This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#218827 by KLUGMO
Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:33 pm
You forgot setting off metal detectors Crip.[/b]

#219617 by TheMobiusStrips
Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:40 pm
Hi there, I would love to introduce my band, The Möbius Strips. We are from Baltimore, Maryland.

I'm Joy, I'm the female vocalist, I also play guitar and keyboard, and I'm filling in as bassist until we find someone.

Max is our male vocalist and also plays guitar.

We both write songs and take turns doing the lead guitar, depending on what is easiest for us.

Max is also my fiancé (risky right?) :lol:

Tyler is our drummer. He is Max's first cousin once removed. He's still in high school, so he'll probably leave us when he graduates, but for right now we enjoy having him in our band.

#220101 by michaelinthestars
Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:10 pm
Hello, I'm a music fan named Michael from Birmingham UK. Mostly here hoping to find muscians who would be interested to play as my city seems to have a lack of active musicians right now. My enjoyments come from playing and writing songs. I'm going to try be on the forums for now on. :)

#220468 by Crip2nite
Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:00 pm
Hi...My name is Crip.... I like holding hands....long walks on the beach...watching the sunset... drinking pina coladas...snuggling...and farting... Hope to connect with all you lovely ladies and show you a real pleasant time.... Thank You! :twisted:

#223023 by zar535135
Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:33 pm
Katia Lexi di Scapere wrote:Hi,
Does this site even work to find musicians, or will there be rabid hate replies to this post?
Thanks!

Welcome to the forum. From my experiences most of the members seem pretty cool. However you will get people that will go out of their way to make rude sarcastic comments that one would think are posted by a "kid" not so-called "adults".

#223120 by Shamanic_Dreamer
Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:13 pm
Hello, I just joined to see if I can find other musicians nearby that might be interested in what I have to offer.

I haven't been playing music for very long. Only about 5 years, and I've done that mostly by myself. I have jammed with a drummer, and other guitarists. But I've never performed with a serious ensemble or group.

I've been writing songs and music over those years as well. My dream is to eventually put together a group that might be interested in playing my songs along with theirs. That's the ultimate dream.

For right now I'd be happy just gaining some experiencing playing with other musicians whatever they would like to play. So I've created a profile here for that purpose. I live in a rural area so it's not easy to find other people to play with.

#223896 by kitegirlcoach
Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:08 am
Hey guys, I'm Annabelle Drumm in Sydney Australia.
I'm not so much performing any more but work as a Business and Career Coach for people in creative work.

I've written a book you'll find on my profile if you like working with an Agent and I offer free career coaching on my youtube channel if you want some help.

Come visit the website and say hi!
#223898 by vocalist - guitarist seeks band
Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:08 am
Hello.

My name is Craig and I'm a drumming vocalist in a band called 'The Long Tenon'.

We're from south wales, Newport to be precise, and I'm here specifically to find a singing bass player or a singing second/rhythm guitarist to complete our line up. Until now it's just been a two-man studio project :D

http://www.thelongtenon.com

So yeah, hi!
#225672 by D A N H
Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:08 am
im dan, a vocalist, amateur in musical knowledge.

I dont know how to play any instruments so all my covers are acapella.

im starting to work on my own songs now etc

im here to meet new friends, gain feedback, maybe even arrange projects etc

and fingers crossed your ears wont bleed.

#225935 by trackingsllc
Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:04 pm
I've been on the site for a minute but didn't notice this introduction thread until now!

My company is TracKings LLC. We're a Music Production Company & Songwriting team based out of Miami, FL. Worked with 100s of independent artist and also several Gold & Platinum recording artist as well.

Play multiple instruments but all strictly behind the scenes as part of our Production work.

We're on here looking to network with artists who need help building arrangements to their songs or looking for a fresh remix to an already existing recording!

Thanks to everyone who has reached out so far!
#226123 by Blackhawk4361
Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:31 pm
Hello all, yes I am new to here. Sounds like a good thought for a song, but then again... what doesn't? :). I was born on the bayou... just kiddin'. I'm a child of the early 60's and am out here looking to find someone to jam with. I enjoy the brotherhood/sisterhood of musicians and would like to work on some new material. I have been playing since my teens but am not where I would like to be. Of course, I think a lot of us can say that. It's ok, we are what we be. Anyway, if there's anyone close to where I live in La Crosse, WI, look me up. I like most acoustic work, though a touch of blues doesn't hurt. :D