This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities in America.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#228453 by HairMetal Chris
Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:02 pm
Flat out I'm looking for a good cover or tribute band that makes money and plays in front of people. Don't give a damn where I play, I just want to play. I love it. Its that simple people! I have no problem touring and or relocate.

I have over twenty years of performing live, drug free, pro equipment, sing back up, and still look the Rock Star part, and very energetic on stage.
I would be perfect in a Glam/Rock band however I can (and will) play anything from: Top 40, 70's, 80's 90's, Arena Rock and so on. I am very level headed and a team player. Drug free and don't even drink that much.

If you're 100% serious in need needing a rocking Bassist. Please send me band site with set list. The more info you give me the faster we can get this show on the road. You send me the set and as long as you play your parts just like the cd and I will meet you at the gig and not miss a beat. I'm not arrogant, I just do my home work.

For pictures, videos, and more information you can check me out

www.bandmix.com/HairMetal-chris

www.facebook.com/HairMetalChris

Thank you
Chris