This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#18292 by Guitaranatomy
Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:17 pm
Welcome Mozart1220, it is good to have you here. You will like this forum board, everyone here is very nice (Except for the seldom seen insane people, lol).

Peace out, man, GuitarAnatomy.

#18489 by Yvonne J
Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:28 pm
Hi, Im Yvonne J, Scottish born and bred. I have been a singer all my life, professional since 15. I am in AZ right now but plan to move to Dallas area in March/April. came on here to network with Dallas Musicians or any musicians hahaha.

#18503 by Guitaranatomy
Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:21 pm
Welcome Yvonne J. This is a great site, you will find many others here that are from the area you are looking for. People pop up from time to time from different areas here, although I have yet to see any post on this board from Florida :cry: . Neh, kidding around. Enjoy the board!

And good luck!

Peace out, GuitarAnatomy.

#19170 by Bass_Player
Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:29 pm
Hey just dropping a line...I'm 23 and from Ohio....yes yes yes....we have the team that made it to the national champion and lost twice...badly :( But came here checking to see if I could find some people who might wanna be in a band.

#19262 by train06
Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:35 am
Hello all. Just joined recently. I'm 33 years old, from Eaton Rapids, Michigan, and play guitar avidly. Hope all had a great season.

#19658 by herculesapproved
Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:01 am
jw123 wrote:singer/songwriter/guitarist/bass player

from the MEMPHIS TN area

looking for folks to play with

Still looking?
#19774 by fisherman bob
Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:23 pm
and some music uploaded on my profile. fisherman bob from the Kansas City area. Bass player/lead vocalist/songwriter doing mainly bluesy stuff. Frequent contributor to the forum. I enjoy reading all the different things everybody has to say. If anybody knows a quality lead guitarist in the K.C. area let me know as our last guitarist disappeared. I have found some people on Bandmix to jam with so it might help you find people. I've been doing this crazy music business for more years than I care to mention and I know how frustrating it is at times to find people. There's a lot of other ways to find musicians. They are out there. Sometimes you have to be a little creative to come up with the right person. Anyway good luck with all your endeavors, hope to be reading your posts on the forum. Later...your friendly neighborhood bluesman fisherman bob

#20105 by Whiteroom
Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:30 am
Voicesmith/Songsmith from Cent Fla. My admiration for those who "pen" original ideas in music...even if it has influential overtones and somewhat cliched phrases and chord progressions etc. It is TRULY all good. Taking a piece through the road less traveled with twists and turns, detours and dips to arrive at that sonic nirvana is just damned cool and admirable. Keep rockin' and everything else which turns you on. 8)

#21173 by Shredd6
Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:43 am
Wow.. Cool forum!

I'm Ted. I generally go by Shred. It's a nickname given to me about 20 years ago. Oddly enough I'm not a "shredding" guitar player. I love crushing low end rhythms. I mainly play baritone guitars (14-72's on a 30" neck). It compensates for my penis size.

Anyway. It might take me a while to get a feel for the board. I may not be on much. But it looks like fun so far.

Peace,
Shred
#22511 by chrisnightbird
Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:34 pm
My name is Chris "Nightbird" Childs, I am solo at the moment, and play 6- string guitar and slide. I write original songs (sometimes with my other half), and also do a few choice covers.

Some of my influences are Robert Johnson, Son House, John Lennon, Bob Dylan, and Kurt Cobain.

Nice to meet you all,
Nightbird 8)

http://www.myspace.com/bluesfornightowls

#22514 by Guitaranatomy
Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:51 pm
Welcome, Chris, to BandMix.

Peace, GuitarAnatomy.

#22533 by RhythmMan
Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:39 pm
Welcome, Chris.
Glad to hear another acoustic guitarist here, and glad that you took the time to upload a song.
Keep on writing . . .

#22715 by Needle in a haystack
Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:18 pm
Hey RM i got a couple up loaded. You might like the one folk type song that me and a buddy wrote.

8) Wecome Chris glad to have ya.The more acoustic's the fuller the sound!! :D
#22769 by Gezrick
Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:47 pm
Hi, I'm Gez. Nice To meet You all. if your just in this for fun and love metal then drop me a message because i wanna start/join a band. also if you fancy a free demo recording session then get in touch right away because i need musicians to record.

ciao