This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities in America.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#222990 by AJ6stringsting
Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:13 pm
And they keep shooting themselves in the foot. All the GOP / TEA party believers got left are flimsy conspiracy theories and antiquated values, views and a distorted view of reality/ truth. Too bad, Conservatism once had some honor in it's system ..... Now, even the most brain dead and the most paralyzed from the neck up individuals can now see .... their time has passed like the dinosaurs, Confederacy and 3rd Reich.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjZJkgXTIRU

#222996 by Starfish Scott
Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:11 am
Can I have a bite of your cooked baby>? lol

#223001 by MikeTalbot
Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:33 am
You talk all that tough guy liberal crap as if from Mount Olympus. But I have bad news for you. Judging from your picture you look a lot like George Bush!

And I don't want to sound intolerant - but that eating babies thing? It might work in California...

Talbot

#223004 by Starfish Scott
Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:59 am
Eating babies is cool. Just ask AJ.

"you want an arm or a leg"? lol

#223030 by Deadguitars
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:55 pm
need more parties not less
this is a example of the 2 party system clusterF**king itself
more parties= more representation = would force the parties to work together = something getting done
What we got now is just the 2 parties canceling each other out
this whole left vs right thing is bad for America but great for the 2 parties
The Righties are far from Dead.

#223033 by Starfish Scott
Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:03 pm
Can't we abolish politics?

I mean what do they really do for us, the people anymore?

The suck $ like it's going out of style and vote themselves pay raises.
They do a poor job and then want to be re-elected.

Should be in the dictionary;

Politican - easiest, more unscrupulous, performance position in existence.
Lawyers mostly, otherwise dominated by oil barons, lobbyists and other general deviants.

Where else can you make 2K a week and do nothing, complain all day long and vote yourself a pay raise?

Oh lest I forget, observe EVERY holiday in existence regardless.

Oh and you shouldn't have a spine, nor too much wisdom, lest you'll want to resign due to the outright farcical nature of the entire setup.

Equate to being a baron of nothing or an officer in name, with no duties to speak of, nor allegiance to anyone but the almighty dollar that someone is going to attempt to bribe you with.

If I was stuck on a deserted island with a politician, I know what I'd eat as soon as the food ran out. lol

(Do you want an arm or a leg? Thigh? )

#223044 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:33 pm
If you think they are only making 2k a weekend, then can I interest you in buying the London Bridge for your backyard bbq parties?

The House has allocated money for every government function except one massive government program which does not fit into a budget. Obamacare shows no signs of ever being financially solvent. The majority of people in America, no matter what political affiliation, are against a government takeover of our lives and would like to be a part of deciding what to do about health care in the USA.

Democrats are counting on stupid people to believe their lies, saying it is the GOP who are unwilling to negotiate a fiscally responsible solution. Yet anyone paying attention to the truth can see that Obama will negotiate with a Syrian butcher, The Muslim Brotherhood, and even Iran....but not with Americans!?

So the Democrats have fooled a certain ignorant portion of the population and it looks like the rest of the country will have to save us.

I'm not a huge fan of Ted Cruz but liberal fascism is pushing America to take a hard right turn. It's going to get much worse before it gets any better.

And you can thank Obama, Reid, and Pelosi for it when it does...

#223048 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:42 pm
“It’s a cheap way to deal with the situation,” an angry Park Service ranger in Washington says of the harassment. “We’ve been told to make life as difficult for people as we can. It’s disgusting.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... z2gmBNKA4q
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Clearly, the government shutdown is the property of Obama and Harry Reid. It's a temper tantrum because they can't go around all of us to get what they want.

Boo-hoo. Poor little fascists.

#223057 by Deadguitars
Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:57 pm
yod wrote:Clearly, the government shutdown is the property of Obama and Harry Reid. It's a temper tantrum because they can't go around all of us to get what they want.

Your spin is just spin.
The right has had 2 years to defeat it.
Took it to the Supreme Court.
Tried to defund it 45 times.
The FACTS are it is a LAW and Obama and Crew HAVE won.
The law is being implemented and Obama has gotten what he wanted.
Shutting down the Govt is doing NOTHING to defeat Obamacare - but as you state it is clearly about Obamcare and it is the only reason we are in this pitiful spot.
Get the votes to repeal the Law or get off the pot
:D

#223060 by Deadguitars
Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:19 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-eYBZFEzf8

This is how it works bro
When you get the numbers elected to change or repeal Obamacare come talk to us.
Its how we have been doing it and how we did it.
You dont have the numbers and the Supreme Court didnt go your way and when that didnt work you tried to defund it 45 times and when that didnt work Mr Cruz got mad and took his ball.
Colossal failures on his part.
The President said he was gonna do healthcare he did healthcare.

#223079 by Starfish Scott
Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:55 pm
yod wrote:If you think they are only making 2k a weekend, then can I interest you in buying the London Bridge for your backyard bbq parties?

The House has allocated money for every government function except one massive government program which does not fit into a budget. Obamacare shows no signs of ever being financially solvent. The majority of people in America, no matter what political affiliation, are against a government takeover of our lives and would like to be a part of deciding what to do about health care in the USA.

Democrats are counting on stupid people to believe their lies, saying it is the GOP who are unwilling to negotiate a fiscally responsible solution. Yet anyone paying attention to the truth can see that Obama will negotiate with a Syrian butcher, The Muslim Brotherhood, and even Iran....but not with Americans!?

So the Democrats have fooled a certain ignorant portion of the population and it looks like the rest of the country will have to save us.

I'm not a huge fan of Ted Cruz but liberal fascism is pushing America to take a hard right turn. It's going to get much worse before it gets any better.

OH NO they make more than 2k a week?

(oh I think I just threw up in my mouth, brb bathroom run to void stomach)

#223106 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:51 am
Deadguitars wrote:
yod wrote:
Shutting down the Govt is doing NOTHING to defeat Obamacare - but as you state it is clearly about Obamcare and it is the only reason we are in this pitiful spot.

First of all, the government shuts down every weekend and we are able to cope with it...what's the big deal? Let them eat cake.

But regarding this, or any other law....if we can't pay for it, does it matter if it's a law?

That's the big gorilla that almost everyone can't bring themselves to face. We are already printing money like it's actually backed up by something. If we can't pay for this, or ANY OTHER GOVERNMENT PROGRAM, then it should be defunded and taken out of the budget.

I have to do that at my house and DC ought to do it also. Or shut down until better management is available.

#223110 by J-HALEY
Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:27 pm
yod wrote:If you think they are only making 2k a weekend, then can I interest you in buying the London Bridge for your backyard bbq parties?

Ted, the problem is the useful idiots aren't paying attention. They just go on with their lives believing the hoax that's being perpetrated on them. My own mother is one. During one of our political discussions wink wink I asked her why she thinks the ACA is good for America? Stunningly she said because Obama said so. :shock: Sure you have liberal deep thinkers like some on this site whom argue their point. Their little utopian ideas would work in a Perfect world the only problem IMO this ain't no perfect world!

#223112 by VinnyViolin
Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:27 pm
yod wrote:
Deadguitars wrote:
yod wrote:

First of all, the government shuts down every weekend and we are able to cope with it...what's the big deal? Let them eat cake.

But regarding this, or any other law....if we can't pay for it, does it matter if it's a law?

That's the big gorilla that almost everyone can't bring themselves to face. We are already printing money like it's actually backed up by something. If we can't pay for this, or ANY OTHER GOVERNMENT PROGRAM, then it should be defunded and taken out of the budget.

I have to do that at my house and DC ought to do it also. Or shut down until better management is available.

The cost to taxpayers for pursuing two unnecessary wars:
"Iraq, Afghan wars will cost to $4 trillion to $6 trillion, Harvard study says"

Cost to pay for Obamacare:
"Obamacare Now Estimated to Cost $2.6 Trillion in First Decade"

It appears to cost much more to kill other peoples, than it costs to heal our own.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/oba ... 48413.html

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2013 ... r-veterans

..... not to mention the $2.3 Trillion lost within the Defense Dept in only 1 year, as announced by Donald Rumsfeld on Sept. 10, 2001 ... that's almost 9 years worth of obamacare right there.