na true I want talk again o
Na true I want talk again o
If I dey lie o
Make Osiris punish me
Make Ifa dey punish me o
Make Edumare punish me o
Make the land dey punish me o
Make Edumare punish me o

I read dem for book ee-o
I see so myself ee-o
Well-ee well-ee o
Well well... well well!

[Chorus]
Well well... well well!

Long time ago
Long, long time ago

[Chorus]
Long time ago!

Long, long, long, long time ago
African man we no dey carry sh*t
We dey sh*t inside big big hole
For Yoruba-land na "Shalanga"
For Igbo-land na "Onunu-insi"
For Hausa-land na "Salga"
For Gaa-land na "Tiafi"
For Ashanti-land na "Yarni"
For Ethiopia-land na "Sagara-be"
For Kagyu-land na "Cho-Cho"
For Bemba-land na "Chimbuzi"
For Tunga-land na "Echibuzi"
We dey sh*t inside big big hole

[Chorus]
Long time ago!

Before them come force us away as slaves
During the time them come force us away as slaves
Na European man, na him dey carry sh*t
Na for them culture to carry sh*t
During the time them come colonize us
Them come teach us to carry sh*t
Na European man teach us to carry sh*t

[Chorus]
Say am, say am!

Many foreign companies dey Africa carry all our money go
Many foreign companies dey Africa carry all our money go
Them go write big English for newspaper, dabaru we Africans
Them go write big English for newspaper, dabaru we Africans

I read about one of them inside book like that
Them call him name na I.T.T.
I read about one of them inside book like that
Them call him name na I.T.T.

Them go dey cause confusion (Confusion!)
Cause corruption (Corruption!)
Cause oppression (Oppression!)
Cause inflation (Inflation!)

Oppression, oppression, inflation
Corruption, oppression, inflation

Them get one style wey them dey use
Them go pick one African man
A man with low mentality
Them go give am million naira breads
To become of high position here
Him go bribe some thousand naira bread
To become one useless chief

Like rat they do them go do from
Corner corner, pass-ee pass-ee
Under under, pass-ee pass-ee
Inside inside, pass-ee pass-ee
In in, pass-ee pass-ee
Out out, pass-ee pass-ee
Peep peep, pass-ee pass-ee
Up up, pass-ee pass-ee...

Then he gradually, gradually, gradually, gradually...
Then he gradually, gradually, gradually, gradually...

Them go be:
Friend friend to journalist
Friend friend to Commissioner
Friend friend to Permanent Secretary
Friend friend to Minister
Friend friend to Head of State

Then start start to steal money
Start start them corruption
Start start them inflation
Start start them oppression
Start start them confusion
Start start them oppression
Start start to steal money
Start start to steal money

Like Obasanjo and Abiola

[Chorus]

I.T.T.
International rogue
International thief
We go fight them, well well

[Chorus]
Well well!

Well, well...

We don tire to carry anymore of them sh*t

Well, well...

[Chorus]

#234810 by MikeTalbot
Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:35 am
When I lived in Africa I found I preferred the Black African chow to what the White Africans were serving up - too much like Brit food. Ugh..Except for the steak which was as good as any I've every had.

The Black Africans ate a lot of Sadza (called Pat or Put in SA) but here in the South we call it grits! They had good stews and gravies; and to my amazement would often swap me first rate grub for my army rats - bully beef from before World War II. (yep - that stuff has a hell of a shelf-life)

Grass, greener, etc I guess.

Bush meat however - that's only a step away from long pig - no thanks!

Talbot
#234812 by Vampier
Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:52 am
Vinnie … very good video and what was stated was extremely thought provoking, especially in light of what is now happening in Afrika. I thank you.

Talbot, I thank you for your Post. Bully Beef is not that bad but I have never had it so well and long preserved. The Brits do tend to boil everything to death making tasteless mush … spotted dick, toad in the hole and other such tasty sounding delights. I had a good friend from Nigeria whilst in England. He was one of my dance students … Bashi Barowa. He told me of Bush Meat … most think it soothing far more sexual. We both ran from Manchester to Liverpool on a sponsored run to raise money for dance leotards for my classes. We sweated so much that the salt on our black t shirts made them a ghostly white. We had trouble walking on stairs for days afterwards. His Aunt made excellent Afrikan fare and we woofed it down always. I never knew the names but it was as good as anything elsewhere that I have had.

Vinnie makes an interesting point as we all may be living and dying in neoAfrika soon. Has anyone heard about the New Treaty that will become the biggest bailout the American taxpayers have ever paid. an American Companie is going into Japan to clean up Fukushima … another even bigger Lie.

The lyrics of the song do not compliment the meaning as well on their own but the interview and music which I checked out shows the rage etc. very well.

It is going to be a long hot radioactive summer. But very profitable for a select few corporate and political filth who are so caring and competent. Tragic.
#234991 by Vampier
Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:38 am
I firmly believe that we all have less than 5 Years left to cry in now. Even the political and Corporate filth who foolishly think that their Bunkers will save them. These are really only expensive Tombs. Please stop your bickering over the foolish things that some of you seem to relish choosing. There simply is no time left now … any moment could be your last. Make some decent music and become the Creators you all claim to be. Look into the realities involving the nuclear plague that mankind has infected itself and the planet with. This will only become much worse and more quickly.

Make your last moments count. Stop ignoring the facts, making stupid jokes and excusing your overt cowardice. Become involved and to do that you must understand that you must become informed. I know my seemingly End of the World harping amuses some and this to me is tragic. Your World is not about to change … it is quite simply about to End.

The entire world is on the verge of being inundated by out of control radiation which consist of isotopes never present here ever or anywhere else in this galaxy. This seems to be lost in its relevance to so many. It is nearly over now.

MUSIC is the most powerful force you have virtually at your fingertips. Use it before you lose it forever my fellow Artists. Lyrics to follow.

#234993 by VinnyViolin
Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:37 am
#235002 by Planetguy
Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:00 pm
Vampier wrote:Please stop your bickering over the foolish things that some of you seem to relish choosing. There simply is no time left now … any moment could be your last. Make some decent music and become the Creators you all claim to be. .

and who is to say we can't we do BOTH????

I don't often walk and chew gum, but when i do....i always chews EXTRA Spearmint

Last edited by Planetguy on Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.