This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#224837 by J-HALEY
Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:46 pm
That's funny Dane! I think it's laughable the auto response from you libs EVERYTHING that goes wrong in this country is automatically the big bad Republicans fault! Even when The Obama administration Phuks up it is STILL the Repubs fault! That man got a Nobel Peace prize simply because he is 50% African American. He had the IRS target conservative exempt status, thru Ambassador Stevens under the bus and let him be murdered by thugs in Benghazi just so he could get re elected, ran the debt up 16 trillion and forced Americans into an unaffordable insurance or go to jail. He can do no wrong in the eyes of the liberal media and public. My prediction is there is only one way to go when your on top like that!

#224845 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:13 pm
Paleopete wrote:Glen I Can't believe you said that...

Guns do not kill, people do.

BAD, BAD, BAD, ME. I apologize for saying something so untruthful. Mark would cream me for that.

You are so right, people that are irresponsible gun owners KILL. You know folks like stallin , hitler, pol pot, castro, che gurrera, mao, should I go on.?

Thank you so much for pointing out my indiscretion. You are right! and thank you. Glen.

#224865 by MikeTalbot
Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:59 am
Dane

Serious analysts (of which I am one) will tell you - that project was doomed from jump street.

I hate to sound cold but the ridiculous republicans are about the only folks in the whole country who are so dumb they couldn't hack that website.

I wish believed, as you seem to, that Republicans actually have a backbone and oppose this big govt nonsense but the proof of the pudding is in the eating. Bush spent my money like a drunken sailor and was just as big a despot as Zero.

Talbot

#224990 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:11 pm
shreddersaiyan wrote:musicbanter.com is f**k lame. heres a weird ep i really wanted to share on it https://soundcloud.com/sumerproject/set ... erbored-ep

Another f*ckin' spammer!

#224993 by J-HALEY
Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:48 pm
Mike, mywillie and this Bozo are one in the same?
Phuk you mywillie, knock yourself out editing my post! I'm the one getting your @ss thrown off this site! :wink: I am a paying Customer and not some worthless POS too cheap to pay a measly $10.
Last edited by J-HALEY on Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

#225006 by DainNobody
Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:04 pm
MikeTalbot wrote:Dane

Serious analysts (of which I am one) will tell you - that project was doomed from jump street.

I hate to sound cold but the ridiculous republicans are about the only folks in the whole country who are so dumb they couldn't hack that website.

I wish believed, as you seem to, that Republicans actually have a backbone and oppose this big govt nonsense but the proof of the pudding is in the eating. Bush spent my money like a drunken sailor and was just as big a despot as Zero.

Talbot
Mike, the news last night said what I basically said a few days ago, the ObamaCare website is insecure and vulnerable to hackers infiltrating it..if Republicans are found out to have "paid" the developers of the website to "disrupt" it if you will, by implementing bad code so it does not function as intended, there will be hell to pay.. I predict this that eventually they will find a crime has been commited.. $900,000,000.00 FOR A WEBSITE THAT DOES NOT FUNCTION? SOMEBODY KNOWS SOMETHING AND IT WILL COME OUT..i PREDICT WITHIN A WEEK..

#225040 by Paleopete
Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:52 pm
Glen - I had to point out the obvious. I wouldn't call your comment untruthful, just unobservant. No gun can do a thing until a person picks it up and pulls the trigger, so to be very specific about it, guns don't kill, people do. Period. And if they don't have guns, they use knives, swords, sticks, rocks, ropes, cars, bare hands...

At least you took it decent...that comment has been made on here before, I responded as I did to you, and I was subjected to a bit of derogatory and less than friendly remarks as a result..which I simply ignored...

#225043 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:48 am
Paleopete wrote:Glen - I had to point out the obvious. I wouldn't call your comment untruthful, just unobservant. No gun can do a thing until a person picks it up and pulls the trigger, so to be very specific about it, guns don't kill, people do. Period. And if they don't have guns, they use knives, swords, sticks, rocks, ropes, cars, bare hands...

At least you took it decent...that comment has been made on here before, I responded as I did to you, and I was subjected to a bit of derogatory and less than friendly remarks as a result..which I simply ignored...

You spoke the truth, you are absolutely correct, and I have enjoyed all the music and words you have posted.

Thanks.

#225045 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:02 am
Any way this is still one of the questions that our little commie boy can't answer. He is able to condemn all the corporations that go against his little commie boy politics... But when his beloved racist president leading a free country does the very same thing.... OUTSOURCING...

Our little commie boy has no explanation or valid argument except to start slinging the very same thing he claims I do.

Mark if you start hearing gunshots... won't be from me... but you better duck. Don't like my country? LEAVE!!!!

He doesn't have the balls or an answer for this.

FLASH NEWS REPORT... Just 6 people signed up on the first day of OBAMACARE

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#225048 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:23 am
MYWillie wrote:
GuitarMikeB wrote:
shreddersaiyan wrote:musicbanter.com is f**k lame. heres a weird ep i really wanted to share on it https://soundcloud.com/sumerproject/set ... erbored-ep

Another f*ckin' spammer!

This fine individual comes here to share his fine EP with you and you give the F word and proceed to call him a spammer!!! You are one sick sob with no apprecation of 1st amendment rights. You liberal commie ass has been turned in . maybe for once the IRS will get a democrat instead of tea patry republican!!!

Actually Willie he did it on every thread and that is not acceptable here. However, if you want people to spam every post like that it will become boring. Kinda like being in a nudist area... seen one pu**y cat seen them all. :lol:

#225049 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:26 am
I can't believe pu**y is an unacceptable word. How about pussey?
Or pusssy, or poossy. :lol: