This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Rate your favorite bands and albums.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#9271 by 3AG
Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:39 pm
Is there anyone here who likes the Hard Rock band Breaking Benjamin? They freaking rock! I went to their concert on Tuesday, and they stole the show. Ben Burnley is an awesome guitarist and a fenominal vocalist. All three of their albums are great and their sound on each song is never the same. They have infectious riffs with catchy vocals. If you haven't heard of them you need to pick up one of their albums

#9274 by Jacquee Rae
Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:18 pm
Yep! :)

#9277 by 3AG
Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:38 pm
All right! Power to the BB fans!

Now, do we have any closer to where I live? lol

#12343 by Greeniemagic
Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:19 pm
My Drummer has just introduced me to them, I'd never heard of them before :D

#12509 by Piete
Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:07 pm
I've been listening to BB for a few years -- I wish they'd pick themselves up and play over here!

Chelmsford, eh, Greenie? =)

Colchester calling ...

#12528 by Greeniemagic
Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:19 pm
Nope I'm a Coventry chick but you cannot select it as an option, have to choose from one of the other places available. But greetings anyhow :)

#12530 by Piete
Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:25 pm
Ahha, of course of course; my apologies!

Greetings!

Anyway, there should be more Breaking Benjamin fans, yus.

#18397 by fuku
Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:23 am
BB freakin rocks!!! Ben is an awesome songwritter. I heard that Billy Corgan of Smashing Pumpkins showed up at Bens house to write with him, also heard Ben collaborated with Amy Lee of Evanessence. Talk about getting your creds!!!

Saw the show at Stabler Arena Pa where they shot the Diary of Jane dvd. Alot more goosebumpe watching and listening to a GREAT band when thier just taking off rather than crashing at the end of their careers!

As great as they are now...just wait til they mature!

Also, theres a cd out there of some string quartet that covered a few BB tunes. I lent it to my sister in law so she can have her dance company do a recital to it then finish it with the original studio version of Home (take off of The Wizard of Oz...
should be pretty cool!!!!

theres a man made of tin,
with an oil can grin,
and Im gonna get you,
and your little dog too

Gotta luv it...

#18400 by Guitaranatomy
Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:29 am
I like Breaking Benjamin, but I just think they lack true talent. They are very commercial sounding, or rather cliche.

Peace out, GuitarAnatomy.

#18431 by Irminsul
Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:39 pm
It's terrible to be broken - I hope they get fixed soon.

#18548 by rockstar3225
Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:36 am
"firefly" is a good song i just learned how to play it

#234965 by Skitsomunkey
Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:47 pm
Most of all, I like Ben's vocals. I think he is quite talented.

I like *some* of their songs.

Definitely not a huge fan of the Dear Agony album.