This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#224749 by Litost
Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:02 pm
Trust me, I've heard all the dildo / vibrator jokes you can imagine owning the Vibe for the past 5-6 years.. Haha.
I gotta say though, it's been a heck of a trooper. Helped me move all the way across the country, loaded up dozens of tree stumps and hauled them for burning, carried a huge drum set around hundreds of times.
Its cool to meet a fee low car guy on here. I should take the Stang to a show. Just step out in slow motion... "laaadies" bahhaha...

#224750 by Planetguy
Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:06 pm
Litost wrote:Trust me, I've heard all the dildo / vibrator jokes you can imagine owning the Vibe for the past 5-6 years.. Haha.
I gotta say though, it's been a heck of a trooper. Helped me move all the way across the country, loaded up dozens of tree stumps and hauled them for burning, carried a huge drum set around hundreds of times.
Its cool to meet a fee low car guy on here. I should take the Stang to a show. Just step out in slow motion... "laaadies" bahhaha...

oh man. dumbass that i am... i NEVER made that "vibrator" connection before! LOL!

yeah, for sure you need to bring that pony car to a gig or two!

a while back i was playing a lot of solo gtr gigs at a local winery. i'd take the jag.....unloading my gear i always felt....."yeah, i'm baaaaaaaad. who cares if i stink it up now?"

#224753 by Litost
Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:15 pm
Haha for sure!
I feel like I was born in the wrong era... I was raised on 60's - 70's rock, drive a car from 1967, favorite football team won the first two Super Bowls (in 1966 and 1967) and even have a tattoo on my forearm of a line off the Abbey Road album... Yet I was born in 1985 lol... The year of Nintendo and Back to the Future.

#224755 by Planetguy
Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:27 pm
Litost wrote:Haha for sure!
I feel like I was born in the wrong era... I was raised on 60's - 70's rock, drive a car from 1967, favorite football team won the first two Super Bowls (in 1966 and 1967) and even have a tattoo on my forearm of a line off the Abbey Road album... Yet I was born in 1985 lol... The year of Nintendo and Back to the Future.

well, not to date myself...but Bart Starr era Packers was my team too back in the day.

thanks for the reassurance...good to know there's hope for the "youth" of today!

#224759 by J-HALEY
Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:52 pm
Okay, I hereby christen this thread the
"Show us your ride" thread! Show us what you got! Just do it. :wink:

#224762 by Litost
Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:50 pm
Mine: (Red) 1967 Mustang 302
Dad: (Blue) 1966 Mustang 351

Interior of the 67

#224763 by J-HALEY
Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:25 pm
Dang Litost your making us all look bad! :lol:

#224773 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:24 pm
Sorry Jeff all I got is work vehicles. I was hoping to put in an order for one of those new Buggottis (sic) but what would I do with it? My neighbor has a new Camaro. He calls it his "Chick magnet". Good luck with that when you are closer to 70.

Sorry I'm an old fart. I like practical. Nice truck!

#224833 by Planetguy
Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:25 pm
[quote="Litost"]Mine: (Red) 1967 Mustang 302
Dad: (Blue) 1966 Mustang 351

NICE PAIR!!!!

and trust me.....i always appreciate a nice pair. :wink:

#226901 by crunchysoundbite
Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:52 pm
sanshouheil wrote:It's not a Ford . . . :(
I think Fords and Chevy's have both stepped up their game in the world competition as of late. Ford has the Fusion, or the Chevy Camaro. Honda, (also built in Ohio), has interesting models, such as the Crossover, but seems to rip off the Crossfire in every way.