This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#232515 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:58 am
It's called Schwa midi humanizer
http://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=7231

#232537 by neanderpaul
Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:18 pm
You're a very talented player. Especially for your age. Carry on young man!

#232569 by ValentinBk
Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:27 pm
JCP61 wrote:if you really want to humanize your drums in an dignified way
get a notation program and write the the drums as opposed to program them like most folks.

Actually I do make my drums from a notation program, not sure how other people program drums.
GuitarMikeB wrote:It's called Schwa midi humanizer
http://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=7231

Hmmm, I guess it doesnt work with Cubase..
neanderpaul wrote:You're a very talented player. Especially for your age. Carry on young man!

Thanks! Im actually 22, not THAT young :D.

#232570 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:05 pm
ValentinBk wrote:Actually I do make my drums from a notation program, not sure how other people program drums.

Well then you can 'humanize' the long tedious way - changing note positions and volumes manually. Also vary up the beats - do a few measures with one beat, then change it up a little and do another 4 bars, then go back to the original one, etc.

#232727 by ValentinBk
Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:55 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:
ValentinBk wrote:Actually I do make my drums from a notation program, not sure how other people program drums.

Well then you can 'humanize' the long tedious way - changing note positions and volumes manually. Also vary up the beats - do a few measures with one beat, then change it up a little and do another 4 bars, then go back to the original one, etc.

Done a bit of research and found out Cubase has a MIDI Modifiers function for this sort of stuff. Im going to release a cover (more of a remake actually) with that feature on, and hopefully the drums will sound better.