This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#224812 by Litost
Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:25 am
Something man... Pull those tampons out, for real.

#224826 by Slacker G
Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:55 am
"I thought I left drama behind in high school"

Really??

Geeze.

I thought life was simply a drama filled soap opera tossing you from one disastrous event into another.

When I take the time to stop and look around that's about all I see.

#224832 by DainNobody
Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:23 pm
Litost wrote:Something man... Pull those tampons out, for real.
GLENNY left his in so long, he's suffering toxic shock syndrome..

#224850 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:44 pm
Planetguy wrote:
GLENNY J wrote:Sorry Mark, I had to go make some more money.

one can only hope you did it honestly and above board w/o lying and deceiving anyone. :(

Mark I wish I could help you... I can't save everybody. If you just want to remain PISSED... That is your problem, NOT MINE .

I know were you are you are coming from... That's why liberals should fear people like me. We are not even mad. You figure it out.

I still like your playing but your social skills need some work. I know this is the internet but I have no interest in attacking you. Not out of fear of people like you but because I see no reason to put you down.

Don't misunderstand, I am NOT WEAK. But I have no reason to attack you. Unless people like you start to take away the constitutional RIGHTS I was given THE DAY I WAS BORN A US CITIZEN!

#224860 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:44 am
Mywillie wrote:I am not attacking anyone here just posting the funny stuff that happens in my life. But now I have been known to say a few words to Stalin and Marks aka jimmy and scott.

:)

#224872 by Planetguy
Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:43 am

#224894 by VinnyViolin
Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:30 pm
Planetguy wrote:Image
A "broken record", a common metaphor used to refer to someone expressing an excessive redundancy of thought pattern.

That's "broken" as in a skip that causes the record to repeat the same track loop over and over.
A record broken into pieces would suggest the end of such aggravation.

#224906 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:58 am

Oh Geeze. How could you do that to one of your best recordings?

Or was that one of your loyal fans?

#224925 by Planetguy
Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:18 pm
VinnyViolin wrote:
A "broken record", a common metaphor used to refer to someone expressing an excessive redundancy of thought pattern.

That's "broken" as in a skip that causes the record to repeat the same track loop over and over.

true enough vinnie.

worst part is....it's bad enough having to listen to a boring, trite, hackneyed affair that was a total snoozefest the first time ya heard it. but it's so much worse hearing it repeated over, and over, aaaaaaaaaaand...........

#224938 by VinnyViolin
Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:31 pm
Planetguy wrote:
VinnyViolin wrote:

true enough vinnie.

worst part is....it's bad enough having to listen to a boring, trite, hackneyed affair that was a total snoozefest the first time ya heard it. but it's so much worse hearing it repeated over, and over, aaaaaaaaaaand...........

Ray Conniff never fails to 'take me there'.

#224947 by Planetguy
Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:53 pm
VinnyViolin wrote:uesta.jpg[/img]

Image[

couldn't help notice more than a passing resemblance...hmm, has anyone ever seen ray coniff and glenny together at the same time?

#224948 by VinnyViolin
Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:11 pm
Planetguy wrote:
VinnyViolin wrote:uesta.jpg[/img]

Image[

couldn't help notice more than a passing resemblance...hmm, has anyone ever seen ray coniff and glenny together at the same time?

:lol:

#224952 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:14 pm
jw123 wrote:Save the drama for your mama

my mama is LOT more political than I will ever be, so that doesn't really work for me.

She is two steps to the right of Attilla the Hun. If it were up to her, this discussion board would be empty because most of us would be incarcerated for general laziness.

:wink:

#224960 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:34 am
Thanks Mark and Vinny. You guys make me feel important enough... for you to go to all that bother to download a picture and use in a post.

Thanx guys! Glenny.