This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#224117 by KLUGMO
Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:32 pm
I would have picked the High Country version.
:lol: [/b]

#224120 by J-HALEY
Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:01 pm
KLUGMO wrote:I would have picked the High Country version.
:lol: [/b]

That is a Texas Edition Silverado!

#224122 by gbheil
Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:14 pm
Yes very nice government financed truck.

I buy nothing but FORD . . .

They do business without receiving handouts.

Seriously, nice truck man . . . enjoy. 8)

#224124 by Planetguy
Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:31 pm
congrats on the new wheels, jeff.i wouldn't trade my old xke for it but i bet you have an easier time hauling gear!

#224149 by J-HALEY
Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:42 pm
sanshouheil wrote:Yes very nice government financed truck.

I buy nothing but FORD . . .

They do business without receiving handouts.

Seriously, nice truck man . . . enjoy. 8)

George, I really struggled with my decision to buy a Chevy because of the politics. Like I said I agree with Fords politics but I have had such good experience with Chevy and BAD results from every Ford I have owned. I even considered a Tundra but in the end I stuck with what has worked for me. Thanks!

#224172 by gbheil
Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:20 pm
For me the experience is exactly the opposite:

Never have I experienced any issues with Ford's vehicles not accountable to normal wear. My last F150 I traded in at 150K miles, and no work done other than normal maintenance.
Cannot say the same for Chevy or Dodge.

Still it's a very nice truck. My son-in-law purchased a GMC, when his brand new Charger began having transmission issues.
Also a very nice truck !

#224203 by RGMixProject
Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:53 pm
Like the color. enjoy.

#224206 by J-HALEY
Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:40 pm
Thanks RGM yeah it is a dark metaflake grey. I went to get a Ruby Red (maroon) but the salesman had this one backed in for me and it matches my wife's car. I really like the color too!

#224668 by Dither
Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:43 pm
Nice truck! Looking at the same one, but until I win the lottery or my hand modeling career takes off its only a dream. Enjoy!

#224713 by Litost
Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:44 am
If we are gonna talk whips... I'm going to have to show mine off... it's actually for sale right now if anyone has an extra $12,500 laying around..? Hah..

1967 Ford Mustang. Originally a 289, now a 302 V8. Tons of additions.

#224714 by J-HALEY
Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:24 am
Litost wrote:If we are gonna talk whips... I'm going to have to show mine off... it's actually for sale right now if anyone has an extra $12,500 laying around..? Hah..

1967 Ford Mustang. Originally a 289, now a 302 V8. Tons of additions.

Hey Bro that is one nice car! Is it a California Special? It looks like one. I had a friend that had one back in the early 70"s

#224736 by Planetguy
Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:50 pm
nice wheels there, litost!

so, when i'm not styling and impressing all the ladies tooling around town in my Sienna minivan....this is my other ride.

#224741 by J-HALEY
Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:31 pm
Planetguy wrote:nice wheels there, litost!

so, when i'm not styling and impressing all the ladies tooling around town in my Sienna minivan....this is my other ride.

Oh man Mark you mentioned this car earlier! When i see that year Jag it makes me want to cue my best Sean Connery accent and say "vodka martinii shaken not stirred" seriously nice ride!

#224745 by Litost
Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:48 pm
Not the Cali special, but it did come out of the San Jose factory.
The sound of it is so fierce... So violent. Dual glasspacks on it. Not too loud because the engine isn't insanely big, but enough to rumble.
New exhaust, new shocks and shock mounts, new Edelbrock four-barrel carb, new valve covers, K & N air intake, new paint, spotless interior, new 17" American Racing rims wrapped in BF Goodrich tires...

And don't you worry about that Sienna van! My other car is a beater as well.. 03 Pontiac Vibe, haha. The ULTIMATE grocery getter.

#224747 by Planetguy
Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:53 pm
thanks jeff. it's a blast and believe it or not ...i once drove it to a gig w my upright bass in it!!! man you should have seen the folks in the parking lot doing double and triple takes when i was loading in and out!

Litost wrote:
And don't you worry about that Sienna van! My other car is a beater as well.. 03 Pontiac Vibe, haha. The ULTIMATE grocery getter.

sheeeet...worry about it???? i LOVE that van!

ya know, i always thought it would be cool to have a pontiac vibe...to haul my vibes around! :wink: