This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#21209 by Needle in a haystack
Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:48 pm
:P Really bro i am just razzin ya. I have been married for 17 yrs come may.Its great when you fine someone who you can share your life and interest with.Being single would suck.
Haystack out.

#21215 by Irminsul
Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:16 pm
Congrats Thomas. Asian ladies are lovely.

#21218 by Starfish Scott
Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:46 pm
big satirical WINK! lol
#21309 by http://bandmix.ca/Thomas1
Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:03 am
My little Orential lady never ceases to amaze me with her pure honesty. With her little knowledge of English, but enough for us to communicate, she said today....

Some days even though we do not touch...

we are close.

I flipped !

Re:

#259649 by RichT
Wed May 11, 2016 7:37 pm
RichT wrote:Wow Tough Room. Ok Relax Its All Good

how can i remove this post id like it off my page
#259650 by GuitarMikeB
Wed May 11, 2016 7:44 pm
RichT wrote:
RichT wrote:Wow Tough Room. Ok Relax Its All Good

how can i remove this post id like it off my page

Haha - once its on the internet, its on for ever! Just go to the post and delete it. Of course now you've got to delete this new post, too! :lol:
#259661 by schmedidiah
Thu May 12, 2016 1:12 pm
http://bandmix.ca/Thomas1 wrote:THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO MEET THAT SOMEONE SPECIAL WHO ENJOYS MUSIC AND MAY BE YOUR SOUL MATE.

ONLY PROFILES WITH PICTURES PLEASE.

POST YOUR NOTICE ,including your city, age, and a brief description of your talents

:lol:
#259664 by schmedidiah
Thu May 12, 2016 3:36 pm
I had no idea that this 12 page behemoth even existed..... Til this jackass bumped it. :lol:

I feel your pain. This forum has seemed like it must an afterthought to the powers that be. Seems like quite a chore for them to clean house even once a week. They tried to have mods who were more present here and that didn't work either, apparently. :roll:
Last edited by schmedidiah on Fri May 13, 2016 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
#259667 by GuitarMikeB
Thu May 12, 2016 7:40 pm
Displaced Pianist wrote:Can someone send me a msg. when we get back to discussing music...in the General Music forum? Seems like that concept kinda fell by the wayside...

there are threads for the 'bandmix project #2', 'bands from the east', songwriting' and the one I just started about the upcoming benefit show. Got some other music subjects to talk about - start 'em up!