This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#232358 by DainNobody
Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:26 pm
oh joy! monkey brains.. YUM! did I not see a Faces of Death movie 30+ years ago where a couple diners in beautiful attire, are served under glass a nice monkey for his brains, and the server knows exactly how to do it.?

#232385 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:15 pm
Starfish Scott wrote:I ignore you regularly, Yod. Believe it.
I just happen to read every 3rd word.

As for radioactive food, when you're hungry one doesn't tend to think about whether or not it's radioactive or not. lol (I'm usually more concerned with the water I am to drink.)

And I have eaten worse than that before, when you are in the field one learns to improvise. (You should learn what is edible in your AO, dimwit.)
But I wouldn't expect you to understand that, considering you are so soft and coddled...

What you going to do when the obvious food goes bye-bye, is my question?
My guess is that you will starve.

Call me when the world crashes, until then you can save your advice for all the rich assholes that are debating between the bluefin tuna and the grilled Mahi-Mahi.

(Grilled cheese and tomato is more my line of fire as I truly loathe pretentious pukes and wannabe Kardashians.)

You remind me of this jackass I met that was determined to regale me of his story about eating monkey brains. (lol get a clue)(here's a buck, go buy a clue and save the platitudes for some other moron.)

Scott, I haven't a clue as to why you have become so antagonistic.

None of my business unless you choose to share.

Same thing with George. Even YOD suddenly called Christmas and Easter pagan holidays. Is somebody playing a really great joke on me? Or have you all suddenly had a drink of KOOLAID?

Just asking.

#232429 by MikeTalbot
Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:30 pm
I wondered about the Christmas / Easter thing myself. We all know they aren't the exact days. But I certainly enjoy celebrating the birth of Christ and I'd have no hope without the events we celebrate with Easter.

Talbot
#232552 by Vampier
Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:59 pm
...excellent points ... Glen and Talbot. I thank you for your Posts.

The Truth has long been corrupted by mankind and after the passage of time clouds not only the Truth but also the corruption then it becomes anyones guess.

RETURN TO THE SOURCE when ever possible or as near to the source always keeping in mind the lies of political filth and predjudicials religion along with the Truth being written by the victors and now more than ever their ability to change and alter the truth at will.

Conclusion ... it is time to depart the stage, the madness, the lies, the truth and the filth that passes for mankind, leadership and progress.

But
#232553 by gtZip
Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:18 pm
Vampier wrote:It is with absolutely no relish that I urge you all to prepare to die..

You can buy relish at walmart.

No man knows the future, vamp.
#232554 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:21 pm
Vampier wrote:...excellent points ... Glen and Talbot. I thank you for your Posts.

The Truth has long been corrupted by mankind and after the passage of time clouds not only the Truth but also the corruption then it becomes anyones guess.

RETURN TO THE SOURCE when ever possible or as near to the source always keeping in mind the lies of political filth and predjudicials religion along with the Truth being written by the victors and now more than ever their ability to change and alter the truth at will.

Conclusion ... it is time to depart the stage, the madness, the lies, the truth and the filth that passes for mankind, leadership and progress.

But

That's a big But. Lol. The biggest mistake any adversary can forget...

They can only make you exit the stage once.

#232555 by MikeTalbot
Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:01 pm
Here some truth regarding Christmas and Easter - from the only source that matters in such a discussion:

Romans Chapter 14
5 One person considers one day more sacred than another; another considers every day alike. Each of them should be fully convinced in their own mind.
6 Whoever regards one day as special does so to the Lord.

Talbot
#232577 by Vampier
Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:24 pm
gtZip ... I thank you for your Post. I agree with you in that no man knows the Future ... but some men can and hve indeed caught glimpses of the Future. Here is is difficult to actually get relish but salsa and picante sauce abound .... at both ends of the spectrum. the future is what we make it to a certain extent but not completely I feel. Do you agree with this ...
#232578 by Vampier
Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:28 pm
.....Glen I thank you for your observation. At times we seem to be very much on the same wavelength so to speak. This is both heartwarming and terrifying at the same time. Every wargame has its throw of the die.
#232579 by Vampier
Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:34 pm
Talbot I thank you. For me of all the books of the bible, I have more trouble with Romsns but this is not of great significance to anyone as I am not in any way a scholar of the bible or which bible or Christmas and Easter ... although I do enjoy them all. It is always interesting to hear your take on things and once again I thank you.

On a different note did you see the last Lunar Eclipse and Blood Moon.
#232581 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:48 pm
Vampier wrote:
On a different note did you see the last Lunar Eclipse and Blood Moon.

Darn it was cloudy and you couldn't see anything. April 16 and we just had snow here. That damn global warming thing... I gotta start a fire tonight.

So was that Eclipse and Blood Moon visible from the desert? I saw pictures, pretty cool.

Damn I would love to move out to the desert and raise me up a crop of those turtles. I'd even pay any grazing fees for those little buggers.

Just having fun... Good to hear from you. I know you have my Email but I have another one you can reach me at. [email protected].
LOL.
#232585 by gtZip
Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:40 pm
Vampier wrote:gtZip ... I thank you for your Post. I agree with you in that no man knows the Future ... but some men can and hve indeed caught glimpses of the Future. Here is is difficult to actually get relish but salsa and picante sauce abound .... at both ends of the spectrum. the future is what we make it to a certain extent but not completely I feel. Do you agree with this ...

Sure. Like fingers of water taking different courses, but ultimately converging back together as they are drawn toward the sea.

#232614 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:51 am
For the record Vamp. You are not supposed to post individual responses. I have recently been given a good chastisement for pursuing the same response platform.

In other words, it is strongly recommended you limit your responses to multiple people... To one post only.

I don't know why. Just passing on a silly rule about proper posting, preposterous, pretentious, personal, pathetic, prenatal, presentations.

:lol:

By the way... Not all rivers run to the sea.

#232627 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:04 am

Oh I do believe it. You seem to like being with the "ignorant fool" crowd. It's quite obvious.

Let's see if you are really ignoring? :roll:

Glenny, it doesn't bother me if you want to do Easter, Christmas, Halloween, or St Lucifer day.....but there is tradition and then there is the truth. I'm only trying to separate them for the purpose of teaching my kids how to tell the difference.

#232642 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:13 pm
yod wrote:

Oh I do believe it. You seem to like being with the "ignorant fool" crowd. It's quite obvious.

Let's see if you are really ignoring? :roll:

Glenny, it doesn't bother me if you want to do Easter, Christmas, Halloween, or St Lucifer day.....but there is tradition and then there is the truth. I'm only trying to separate them for the purpose of teaching my kids how to tell the difference.

Read below.

The way I see it is Christmas is the blessing of the birth of Gods son in salvation of the world. I may have read it wrong but it seems you called it a pagan holiday. Yes, bringing in trees and hanging lights seem to be pagan rituals. Can you fault people trying to show more than their prayers of thanks for the true beliefs they follow.

Easter. Ditto. The celebration of the the whole reason for celebrating the birth of Christ. Easter eggs and any other pagan form of celebration... As long as the main reason of celebration is core... I don't care.

Halloween... I don't know were that all suddenly got mixed in.

The great thing is we are also celebrating Passover. We should always celebrate these miracles of history. Maybe they are proof of greater hope to come. Promises from God. Easter is God's greatest promise to anyone afraid of the death sentence that comes with birth.

To bring this back to all the people that don't want to give credit to God... Please don't interfere in peoples personal religious beliefs. If you are an atheist, the very point that you are afraid that when someone puts a bullet through your brain... You hit a black wall. That is not my problem.

Happy EASTER.